God Blogs

18910111214»

Comments

• An awful lot of my niche flavour profiles don't always come from direct experience, but from research. And I have a favourite book to help me along - The Flavor Bible, by Karen Page and Andrew Dornenburg. I really have to recommend it to anyone who wants to experiment with food, either int their own kitchen or for new in-game recipes.

That said, @Viravain - if you haven't encountered bolas spiders on your questing yet, I feel I must recommend checking them out. I feel like they have a number of unique qualities and behaviours that could be inspirational!

• Viravain said:
    A quick-and-silly one for you! Because who doesn't love secrets? 

Once you've read ours, what are some of yours?
    You're scared of spiders too? *eyes emoji*

pronouns: they/them
  • As someone who kind of finds spiders kinda cute, I'm highly, highly amused.  >:)
  • I'm so glad to see these little God blogs come back to us. I spotted one when I came back in Lusternia ( It feels like forever ago) and I absolutely loved it. It's so important to remember that there are people behind the Divines and these provide a lovely little window into the people behind the characters. ♥
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Terentia said:
    Team TLC (aka Terentia, Lantra, and Carakhan) wrote up a little something about our thought process for the Celest guild touchups. We hope it is informative! 

Having only played in Celest for a hot, hot minute some years back, and not having played anywhere outside of Gaudiguch since the initial guild overhaul, I'm baffled by the complexity of what all I've been missing from over here. It's impressive to say the absolute least, and I can tell you guys are all really into what you do - that's awesome!

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    Terentia said:
    Team TLC (aka Terentia, Lantra, and Carakhan) wrote up a little something about our thought process for the Celest guild touchups. We hope it is informative! 
    The work you three put in for Celest makes me damn glad I decided to come back. I look forward to seeing what you all have in store for us next! <3

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.