Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Raves to @Sapphira helping me finish my catluck curio.
  • Sad I missed the event, but the new display cases in the Athenaeum and Neluane's tour are pretty great!

• TIL Nature's Gift will refresh mistletoe at tree elevation as well as the rest of the forest herbs at ground elevation on a single cast. Now I just wish it was castable in rooms that weren't totally devoid of herbs.
  • Raves for the Celest event! Really loved it. 

Looking forward to the end...I think? So much suspense!

Now, where's my sword of Dawn's Promise, so I can go full Xena Warrior Merian. Bring me my broom! 
  • edited April 2020
    @Mysrai you continue to give me feelies
    I just ... wanna pet the puppy

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• edited May 2020
    All the newbies showing up in Hallifax lately!

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Cheers to Arix! Many years you have spent on this journey, and you have finally arrived at the apex! Behold, you are bestowed the title 'the Final Oldbie Demigod'.
  • @Aknarin. I enjoy arguing with you.  <3
  • Rave to @Ixion for making my day in an unexpected way.
  • Rave! Things! It's a Mysrai! Doing Mysrai things! And it fills me with glee! And there's a Silvanos, doing Silvanos things (needs a new laptop to do more, woe) happy things, uh happy things! There's an Ianir just doing Ianir things, and that's great! There's a Coraline being good and stinky and summoning shinies, and now I have to compete being shiny with the literal manifestation of dusk? Woe! Woe! Some designs were approved! Some were not! Some were hopefully resubmitted! You can now have a Bizirik cup and kiss it! Some of Shulamit's children are waking up! Sweet! Nice! I submitted stuff which is terrifying! Lots of people are very cool! Hi!
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• Big raves to @Raezon, who puts up with so much talk from Vexacion and has taught her many things. Even just talking over OT brightens my experience, and the Order has opened her eyes to accepting alternative ways of thinking and cultures within the Basin that she would never have otherwise been willing to consider. I hope we manage to bring you some joy the way you bring us some joy.

Lufir gave me a really great scene earlier, discussing tolerance, social norms and embracing things for the greater good of unity. Despite our characters having very different personalities and views of Magnagoran culture, I like to think this will encourage more RP discussions in the future.

My sweet IC-nubbin Ealou also gets big raves, as well as grandpappy @Ixion, papa @Malarious, @Ruiku and the rest of Magnagora; I've really enjoyed having an organization that's so full of life and makes me have fun logging in.
  • @RandomAdmin,

Thank you for the description of the Sempiternal Libram.
  • Shout out to @Ixion for reminding me of an awesome story years back and for showing it to the young players.
  • Aonia said:
    Many raves and hugs from me for both our incredible admin and all of you lovely players - I've had a truly horrible 6 weeks and it's been so important to have this wonderful a community around me.

After a week of improvements and good news, I've managed to start moving myself back to normal (helped a lot by the hilarity of last night's livestream), and I'm hoping that I will be in full normal service in not too much longer. It may take a while longer for you to see Czixi again, as my priority has to be my commitments as Aonia, but I'll get there eventually. Thank you for your patience.

Whatever the current situation means for you, I hope you are all managing to take care of yourselves and each other. <3
    We've missed you, but we'll still be here when you're ready for us. <3 

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Dragons and Ballista's. That is all. 🤟👏🙏

Thank you to the admin who put so much effort into all of that and this entire arc for Celest. I know there was a lot of noise last night, and my head felt like it was going to explode....thank you! I lived out my GoT fantasy on the Northern Walls of Celest. 

A girl must USE the Ballista. What do we say to the dragons of death? Not today. 
  • Raves for the dragon emissary and humoring Orv's attempts at diplomacy and politesse while everything else was going on. Raves especially to @Alexandria for being a stellar Chairwoman.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Orventa said:
    Raves for the dragon emissary and humoring Orv's attempts at diplomacy and politesse while everything else was going on. Raves especially to @Alexandria for being a stellar Chairwoman.
    I was struggling, haha. I was on my phone the first bit, and came home and sat around in my sweaty work clothes for the rest with the kids being obnoxious. <3