QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited August 2020
    The Ark of Enlightenment shudders and shakes as a black dragon rips apart her hull.
    (Ship): The Ark of Enlightenment says, "I have been infested by an aetheretic slivven!"
    (Ship): Khnemu says, "But I need to really sit down andasdfosiahsfd."
    (Ship): Khnemu says, "Slivven exterminated."

@Khnemu is just <3
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited August 2020
    (Fire Hogwash): @Vyell (from a temporal rift) says, "I can't take this TQ anymore!"

Vyell has been illuminated by Vyell.
    You see the death occur at large fountain in the roadway.  (48828)

Right there with you, Vy
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Parhelion said:
    You sit yourself down.
    Glimpsing into the future, you know to avoid sprawled.

Aeonics op.
    I just imagine you sitting down, and then using all your aeonics ability to look in the future and realizing that will make you seated, so quickly standing back up.
  • @Esano had fun lighting an entire timequake on fire - which I had to put out while releasing.

2 ) 2020/09/01 09:34:49 - Sapphira: "Someone just remind me to beat Akyaevin with my umbrella later."
    3 ) 2020/09/01 09:35:06 - Lysandus: "Beat Akyaevin with your umbrella Lady Grey."
    4 ) 2020/09/01 09:35:13 - Sapphira: "My thanks."
    5 ) 2020/09/01 09:37:09 - Akyaevin: "In future news, the d'Vanecu Estate burnt down in a mysterious fire. Gnomish technology suspected."

- a little later - 

10) 2020/09/01 09:41:50 - Sapphira: "SO MUCH FIRE."
    11) 2020/09/01 09:42:19 - Akyaevin: "Bob deserves it, the grifter."
    12) 2020/09/01 09:42:33 - Akyaevin: "Not that I have any idea how it got there."
    13) 2020/09/01 09:43:03 - Sapphira: "Of course. Not that you approve of arson, hmm?"
    14) 2020/09/01 09:43:37 - Brawrur: "Arson has my full support."
    15) 2020/09/01 09:44:47 - Akyaevin: "Well, I don't disapprove of arson in the general sense. I know many places that would be greatly improved by being on fire."
    16) 2020/09/01 09:45:05 - Lysandus: "Like Celest and Glomdoring?"
    17) 2020/09/01 09:45:08 - Akyaevin: "I just disapprove of anyone considering me responsible for these places suddenly being on fire under mysterious circumstances."
    18) 2020/09/01 09:45:13 - Brawrur: "Celest doesn't burn easy."
    19) 2020/09/01 09:45:39 - Sapphira: "Anomaly released."
    20) 2020/09/01 09:45:43 - Akyaevin: "It was probably lightning strikes."
  • 10400h, 9390m, 9895e, 10p, 100em Bexkd<>-abjure farscout allies
    You create a series of windows in the cosmic fabric and search out all your allies.
    Through the cosmic windows, you see:
    Ghibli - a quiet forest clearing (the Aetherways)
    Aeldra - the Forge of Klangratch
    Silvanus - Courtyard before an elegant manor (the Aetherways)
    Afollia - promenade of roses (off-continent)
    Freja - north wall of the Rockeater Training Tunnels
    Faragan - A Diamond Observatory (the Aetherways)
    Azula - the Pool of Stars
    Caleb - the Aetherplex Chamber
    Xedrik - an extravagant throne room (off-continent)
    Esei - before the Master Ravenwood Tree
    Tikki - bend in the path

...one of these things is not like the others.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • edited September 2020
    Parhelion
    Which one is not like the others?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Parhelion
    Which one is not like the others?
    Silvanus had me lusted 
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Nascent @Bawl, Attendant to the Wyrd says, "Did you get one too already? It fell out of the sky as most of my food mysteriously does."
    Pentagram and circle can't help you.
    "One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again."
  • Galaphyrae: 3946, 3947, 3948, ...Rockholm Gold Mine
    Aeldra: 3945             Rockholm Gold Station
    Rastamutti: 3946, 3947, 3948, ...Rockholm Gold Mine
    Veldrin: 3869            Great Rockholm Gate
    Silvanus: 3946, 3947, 3948, ...Rockholm Gold Mine
    Lenara: 3952             Rockholm Platinum Station
    Reko: 3920               Rockholm Silver Station
    Brawrur: 3945            Rockholm Gold Station
    Nialla: 3946, 3947, 3948, ...Rockholm Gold Mine
    Vexacion: 3945           Rockholm Gold Station
    Drastrath: 3945          Rockholm Gold Station
    Eritheyl: 3918, 3906, 3908, ...Rockholm marble quarry
    Kethaera: 3902           a smoky passage
    Uzriel: 3921             Rockholm Marble Station
    Afrit: 3899, 3900        Rockholm Coal Mines
    Zelroth: 3945            Rockholm Gold Station

Guess this revolt is done.

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    sometimes, astral insanity can be kind of prophetic and I find it always hilarious. While trying to type a thought  about how aeldra wasn't sure if any of the insanity was real...

> think ...
    insanity: Shrugging your shoulders, you verbalise your cluelessness with a casual, "I don't know."
    > think again
    You think to yourself: Aeldra, what have you gotten yourself into with this. Are those clowns real?

Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • that doll has some of the best emotes

• The odious gusts.
    The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. Amid metal rods leaning together here, the stones whistle with the passage of choking air. Vague darkness seethes in the distance and in the corner of the eye; a ripple passes through the area as intestines shift with writhing motions. Forms of fantastical creatures, humanoids, wild plants and cows swirl into the serpentine winds. Rocks and debris smash and batter together under draughts strong enough to strip flesh from bone. 
    Waving in the astral winds, a sparkleberry bush drinks up the power laden atmosphere here.

I like how cows are just kind of tossed in there for giggles.
  • Mistress of the Silk, Tloxenga Chum says, "Yes, I agree. That's why I already follow the Grand Dominion of Gaudiguch, you dunce."
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.