Lusternian picrews!

Comments

• edited September 2020

Because Mers need love too, here is an adorable picrew maker to unleash your inner sea cuteness.

https://picrew.me/image_maker/71089

Beautiful Afollia on a good day:

Afollia on one of "those" days:

• MerNels! So blue, so happy.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited September 2020
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • These are fun. Here's human cat Kalaneya?

And also mechanical pen Kalaneya.

• Tried making one, took forever, finally went to hit "complete," and got an error message. Turns out, the site crashed while I was in the process of making my avatar! And it's still down.  :'( I will attempt again tomorrow to join the addiction! *determined*

@Celaphaeia, I think the link in your last one is wrong, but if you come up with the right one, can you please share it? I like the pic!
  • Kerith said:
    Tried making one, took forever, finally went to hit "complete," and got an error message. Turns out, the site crashed while I was in the process of making my avatar! And it's still down.  :'( I will attempt again tomorrow to join the addiction! *determined*

@Celaphaeia, I think the link in your last one is wrong, but if you come up with the right one, can you please share it? I like the pic!

Sorry! Try this?
  • Finally got it to work! It wasn't playing nice with my script blocker so I had to disable the blocker. Here's what I've come up with so far, and yes it is super addicting!

Flowering vines sprinkling pollen everywhere! I sneeze just looking at it! :lol:

--

This one has antlers to represent her being a druid, and peaches for Lady Maylea's order.

--

This one doesn't have as many accessory/fantasy options but I love the realistic style.
  • OMG how do you stop?? Send help!

Link

really like this one, I just wish they had orange/red hair options!

This one is much more fashionable than Kerith really is! Maybe it's what she would look like if she were Mag?
  • Kerith said:
    Tried making one, took forever, finally went to hit "complete," and got an error message. Turns out, the site crashed while I was in the process of making my avatar! And it's still down.  :'( I will attempt again tomorrow to join the addiction! *determined*

Sorry! Try this?
    That worked! Thanks! And I was just about to stop but I can't resist... Sorry for the spam! I like all the background options on this one. I can see one for every Lusternian city/commune. :smile:

• The crayon brush lures me in every time and it got the closest to her description. #tinywings

• New picrews yaaaaay

• I made more! (This is now my go-to activity when I get bored.  :D )

This one was simple but cute. I love the hamster!

This one had me super excited because of the historical fashion options, from togas to Tudor and more. Make sure you look at the recolour options for the accessories because a lot of them actually change what the item is (like for the crown of flowers, it might be totally different kinds of flowers, not simply different colours).

This one is especially great for wiccans. There's a spell book, a witch's hat, all sorts of great magical accessories and backgrounds. It looks like the creator is going to make it more Christmasy this month so if you want to express your inner witch, do it now!
  • It's not a picrew but I'm kind of in love with dolldivine?

• edited November 2020
    I made Aeral recently.

• It's not a picrew but I'm kind of in love with dolldivine?

Yesss! Rinmaru was my favourite before Picrew came along!
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **

Tarot, light body horror, he's got it all.

https://picrew.me/image_maker/574511/
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Yeah this one really good!

This one also hella cute.

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Avatar by Sam Smith. You can follow her on Twitter here.
  • This one seems good for Lusternia. It has options that could work for merian, lucidian, tae'dae, mugwump, etc., which many of them don't.

Here's Kerith: