Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• My vinestalker grew up (and probably many other people's ones as well) and hot *damn* they're great.

A strangely reptilian creature devoid of scales, a pollen-coated vinestalker is an animated plant whose lithe body is shaped by a mass of twisting tendrils, an eerie glow pulsing like a heartbeat from within. Seemingly without eyes, his head is akin to a prodigious bulb which splits down the middle to reveal his slavering maw, slick with sap and filled to the brim with rows of serrated teeth. An impressive frill of glossy poison oak fans out from his neck, flanked on either side by long, flowering stems which sprout from between his facsimile shoulder blades. He stands upon four ropes of braided vines instead of legs, the segments of these sinewy limbs branching out at the ends in a semblance of feet. Acting as his tail, a thick root swishes disinterestedly. He is called 'Dreapaire.'
    A pollen-coated vinestalker looks to be crushingly strong.

Lookit at him! He's adorable! He's all poisony and polleny and I can hug him in game and not get sick like I would if I hugged a giant thing of pollen in real life! I love the many different beast appearances one can get in game.

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "Do you pay attention when you talk, dearest?"

• Here's mine for comparison:

A strangely reptilian creature devoid of scales, a pungent vinestalker is an animated plant whose lithe body is shaped by a mass of twisting tendrils, an eerie glow pulsing like a heartbeat from within. Seemingly without eyes, his head is akin to a prodigious bulb which splits down the middle to reveal his slavering maw, slick with sap and filled to the brim with rows of serrated teeth. An impressive frill of shaggy tangles of moss fans out from his neck, flanked on either side by glossy palm fronds which sprout from between his facsimile shoulder blades. He stands upon four ropes of braided vines instead of legs, the segments of these sinewy limbs branching out at the ends in a semblance of feet. Acting as his tail, a cluster of seedpods rattles to and fro.
    A pungent vinestalker looks to be crushingly strong.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Thanks to the international cadre who sat for the Nepquisition. I think we learned a lot. Too much, in fact.
  • my delightful crow liver pate` was accepted
  • my scandalous tattoo, also approved
  • Sapphira said:
    Random inspection of the derelict family crypt earlier lead to some great fun RP and family secrets, and we weren't even looking for them. So much <3 for whoever was playing with us! These are the little things that keep us going!
    Lots of good family lore, some very amusing moments, and teasing for possible future things to be found. It was great!
  • Custom beast done. <3 
  • I wanna gooooo nooooow :O
  • edited November 2020
    I want to make a rave to @Lantra for the wonderful one on one today. I am so very sorry for my distracted attention. Right before I got the "summons" I guess I had company come over and was caught in a room of people over the age of 60 having a very animated conversation in a room where all the sound bounces and I started getting sick during the middle of it becoming sensitive to any kind or sensory input. Ugh. I loved the interaction though and appreciate it so very much. Also for answering my questions, giving me a few leads and some really cool little compliments that made me go EEEEEEeeeeee! <3

edited to add a  note: No, I am not over 60, the others were. I could see how that would be confusing. It was more to note they were loud due to their diminished hearing. And.. discussing matters that I didn't find interesting, like doctor's appointments and going out to eat dinner.
  • Just start coughing, loud hacking coughs. Tell them you've been feeling a bit off lately
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Tyrus for teaching me how to do the Estelbar quest. Took me long enough to learn it.
  • Selenity said:
    @Tyrus for teaching me how to do the Estelbar quest. Took me long enough to learn it.
    I have a spreadsheet for that quest, it helps to arrange it like those grid style logic puzzles
  • edited November 2020
    A little bit late but here is a very well deserved rave for whoever in the Divine Havens made these for halloween:

A translucent ghost tells you, "That was almost as scary as when I was invited to tea in Glomdoring."

@Gurashi for taking a moment to show them to me, you both made my day ♥
  • edited November 2020
    I've been enjoying Grimkeep and finding a secret and summoning a supermob nobody had found yet (and then murdering her) felt pretty good.
  • And breaking Lusternia in the process.  :D
  • edited November 2020
    Aside from I think one recent attempt that I was unable to partake in, I don't generally get enemy status RP
  • edited November 2020
    double post, ignore