What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi

Looking for something else, but this caught my attention.
  • edited June 2020
                                                           I like a lot of songs by this band and understand none of them.
  • Such delightful time signature shenanigans.

• QuixoteQuixote Manchester, UK
    This is absolutely brilliant!
  • QuixoteQuixote Manchester, UK
    I'll play again:

• Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • edited July 2020
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• edited August 2020
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but trying to link the actual video rather than the link doesn't work for me anymore. :( 

Jolene - Hildegard von Blingin'

Bardcore/medieval version. I wish this artist had more songs up! Every single one is amazing so far.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but trying to link the actual video rather than the link doesn't work for me anymore. :( 
    I am relying on the link provided by the share function on Youtube itself - at least on desktop, it is located just to the right of the like/dislike bar. Totally missed when it was implemented and failed to see it for ages myself.
  • Ah, I assumed it wasn't working because it used to show the video in the edit box. So weird.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • edited August 2020

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)

• Avatar by Sam Smith. You can follow her on Twitter here.

• Lantra said:

Ha! I didn't even notice you'd posted a song from The Midnight until I posted mine! I'm so glad someone else knows about them. :D 

• edited August 2020