QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Daraius said:
    What kind of High Supreme Justice just hands over an execution order without trial or anything?  :o
    The sort that are on a specific variety of payroll.
  • During the Ascension fight:

?:23:03:17.38 0h, 0m|0%, 0e%, 10p, ex k-
    Sondayga lowers his head and charges you, slamming into your body.
    Your heart gives a final pump of blood, which empties out of the gaping antler wounds. The world dims around you as your body succumbs to death.
    You have been slain by Sondayga. (WE DIED - RUN AWAY IF HOMUNCULUS SAVED US!)

Either Sondayga was taking the opportunity to murder me in the heat of combat or he needs to fix his triggers :D
  • Don't have the quote anymore, but the funniest part pre-ascension was Shango touching the throne of Urlach(empowered for undead) having forgotten that he was not currently undead. Dropped a ton of corpses...
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Daraius said:
    What kind of High Supreme Justice just hands over an execution order without trial or anything?  :o
    Good bureaucrats don't ask questions, they follow orders and file the paperwork as is requested.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Daraius said:
    What kind of High Supreme Justice would require the chaos of a Trial in order to execute someone?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Kethaera said:
    Don't have the quote anymore, but the funniest part pre-ascension was Shango touching the throne of Urlach(empowered for undead) having forgotten that he was not currently undead. Dropped a ton of corpses...

The quote was that after I got back up, I said over IHC, "You lied to me."
  • ... Wait, earbuds?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • In Coraline's timeline, peoples' faces are melted from too much peep chili. 
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Mild Mboagn Lunarose says, "Oh nice!"

Mild Mboagn Lunarose says, "New stairs."

Mboagn jogs up and down a portion of the Stars of Sacrifice.

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Did anybody record the death vision?
  • Shulamit said:
    If only she had probed it, and saw it's not...made with weevils, but for weevils...

Appearance:
    a platter of weevil delight
    Dropped:
    A platter filled with what appears to be various types of wood has been dropped here.
    Examined:
    Piled high with what appears to be various woods found around the basin,
    this petite gold platter has been made from copious amounts of marzipan.
    The almond confection has been carefully shaped, each piece dyed a
    different shade, ranging from pieces of dark mahogany wood to maple and
    even exotic blue and purple woods. A few pieces have been dipped into
    chocolate before being carved with a wood grain pattern, resembling
    small pieces of dark ebony wood.
    Consume:
    Picking up one of the wood pieces, you gingerly bite down on it. You are
    surprised to find your teeth sinking in easily, the sudden taste of
    sweet almond marzipan flooding your mouth as you continue to chew. Each
    subsequent piece appears to ultimately be marzipan as well, the soft,
    almost chewy sweet easily eaten. As you finish the sweets off, you
    ponder the small platter thoughtfully before also taking a bit from it,
    mildly surprised to find that it seems to be harder marzipan covered in
    edible gold leaf.
    Smell:
    Carefully sniffing at what appears to be a platter filled with wood, you are surprised to find it smells of almonds, chocolate, and honey.
    Taste:
    You curiously nibble on one of the pieces of wood, finding it to be sweet marzipan instead.

Yes, I learned of this mistake a couple of days later.  I did not throw away that platter. :blush:
    You have been recognised by Elexia for: She is such an incredible writer, and I adore the friendship between Faythe and Elexia. Faythe's emotes are well-written and creative, and in this scene in particular she has done such wonderful emotes using the Moondancer fae! It's always inspiring and so very much fun. 

You have been recognised by Lief for: There is a LOT to recognize you over. We've had so many great scenes - so much tension and warmth and friendship and confusion between our two characters, and I love every moment of it. Not to mention the cult - I am so glad you could make it, and Faythe's role in its creation was beautiful. It wouldn't have been the same event without Faythe's presence there. Thank you!!
  • Is Faythe the furrikin that was always chewing on a piece of wood?

• Arix said:
    Is Faythe the furrikin that was always chewing on a piece of wood?

That was Fay, I think.