It is very Dark

Full log: It is very Dark

@Adrien is an absolutely diabolical delight to interact with. I like to think Lief is generally guarded around people she ought to be - and here this Nocht worshiper took her to a very dark place away from color and light and managed to twist her perceptions into something resembling friendship.

Featuring some brief conversations with @Caohite and @Zitto!

You have emoted: Tucking her hands into the billowing sleeves of her serene kimono robes bearing fruitful apple branches, Lief shivers despite herself as she appraises her surroundings. What little shadowfire exists here flickers against her eyes, betraying little of their usual color - if, indeed, there is any color to be glimpsed within them. Eventually, she turns to the source of Adrien's murmuring, and settles her attention with uncanny perception there. "Do you keep your entire manse this dark?" she inquires curiously.

Smiling, though such a thing is hard to tell with such dim lighting, and such dark skin, Adrien emits a soft noise of assent. "Darker, usually." He admits, with some quiet amusement in his tone. "It's... calming. Helps with headaches. And, well..." There is a sound of tapping, fingernail against glass, as he drums his fingertips against a pair of thin spectacles. "I can see fine."

Kindly murmuring, Devotee of the Tah'vrai, Adrien Shee-Slaugh says, "I do promise that there is nothing here that will hurt you. I simply... take comfort in giving my eyes a rest, for a short while."

You have emoted: Lief's forearms tuck against her middle in a gesture suspiciously similar to hugging oneself, though she keeps her hands warm within the sleeves of her robes as she listens to Adrien. "It reminds me, vaguely, of a sense of a vision I had glimpsed once," she comments. "Of the Void, and its emptiness and its loneliness." She glances away, her attention tracing the frames of paintings, the shelves and scrolls and books implied here. "But this place is full. A library, yes?" She doesn't wait for an answer as her eyes flit back to Adrien. "Do light and color give you cause for headache?"

You think to yourself: There is color within me...

You think to yourself: This darkness holds nothing for me to fear.

Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
~
A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
~
Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."

Comments