Breaking and Entering and Sweetening

edited June 2020 in Event Scrolls
Yaaaaaaassss CRUMKAAAAAAAAANE.

I missed the FIRST arrival, but after exchanging some food and talking with @Tsakali via tells, we decided to pay His realm a sneaky secret visit, and it turned into the re-emergence of the Urchin in Ivory! And and and there was a party and a food fight and damn it was just an overall good time!

The First World seems a little gayer as the childlike voice of Mysrai echoes in a thousand sing-song voices, "Ya-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Thanks again for letting Gurashi be a part of the fun! It was a blast! A hoot! An honor!

Much love for @Mysrai and @Crumkane and @Shulamit and @Coraline and sooooo many good beans. 

Also you should go read this log from Shulamit, which happened today, whereas the logs I posted happened last night. A continuation! 
‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Comments

• This was so much fun! I'd always wanted to host/take part in a large scale foodfight in game! Now that's checked off from the character bucket list  :D Here's to more foodfights in future!

Lots of raves to Mysrai and Crumkane, and everyone who were present and who showed up!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Yay delicious gods! Yay Shofet who is now Urchin! Squee!
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• Because @Tsakali and I cannot get enough we went back to visit Crumkane's realm a little, then went to His Fulcrux to make some offerings and @Alary and @Esei met us there and it was brief but  it was fun. 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’