What are you playing?

1585960616264»

Comments

• Hollow Knight has a lot of great NPCs tho. my favorite 2: 

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Playing Hyper Light Drifter again after letting enough time to pass to forget various aspects of the game. Insisting on doing the northern mountain first and fighting the Hierophant with zero upgrades probably wasn't the smartest idea in retrospect, but it was fun.
  • EVE echoes
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    For some reason, Skyrim again. Though with many high-quality story-quest mods added so I don't have the crawl through the crap vanilla stories.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Stardew Valley (And 74 Mods. Help.)
    Tears flow freely from your eyes as Viravain, Lady of the Thorns appoints you to Weaver of the Web.
    Thread by thread, the Web of your Lady weaves through your mind, and you know in your heart that it flows through you, too. You stand now as a Weaver -- a vessel of Her story.
    The ferocity of Her pleasure consumes you, igniting your very core. She whispers, only to you, "Weave My Webs well, My Aleyah," and a vision of the Shee-Slaugh Court wearing wreaths of black roses blossoms across your mind's eye.
  • Back to WoW again because Lusternia is depressing me.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Terraria.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • I’ve been bouncing between Cook, Serve, Delicious 2 and Remnant: From the Ashes. It’s uh... an eclectic existence.
  • I redownloaded Diablo 3. I forgot how much click bash was. 
  • Spelunkyyyyy 2. Started it today. I am so bad. It's great!
  • Ori and the Blind Forest. It is *harder than it looks*
    Tears flow freely from your eyes as Viravain, Lady of the Thorns appoints you to Weaver of the Web.
    Thread by thread, the Web of your Lady weaves through your mind, and you know in your heart that it flows through you, too. You stand now as a Weaver -- a vessel of Her story.
    The ferocity of Her pleasure consumes you, igniting your very core. She whispers, only to you, "Weave My Webs well, My Aleyah," and a vision of the Shee-Slaugh Court wearing wreaths of black roses blossoms across your mind's eye.
  • edited October 2020
    Ooops, forgot about this thread. My entire life has been Hades since I downloaded it. I’m just continually blown away with every little detail. ;_;
  • Ori and the Blind Forest looks amazing, @Aleyah -- I've bought it on Steam, but I haven't started it yet.

As for myself, I'm replaying Baldur's Gate 2!
  • Hades!
    Avatar by Sam Smith. You can follow her on Twitter here.
  • edited October 2020
    Xenthos informed me Epic games was offering Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 for free for a week. Now in the rare few minutes between work/ commissions/ chores/ D&D I am entirely dedicated to this stupidly delightful game (I never played anything besides RCT2! how exciting).

[edit] Also I went to check and the game they're offering this week is ABZU which if you haven't seen/played it ... grab it :O So pretty.

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• I'm playing Enter the Gungeon

I'm trying to unlock the Gunslinger

So I pretty much hate existence deeply

I have the paradox unlocked, it's

the win twice in a row. basically

*sigh*
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• edited October 2020
    Mostly Spelunky 2, with a dash of Hades and Crusader Kings 3.

For board games I have a pretty regular campaign going of Arkham Horror Card Game which was moved to a tabletop simulator mod instead of being in person.
  • Duskers.

It is stressing me out but I can't stop. Love/hate.
  • And now playing Carrion.

It's awkward when you're trying to ignore unarmed humans to feed on for later, but still keep accidentally killing them by just flinging around doors and grates with ever so slightly too much force. Being dexterous and precise as an eldritch abomination is hard.

• QuixoteQuixote Manchester, UK
    I'm back on Elder Scrolls Morrowind again.

Played using https://openmw.org/
    edited October 2020
    Quixote said:

@Qu@Quixote YAAAAAAAASS!!

No matter how often I dabble back in Skyrim (and I've never invested much in Oblivion), I always come back to Morrowind. It's just so... damn good. Special. Unique. Enduring. I RP a different class and character each time, join different factions, experience the world from a different perspective.

And being a GNU/Linux user, OpenMW is THE way to play!

--

At the moment, I'm playing through Neverwinter Nights 2. Had a few false starts at the beginning. And while the story hasn't caught me as well as the first one did, now that I'm not struggling with mooks, I'm kinda enjoying myself.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• SO Monster camp is out. That's my near future eaten.
  • I've been playing the Sharks browser game again. cirri.al/sharks. It requires minimal attention and cycles through the actual game repeatedly. It's pretty fun, and doesn't need me to have more than a few minutes to deal with it if I don't have the time.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Everiine said:
    Quixote said:

At the moment, I'm playing through Neverwinter Nights 2. Had a few false starts at the beginning. And while the story hasn't caught me as well as the first one did, now that I'm not struggling with mooks, I'm kinda enjoying myself.
    If you can get through to the Mask of the Betrayer expansion, I remember it in particular being amazing.
  • edited February 2021
    Aleyah said:
    Stardew Valley (And 74 Mods. Help.)
    I started a couple weeks ago after the last big patch! Talk about forgetting about time... *flail*
    Does anyone play multiplayer?
  • Playing way too much survival mode in Street of Rage 4's nightmare DLC. Hit level 37 in this weeks sim and feeling pretty amped for now - hard to resist playing even more.
    Been trying to replay the entire Myst series. Myst was a breeze. Riven, as well as I know it, still enchants me. Myst III was a good time. Myst IV was alright. But Myst V... ugh. It was disappointing when it was released, and it's disappointing now. And buggy--had to restart an Age.

Gonna get through it. But I won't enjoy it.