QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Heh.  Yeah, like I said, I almost always mess it up too (clearly).
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    (House Ryseni): Afrit (from the Aetherways) says, "Did you say uppity puppity?"
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Arix has landed themselves in quite a pickle it seems.
    You see the death occur at before the Eternal Flame. 

Well, there it is. Arix's work here is done.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Family banter:

Holy Matron Lorina says, "Well, at least there will finally be a heart within 
    him."

Holy Matron Lorina says, "Even if it is someone else's."

Lorina cackles hellishly.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Dang but you already had five by the time I gave mine. XD

It was awesome.  <3
  • Caohite was listening to Gridare and Jatius choose their family name. Jatius is a Taurian.
    (Caohite's Squad): Jatius says, "I mean, here I was thinking we could also consider Freer'ange."

Jatius tells you, "I could've said Fai'rtra'de."

"One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again."
  • Like spiders weaving a web, the voice of Viravain, Lady of the Thorns crawls across your mind, "[Redacted.]"

Tease!
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Queen's study.
    The corrosiveness of the taint sickens the land. This single room, that makes up the entirety of the queen's private quarters, is surprisingly small and cluttered. A ledge of stone protrudes from the waxy substance of the back wall and serves as both desk and storage unit for a panoply of papers and other miscellaneous objects. A large but otherwise unimpressive slab of a bed is the only other furniture to be seen in these sparse quarters. Indirect light from the doorway connecting the chamber to the main plaza is absorbed by the dark wax-coated walls, which exude a soft, cyan glow that provides ample illumination. A marble pedestal rises up from the floor here. There are 5 kephera warriors here. Always in a ready stance, a kephera warrior wears ridiculous clothing, and scans the area alertly.

probe 6.warrior
    Covered from with a shining black exoskeleton, this male kephera looks around with menacing faceted eyes, his limbs set in a relaxed yet ready stance. His head is covered with a brilliantly plumed hat, while his feet sport sable knee boots with sapphire buckles. His dark and segmented abdomen, peaking out through a white leather coat, lacks any sort of swelling or glow, and two thin antennae sprout from his hat, swaying about to detect psychic emanations. Sharp curved spikes jut out from his hard shell all along his arms and legs tearing holes in his coat and diminishing to small bristles elsewhere. His sleeveless two-toned blouse remains unscathed.
    A kephera warrior appears to be extraordinarily strong.
    He weighs about 112 pounds.
    He has a moderate resistance to cutting damage.
    He has a moderate resistance to blunt damage.
    He has a slight weakness to fire damage.
    He has a slight weakness to cold damage.
    He has a moderate weakness to poison damage.
    He has a moderate resistance to psychic damage.
    He is loyal to the Kephera Hives.
    You cannot see what a kephera warrior is holding.
    It has the following aliases: warrior, kephera.

*Chin*

• Pretty sure water elementals also move around too.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• @Aeldra Hang out in a garden room in a city and wait for a gardener ambient to pop. There's a few different ones, but one of them is...well, I'll leave that for you to see o:)
    It's pronounced "Maggy'!

Explorer (80%), Achiever (53%), Socializer (53%), Killer (13%)
    Bartle Taxonomy
    (test yourself)

• edited August 2020
    Lady @Aeldra Ladyn, of Cerulean Waters says, "We need a super node."

Kistan follows you southeast.
    Gyorn follows you southeast.
    Aeldra follows you southeast.

A lifeless plaza.
    The corrosiveness of the taint sickens the land. Crackling with energy, a crystalline power node pushes up from the ground here. Emanating a warm, comforting glow, an elegant altar shaped from shining silver stands here. Covered in a multitude of shimmering crystalline scales and an aura of frosted air, the behemoth form of a crystalline dragon towers here, ever vigilant. With a tepid mien, a fluffy tan llama with striking shaggy wings stands guard here. A silver dragon turtle with crimson wings rests here, an air of majesty on her features. Yvai, the battle sheep dwells here, antler-bearing head raised proudly. Kosuke, the cloud-bound Long is here, floating majestically.
    You see exits leading southwest and northwest.

You nod your head sagely.

You say, "There you go."

You say, "Super node, per your request."

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• @Coraline , seen here taking a foray into women's fashion

• a heckin spy!!!
    It's pronounced "Maggy'!

Explorer (80%), Achiever (53%), Socializer (53%), Killer (13%)
    Bartle Taxonomy
    (test yourself)