Real World Raves

Comments

• 19 jars of cranberry orange jam successfully sealed. There were 20, but one didn't seal. Mom kept that one, since I canned them at her house. A 19 out of 20 is a passing grade, damn it.

I'll ship them out later this week, gotta get them back from momma's house.
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    :o:o:o:o:o

Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • One package arrived at it's destination four days before schedule!

The other is on time, but on the other coast, so it'll arrive the day it's scheduled, most likely.

...the third is "in the system" That's bad.

But one got there super early! Yay! Friend has cranberry orange jam now! Intact! I think!

• I have insurance still, probably. Said insurance approved my oral surgery. I go in on the 13th to write paperwork and schedule the getting knocked the fuck out thing.

• Sylandra said:
    Am I probably getting way too excited way too soon about my new treatment plan? Yes. But did I wake up today feeling much better than I have in months? Yes I did, friends.
    Sometimes, hope is enough to make a difference. *hugs* Glad you're feeling better today!

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Months upon months of preparation, stress, headaches and more... And in one short day, it is all over and done with.

I am once again married, this time to a woman that I know loves me with all her heart and that I love her in kind.

Photos will come once the photographer sends us them.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Four packages shipped, filled with hamantaschen. Two arrived for sure, one says it arrived, fourth is still in transit (takes awhile to get to CA from NJ)

I'm always happy when things arrive.

• edited March 2020
    DOublepost
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • It’s astonishing how good Hades is. Sorry Afrit, Zagreus owns my soul for now.  :s
  • We had a doggie that got hit by a car, then hid under our deck for like three days, So, by the time we found her and got her to a vet they had to amputate her leg. It was a rear leg, which just meant she couldn't jump up and lick your face, It didn't slow her down at all. 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I've just had a really good day. Went bouldering with my ex at some local crags, then at a nearby climbing wall when that was too wet and cold. Got some good footage of me going up a kinda fiddly problem. It was good. Got news my new bass guitar is finally arriving tomorrow, and now I'm having some stir fry with some devastatingly good fried tofu before dnd in a couple of hours, and it's just been a hecking awesome day.
  • My new bass arrived! :D:D:D