What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• FaelornaFaelorna Member Posts: 29 Apprentice
    Sometimes I want to listen to something deep and profound. Like a tragic ballad about a vampire being sad because his gf drank tainted blood and died and left him alone.

Jolanthe said:

"So, Jo, what's on your mind?"

"Oh, nothing really."

OH no I think I might be hooked.
  • TyrusTyrus Member Posts: 27 Apprentice

• AleyahAleyah Member Posts: 36 Adept
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i91RX2LhY8s

I always hunt this down on Yom Kippur...
    Tears flow freely from your eyes as Viravain, Lady of the Thorns appoints you to Weaver of the Web.
    Thread by thread, the Web of your Lady weaves through your mind, and you know in your heart that it flows through you, too. You stand now as a Weaver -- a vessel of Her story.
    The ferocity of Her pleasure consumes you, igniting your very core. She whispers, only to you, "Weave My Webs well, My Aleyah," and a vision of the Shee-Slaugh Court wearing wreaths of black roses blossoms across your mind's eye.
  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 645 Mythical

One of my favourite artists released an album with a new project, and I keep coming back to this track:

• EveEve Member Posts: 37 Apprentice

• EveEve Member Posts: 37 Apprentice
    I had forgotten about this one until I went down a rabbit hole today:

• ParhelionParhelion Member Posts: 402 Fabled
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
    edited October 2020

Miny Parsonz is great

Tyrus said:

Miny Parsonz is great

Have you ever heard any Die So Fluid? They have a similar style, you might like them.

Faelorna said:
    Have you ever heard any Die So Fluid? They have a similar style, you might like them.
    Just checked them out. They got a new fan now

In honor of the Creatrix and the festival:

Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.

I needed some loud synths.
  • NepentheNepenthe Member Posts: 123 Master
    This nonsense uplifts me sometimes.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning ** Member Posts: 1,818 Transcendent
    I've always been a huge fan of Miley's covers, but not necessarily her hits. Happy to see that she brought a fresh spin on two songs that I absolutely love.

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

Eritheyl said:
    I've always been a huge fan of Miley's covers, but not necessarily her hits. Happy to see that she brought a fresh spin on two songs that I absolutely love.

Oh man, I knew I liked you for some reason.

Her cover of "Jolene" is so good.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning ** Member Posts: 1,818 Transcendent
    Parhelion said:
    Eritheyl said:

Oh man, I knew I liked you for some reason.

Her cover of "Jolene" is so good.
    A cultural reset, that one was <3
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

• OrventaOrventa Member Posts: 625 Mythical
    edited October 2020

Make Them Hear You

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • demonnicdemonnic Member Posts: 51 Apprentice