1001 things to do in Lusternia before you rage quit

123457»

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Shuyin said:
    194. 202. Resurrect a year old thread cause you haven't checked when the last post was made.

• 202. Take on more responsibilities IC than OOC even though you're IRL responsibilities are also staggering
  • 203 Try to influence while caring for an infant...."How so?"
  • 206. Write a MUDLET package for a friend, full of troll aliases, such as turning GlomCT into a tell to Marcella, or changing around their emotes (kiss = slap, etc.)
  • Xenthos said:
    2. Get True Ascendant.

3. Become a Vernal God.
    number 3, i think Estarra is watching you closely since you did that silly event with the alternative reality things. XD I had fun time reading that story that had happened while ago. :D
  • 209. Write something IC, even if it might get you divine slapped.
    210.  Do something for an org/family/group of people that would be considered "difficult." Its fun ;)
  • 211. Give a divine food - make sure it's not one of the divines that likes food.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    edited January 2021
    212. Piss off an entire org's Pantheon so much that they all hit you with 30 day True Disfavors on top of being maggotted/cursed with adulation. >.>

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

(You can't do this one anymore, but!)

213: Imbue a pair of frilly pink panties with esteem.

214: Offer said panties to a Divine, only to have them suddenly appear, throw panties at you (sans esteem) then zap you. 

:D

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

215: Attend a raid attempt on Prime Hallifax and promptly get lost for half an hour before finally giving up and ascending out in frustration.

216: Being so drunk that you raid the wrong organization. Twice. >.>

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Alarin said:
    215: Attend a raid attempt on Prime Hallifax and promptly get lost for half an hour before finally giving up and ascending out in frustration.

216: Being so drunk that you raid the wrong organization. Twice. >.>

on that I present you 217:

217: Get tired of getting lost in prime Hallifax enough to make an accurate 3d model of Hallifax to help you navigate it.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.