QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Terentia said:
    Gurashi said:
    So... Gurashi got inducted into the city of New Celest and not a minute later:
    Honestly, I am just more pleased that you quoted me and fixed my typos.   :D
    Wait, we're supposed to fix your typos before we quote you?

/hide
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Does she like pets.

Bizirik, the leothin sniffs Terentia, trying to decipher just what that smell emanating from Her is.

"That much shows," Terentia remarks, and as Bizirik gets close to sniff Her, She looks down at the creature. Bending down, the Goddess' hand alights just a hair above Bizirk's form. "This is not like anything I have seen, Gurashi. Does she like pets?"

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Parhelion said:
    Terentia said:
    Gurashi said:
    So... Gurashi got inducted into the city of New Celest and not a minute later:
    Honestly, I am just more pleased that you quoted me and fixed my typos.   :D
    Wait, we're supposed to fix your typos before we quote you?

/hide
    I always try to fix people's typos when posting things... gives me an excuse to fix my own emotes.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    ************************[ Bodyscan - Experience Brief ]************************
    Topic                            Modifier
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience Bonus                     420%
    *******************************************************************************

Insert Gaudiguch joke here
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • <astral insanity> Lysandus tells you, "I hate the Soulless Gods."

Like the pealing of so many bells, your voice rings to Paradigm-Seeker, Kalas Lysandus, the Wanderer, "Yes, we all hate the Soulless Gods."

The melodious voice of Lysandus resonates in your mind, "Wait, what."

Like the pealing of so many bells, your voice rings to Paradigm-Seeker, Kalas Lysandus, the Wanderer, "Oh. I thought we were bonding over mutual hatred."

The melodious voice of Lysandus resonates in your mind, "Oh I hate the Soulless too."

Like the pealing of so many bells, your voice rings to Paradigm-Seeker, Kalas Lysandus, the Wanderer, "Hooray!"

The melodious voice of Lysandus resonates in your mind, "Heh."

"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • He is wearing:
    an oversized belted bathing suit in bronze and ochre that has burst open in a terrible wardrobe malfunction, exposing Afrit's great belly.

This guy...  <3
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    You draw Afrit into a convoluted discussion using circuitous logic.
    Afrit rubs his tummy contentedly.
    Kind @Nepenthe exclaims to you, "Beware Afrit's belly rub!"

That made me almost snort my drink. Thanks for the laugh :)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Nep: I should get him a focus enchantment.
    Also Nep: That belly tho.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    (Fire Hogwash): Nepenthe says, "Config accent punctuating each word with unsettling macaroni noises."

You're welcome.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Dancing and twirling, an enormous, ridiculously pink elephant turns to you, offering you a cup of tea.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• QuixoteQuixote Manchester, UK
    Tylwyth said:
    Dancing and twirling, an enormous, ridiculously pink elephant turns to you, offering you a cup of tea.

We should all start collecting the most ridiculous ones! 
  • Sister Neladahi La'Saet says, "I need new shoes..."

Romaan bows respectfully to you.
    You say, "Hello."

Neladahi takes a starry design catalogue embroidered with coral and pearl from a petite purple squid pack.

Neladahi raises her hand in greeting to you and says "Hi!"

Romaan snickers at Neladahi.

You say, "What's a good name for a boy kirin."

"Ummmm," Neladahi says uncertainly.

Sir Romaan D'Varden, Knight of the Paladins says, "Woman and their need for shoes."

In a light, sing-song brogue, Freja Ysav'rai, Herald of Sacrifice says, "I only have boots."

You say, "That's kinda a long name."

Sister Neladahi La'Saet exclaims to you, "Sliine!"

Romaan hugs Freja compassionately.

Sister Neladahi La'Saet exclaims, "Or Thualune!"

You say, "Sliine."

You say, "Thualune."

You say, "Not bad."

Sister Neladahi La'Saet says, "They're good merian names."
    Neladahi wiggles her bare toes, looking down at them. "Well, my other shoes fell apart," she explains to Romaan.

You say, "Put a rune on them."

You tell Sir Romaan D'Varden, Knight of the Paladins, "I have decided to reject "Woman and their need for shoes." as being too long and possibly misleading as a potential name for my kirin. I hope you understand."

Neladahi leaves to the up.

The bright, bell-like voice of Romaan rings in your ear, "I completely understand!"

• You give a bloody ear to a metallic feathered pelican.
    A metallic feathered pelican takes a bloody ear into its golden, leathery beak pouch, flapping its wings vigorously and squawking.

You say, "Deliver to Nepenthe."
    A metallic feathered pelican lifts its head, shaking the golden beak pouch a few times to ensure the security of its package. Then with a gurgly squawk, a metallic feathered pelican flaps its large wings and slowly takes off into the air, joints creaking with the machinery underneath.

A metallic feathered pelican squawks through its long, golden-pouched beak as it returns, landing with vigorous flapping of large wings.

Like the pealing of so many bells, your voice rings to Kind Nepenthe, "Just wanted you to know - I'm always willing to listen."

Nepenthe tells you, "You nasty."

Like the pealing of so many bells, your voice rings to Kind Nepenthe, "You can be so cruel."

Nepenthe tells you, "Whose ear is it?"

Like the pealing of so many bells, your voice rings to Kind Nepenthe, "Mine! Obviously!"

Like the pealing of so many bells, your voice rings to Kind Nepenthe, "Otherwise it makes no sense."

Nepenthe tells you, "Hmmh, you really commit to the bit, I'll give you that!"

Like the pealing of so many bells, your voice rings to Kind Nepenthe, "Heh."

An ominous shadow falls over you as some gargantuan creature blots out the light. You look up to see an enormous stuffed dragon descending upon you, arms open wide for a hug, and before you know it you're enveloped in the comfortable embrace of plush and pliant fabric. As the behemoth disengages and returns whence he came, you notice a courtier butterfly tucked discreetly in your hand.

A courtier butterfly unfolds and sings to you, "You're a real cut-up but at least you're sincear. Smell ya later! -n."

His muzzle falls out of a courtier butterfly and into your hands.
    A courtier butterfly flutters apart in wisps of vellum as the last of its contents spill into your hands.

@Nepenthe <3

• You quickly unwrap a divinely wrapped present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving a gilded mirror.
    You've unwrapped AN ULTIMATE PRESENT! (Your Gift Counter has been reset.)

That's not bad?

• Warlady Kailanna n'Kylbar, Matriarch of Jackals says to Uzriel, "Well, one of the constables did receive a nomination for Vernal. It would make quite a statement to have a Vernal Ascendant specifically to police the city's fashion."
  • You drop a jack-o-lantern depicting a chilling pentangle.
    You adjust the location of the jack-o-lantern just so and make sure it is affixed firmly to the
    location of your choice.
    In a flash of azure flame, a jack-o-lantern depicting a chilling pentangle disappears from the floor
    of the Fulcrux.

:(

• ah yes, the most overquoted part of that movie
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Nightmare of the Glomdoring, Avurekhos Feyranti, Crimson Fist of Luciphage asks, "Well, what if I like my butt pinched?"