Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• edited June 2020
    Don't usually think of ofanim as being gendered.[They're the UFO's you see get mentioned if you google "ufo's in the bible."]
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• There's actually a reason and a backstory for why it's a she. <_<
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Poor poor Bizirik! She'll have to have many *many* shrimps to make up for the indignities for being removed from the festivities! <3<3<3
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• Crocuta looks like one of the Lion King hyenas  :D A throwback
    It's pronounced "Maggy'!

Explorer (80%), Achiever (53%), Socializer (53%), Killer (13%)
    Bartle Taxonomy
    (test yourself)

• Mboagn said:
    Crocuta looks like one of the Lion King hyenas  :D A throwback
    I've said before I 100% look at the Disney hyenas for inspiration/reference when drawing Crocuta, but this time she is -too- Disney *weep* 

And yes, @Shulamit she needs about 8,000,000 shrimp, post haste.
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    NO!
  • edited July 2020
    You people.

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Gurashi said:
    My June artisinal based on wonderfully sweet experience with @Mysrai.

I didn't draw this part yet but the title was from Aschwar:
    Aschwar gently presses their nose to your forehead, saying, "It is okay. We love you. You are Beloved."

I came here to get a name for a painting and NOW I AM HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS "Aschwar gently presses their nose to your forehead, saying, "It is okay. We love you. You are Beloved.""
    "One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again."