Join the Trueflight Family!

The Trueflight Family is currently seeking new members!

Orventa and Shaddus are hoping to finally adopt/have some children of their own. Orv is also always open to finding siblings/niblings.

Even with IG politics being as volatile as they are right now, House Trueflight could stand to potentially grow as a Merchant/Explorer/Inventor class family. 
As the family prefers to have a 'neutral' stance on politics, we welcome members from any of the cities and communes, if that's where they feel they will flourish best. More family connections, better business!

Requirements: Willing to contribute towards maintaining family honour, marrying and or adopting partners/siblings 'in' should the occasion arise, willing to collaborate on family projects such as plays etc. Kind, courteous, adventurous! Maintain/mitigate a general 'non-enemy' status with other organizations as much as possible.  

We have cartels for pretty much every craft to design in!

Details!

Family Gem: Turquoise
Family Sigil/Mascot: Hummingbird
Motto: "Honour Unto the Way"
Colours: Azure, Ultramarine, Silver, Coquelicot
Flower: TBD
Associated Symbols: Compass Rose, Hourglass, Lyre
Divine Patron: TBD

House Trueflight, currently a small family in terms of modern Hallifaxian society. Their membership primarily consists of bloodsworn siblings, with progenitors and offspring known to manifest traits of changeling heritage on occasion. As such, the family has no officially designated primary race, though most members have shown an affinity for naturally flying races such as trill and faeling.

While the family has strong roots in the Merchant class, it has produced accomplished musicians, artists, writers, researchers, and aeromantic engineers. Consequently, the wealth of the family is utilized mainly for the development and support of the creative arts and research sciences. Oft times they may offer fellowship and guidance in quiet, yet meaningful ways, privately sponsoring budding talents in their endeavours.

Politically, the family prefers to remain neutral in its dealings with other families and organizational provinces, choosing to mediate rather than take sides. They deem it 'better for business'.

In the public eye, they are best known for actively seeking adventure and any knowledge that can be gained from those expeditions. For a Trueflight, there will always be mysteries yet to be unraveled, artifacts not yet uncovered, foods untasted, flora and fauna to study, and lands and people yet to discover and meet! If ever were there a happening in the realms, there's a fair chance a Trueflight would be there to document it in some manner, that is, if they're not already darting headlong in, to lead the chase.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited July 2020
    For kids: No kephera, merian, or elfen. No Mysraians.

For siblings....If you're any of the above, I get to sneer at you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    No kephera, merian, or elfen. No Mysraians.
    Too late, Orv has an elfen brother in Seren  :D 

Shaddus' limitations above are his preferences for kids.

As for Orv's siblings, she would likely welcome the above. Depending on behaviour etc.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    On a serious note:

Trueflight is a family that tends to transcend borders. If you can rp being whimsical, carefree, and unimpressed with political maneuvering, I urge you to reach out to Orventa or I oocly. I don't care if you have a main, I don't care if you don't like me. I'm interested in some kids that aren't boring, run of the mill kids. 

Shaddus was born an illithoid, and is still heavily Fainite despite being a member of Thax's coterie. If you are a merian, elfen, or kephera, Shaddus is probably going to be rude as hell to you even if you're his kid. If you're a Mysraian, you're going to be straight-out abused. If this bothers you oocly, all you have to do is let me know, and I'll dial it back. Make no mistake, this is an rp-heavy family, or at least, we want it to be.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    ...I don't care if you have a main, I don't care if you don't like me. I'm interested in some kids that aren't boring, run of the mill kids. 

I read this as "kid mill", a la "puppy mill"
    Same thing >.>

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    It took me four readthroughs and a can of Monster to realize he hadn't said "...don't care if you have a man..."
  • Stilll looking for Trueflight kids!

• Also, to add to Orventa's post...

I am part of the Trueflight family AND seeking children. If you want a cool mom and be a Trueflight, let me know!