Lusternian AMA

Comments

• It’s too quiet in here. What happened to the quiz masters? 😭 

• Hmm... what about these? :)

1. Any funny little moments in Lusternia you want to share? What made you actually laugh out loud?
    2. Which Lusternia “villain” is your favorite and why?
    3. What Lusternia event have you most enjoyed as a player? What made it fun for you?
    4. Is there something you've always wanted to do or achieve in Lusternia, but haven't gotten around to it yet?
    5. Who has the best (non-custom) beast in Lusternia? Is it you? Give the descs to prove it!
    Avatar by Sam Smith. You can follow her on Twitter here.
  • Well, ask and ye shall receive. 

We all know that with the rising of the Threshold Abyss, no mortal can Ascend to become a true God. However, were the Threshold Abyss no longer here, what God(dess) would you become upon Ascension? Title, area of control, general aesthetic, etc. What part of your character is getting pushed out to an extreme? 
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • edited October 2020
    1.  There's tons of little things I enjoy. Excluding events, the fact that you can get blown off the clockwork tower in Magnagora is hilarious.
    2.  This is the topic of a writing contest I started actually! Excluding the Twelve who are obviously just misunderstood heroes, spoiler for my own entry, its Ghani.  One of my favorite roleplay aspects in Lusternia is all the subtle interplay between Magnagora's noble families,  and one of them taking center stage and vying to become a soulless avatar? Perfect! The ascension event with him was my absolute favorite, though I'm sad I missed the actual ascension trial with him murdering people.
    3.  Big event was, as I mentioned the Ghani ascension build-up I loved. Everything with his henchmen spying on the cities and then Magnagora arresting them was great.
    4.  Depends on if you are asking this ICly or OOCly.
    5.  Not sure.

Uzriel with ultimate god-power? There's a couple of ways he might go, so I'll just say one possibility (but not the only one) is calling himself the God of Industry (but really is more the god of Pollution). His aesthetic would be iron, steel, and soot with the goal of generally turning the Basin into an industrial wasteland. Draining the Inner Sea, turning the forests into a giant furnace with some set aside as preserves (literally fossilized trees).
  • Lantra said:
    Hmm... what about these? :)

1. Any funny little moments in Lusternia you want to share? What made you actually laugh out loud?
    3. What Lusternia event have you most enjoyed as a player? What made it fun for you?
    4. Is there something you've always wanted to do or achieve in Lusternia, but haven't gotten around to it yet?
    5. Who has the best (non-custom) beast in Lusternia? Is it you? Give the descs to prove it!

2) Ice Angels if you want to count them... I love the idea that the soulless are able to make Avatars in general and ok with giving their power to mortals (either willing or not). The idea that they are more than just hungry beasts that want to eat everything is great. We saw this a bit with Nemach too, that the soulless are willing to do things and have a concept of 'you need to do this or you will die'.
    3) The events I enjoy the most are the ones that's ending is decided by the players, which I realize isn't many. I guess the Ghani ascension was among them knowing that Ghani was controlled by a player there some chance of him winning and becoming a True Ascendant of the Soulless. The general idea of Ketheru winning ascension and breaking out is something I would have loved to see.

• Mysrai said:
    Well, ask and ye shall receive. 

We all know that with the rising of the Threshold Abyss, no mortal can Ascend to become a true God. However, were the Threshold Abyss no longer here, what God(dess) would you become upon Ascension? Title, area of control, general aesthetic, etc. What part of your character is getting pushed out to an extreme? 
    Oh man, this is a great question. I'm going to answer it for a handful of characters.

Shaddus would have stayed in Mag and been vaguely disturbing as an insane god who burrows around and flings dirt at people. Once Carakhan showed up, he'd probably have went out of his way to antagonise her. Imagine Bumi from A:TLA but evil. 

Pesukaru would have stayed in Celest and not ventured to Gaudiguch. He'd have worked with the Voice of Rhapsody in some capacity, and tried to urge the city to gravitate towards the arts and inspiring others through song. 

Parhelion...I'm not sure. He wouldn't have joined Terentia's order and shifted more towards law and order. I think he probably would have been sort of a chaotic roguish character gravitating towards Serenwilde.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited October 2020
    Mysrai said:

Hmmm, interesting question.

If it were to be a completely new god/dess, I'd probably go with Eurus for a male divine, Valmira for a female divine.  As for the direction I'd take them, they would go almost polar opposites.  Sanctus I would envision being someone bearing some similarities to Weiwae or Eventru - a divine that is kind, caring, benevolent, but does not suffer fools lightly.  Alignment-wise, I'd see him gravitating towards Celest or Hallifax.

Valmira, correspondingly would be all about deception and secrecy.  I guess inspiration for this one would be drawn from divine like @Viravain or @Drocilla in Her dread enchantress form as a framework - someone that is cold, merciless, manipulative and working to further her own ends, or those of the dominion she has chosen to Patron.  As for alignment, I guess she would likely end up favouring Magnagora or Glomdoring.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • EveEve
    edited October 2020
    Mysrai said:

This is an awesome one! I had to think about it all afternoon and really, I'm still stuck on a few things asked there.
    My thoughts on it are: Evette is really really passionate about whatever she is trying to accomplish or skills she feels she needs to work on. So if that were to be pushed out to an extreme and warp, I could it turning into a controlling nature. Now, she studied Shiki for 300(ish?) years? The girl can hunt, and knows what devotion is. 
    And that is where I get stuck :P

Lantra said:

1. The conversation she had with Cheli last night had my family questioning my sanity over how much laughing was happening. 
    2. I don't have one, really.
    3. I didn't get to see the Greeve, but I have a love / hate relationship reading about it. It involved EVERYONE in the commune. It made us change our way of thinking, and made us absolutely come together. I was incredibly well written, and there are a few subtexts I still pick up on every time I read something new about it. But on a very serious note. Lets not do that again.
    4. Having the guts to do what she is doing now. 
    5.There is a wyvern running around that is very Gaudi and very very pretty. Evey couldn't bear to keep it after what happened with the city, so something beautiful went to someone beautiful.

A flashing copper wyvern with golden wings limned with cloying incense

Serpentine in her lissome build, this wyvern stands upon two powerful hind legs,preceded by a set of front legs that are smaller, but clawed and savage. Her flashing copper hide glistens amidst skittering violet sparks, her scales ever- wreathed in a sweltering heat that leaves the colours hazy and rippling like a  desert mirage. Muscular and slender, the wyvern bares sharp fangs, expelling a puff  of hot air with her long snout as she flaps golden wings limned with cloying  incense. She flicks her tail idly, bright eyes shining a smoky pearl. A flashing copper wyvern with golden wings limned with cloying incense looks to be crushingly strong.

• edited October 2020
    woops, wrong thingy.
  • edited October 2020
    Mysrai said:

Hmm, Tylwyth would become Teg, probably. There's a joke there.
    Then he'd have his order do a big rite that would involve capturing the Thorn beasts and binding better to the service of the wyrd. They would be altered into his orders pets. Mechanically they'd likely be like the vinestalkers+worgs. I'd probably try to give them tentacle descriptions that are as fantastic[in their own way] as the worgs. Though that would be hard. Worgs have great descriptions.
    He'd probably be a god of insects/swarms/hives[arthropods in general]. He' probably have an esthetic of sublimitting oneself for the whole/wyrd and paradoxically keeping your mind on the bigger picture.
    He might also openly focus on cooking in a way no other wyrden diety does. Hard not to step on their toes. One part Mysrai, one part Crumkane, one part Shikari. Come back here Gurashi!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Lantra said:

1. Let me get back to you on that.  Lots of stuff has happened over the years - it's hard to pick one thing.
    2. Hmmm... again there's a few options.  The "Army of Love" was an interesting setup back during the red star event, as was the antics of Ghani, causing some much needed variance to Ascension that year.
    3. One of my favourite events was @Drocilla's order having to help remove Her mask with the help of @Morgfyre (The logs of the event are still here on the forum.)
    4. Hmmm... besides maybe becoming an Ephemeral, the only other goal is Ascendancy, which until recently hasn't been a major aspiration due to the fact that I largely despise PvP - the last time I made a kill or got killed by another player was back in 2017.
    5. Would divine companions be considered custom beasts?  I always liked Volucer :P
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Lantra said:

1. When there was an event in Hallifax that led to musical notes being played, and I whipped out the electronic keyboard at home and tapped the notes in, only to realise with glee that it was the opening bar of the Phantom of the Opera. I squealed and clapped and laughed in delight, and then bragged to the other Hallis about it.

3. Saving Ruin/Jelica - running around unable to find her just made it a hundred times funnier than the fact that we were saving arguably the most insightful/powerful person in the Order who isn't the divine. It might seem odd, but in all my time of playing Lusternia, Alexandria has been the most fun. 

4. Just get a mention in Beauty, which will literally never happen after the mental black hole I fell into after this year. I won't be participating in it again.

5. I mean, I do have the sugar-dusted seal... But then there was that time my sidiak was meteorite-themed and then a meteor fell on Hallifax. Nothing to see here.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• What commands do you type without really thinking about them?
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Kali said:
    What commands do you type without really thinking about them?

who here
    qw
    cwho

These regularly end up in other game / program chat windows.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Kali said:
    qw
    i
    ql
    scent

• @Kali -- definitely 'Score' and 'Stat'. Constantly, out of muscle memory.

Any funny little moments in Lusternia you want to share? What made you actually laugh out loud?
           -- Coraline and Vexacion once had an argument about plucky poultry wine on the IC IHC channel and it involved "fowl" puns a-plenty. I almost died.

Which Lusternia “villain” is your favorite and why?

-- Probably the Gnodfather. Idk, he just seems really hilarious and I want to be his friend, kthnx. Do not give me coal.

What Lusternia event have you most enjoyed as a player? What made it fun for you?
           -- The Ascension of Zagreus was beautifully done, with all of the forethought about the individual Sealbearers' personalities and the rifts! I really enjoyed seeing the Admin's views of characters.

Is there something you've always wanted to do or achieve in Lusternia, but haven't gotten around to it yet?
           -- I want to be really memorable as a character. As any character. I also want to earn a seal. I don't feel I've become memorable yet, and I know I have no seal. WOE. WOE. (Also, all the honours lines.)

Who has the best (non-custom) beast in Lusternia? Is it you? Give the descs to prove it!

-- I don't have the descriptions, but I am very fond of @Caleb's llama and @Zau's swan, I think they are both so gorgeous/adorable.

Mysrai's Great Hypothetical About Ascending:
           -- I think if Vexacion Ascended as a True God, I would make a terrible Goddess:

Vexacion, Curator of the Void. As Curator, Vex's analytical, cold, aloof logicness would be her main feature, disinterested in the here and now and instead interested in devouring knowledge and recovering parts of the past. This shows in her allegiance to Raezon and Baalphegar both. She would likely be a fairly isolated God, preferring to sit in places Mortals can't reach, and I would probably interact with my Order primarily through NPCs instead of the God themselves. This would involve an Ascension through Knowledge (which is what she desperately wants to achieve, a Knowledge Seal).

Her aesthetic would be chilly and regal, keeping her viscanti origins in her features via horns, claws, and her cloven peetsies. Symbols would involve constellations and a dying galaxy of stars. Not sure where she would ally herself -- possibly not Magnagora.
  • Kali said:
    gw
    cw
    scent
    readlog glomdoring
    readlog swarm
    readlog moondancers (I CAN'T STOP DAMNIT)

• sc
    stat
    i
    scent
    who here
    qw
    l
    cwho

• edited November 2020
    Reclaiming my Quizmaster crown as I remain away(ish) while continuing my exam preparations.

1.) Out of all the movies, books, and TV shows in the world, what character of figure in that wide world best matches or captures the essence of your character? 
    2.) What is one fact that few people have caught on about your character?
    3.) What is your favorite IG literary book?
    4.) What is your favorite IG scholarly book? 
    5.) How do you perceive scale in Lusternia? How do you imagine how big is the Inner Sea? How do you reconcile there being only 10 firefly squid in the ocean (this isn't true, but this is an example)? This is a theoretical kind of question, I think. 
    6.) Do you prefer longform emotes or predetermined/overridden emotes?
    7.) What are some of your questions about... mugwumps? (This is a @Mboagn bone of a question, but you can offer other questions about Lusternian peoples; NB, this does not mean I, or any admin, will necessarily answer them).
    8.) I know you all like Divine interaction, but I really wonder, what exactly constitutes that? Is me interacting with you in-person enough? Fulcrux? Through Order-related denizens? 
    9.) How do you imagine how you relate to the Gods (especially those of you in Orders)? 
    10.) How do you best communicate to others (players, perhaps even Godmin) the story beats or plots that you want to engage or participate in? What do you think would be a good way if there is not a "best" way? 

Forum avatar by @Gurashi!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Just picking out a few while I have a second of downtime:

6) Whatever's more comfortable for whoever's doing them. I know there are tons of interactions where I'm tired, lazy or just trying to downplay my input so as to not be obnoxious, and I'll opt for preset emotes to get my point across. If it works it works!

8) All of the above. Just something that says "hey I'm busy and I know you're also busy but I haven't forgotten about you or disappeared, mwah!". Legitimately any form of interaction makes my day, no matter the day.

9) Eri has always held the belief that Gods are just like people, only with a little more juice. He fully embraces being a shard of an Elder (though as a changeling this is up for discussion), which means even though he is tiny and insignificant compared to the Real Thing, he and other people still matter and have a right to exhibit their own strengths and desires even in the face of a God. While he really only cowers and kowtows in specific situations, he doesn't buy into the whole "must loudly respect all gods all the time" line of thinking.

10) I'm one of those people that will latch onto anything and act like it's the best thing ever, with a few exceptions (see: the dracnari interior designer that Eri loathes and avoids at most costs). I'm very, very rarely the one to dictate what's to be done, as I prefer to be the side character in someone else's stories than pursue my own.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Terentia said:
    Reclaiming my Quizmaster crown as I remain away(ish) while continuing my exam preparations.

5.) How do you perceive scale in Lusternia? How do you imagine how big is the Inner Sea? How do you reconcile there being only 10 firefly squid in the ocean (this isn't true, but this is an example)? This is a theoretical kind of question, I think. 
    8.) I know you all like Divine interaction, but I really wonder, what exactly constitutes that? Is me interacting with you in-person enough? Fulcrux? Through Order-related denizens? 
    9.) How do you imagine how you relate to the Gods (especially those of you in Orders)? 
    10.) How do you best communicate to others (players, perhaps even Godmin) the story beats or plots that you want to engage or participate in? What do you think would be a good way if there is not a "best" way? 

5) Scale to me is strange. It isn't something I think about until something is pointed out (or I think more than two seconds about it.) I see all rooms as the same size as default.
    6) So, I have issues with a mechanic/rp divide when it comes to this. Longform emotes are something I like, but generally small things here and there that in theory should be possible for me to do (such as calling a small whirlwind to blow papers out of the room as an aeromancer.) but aren't supported by mechanics very well and makes me feel like I shouldn't be doing them in longform emotes.
    8) Generally order-based things - learning more about the Elder, their history, where they see their future, and such things. My only experience with this come from Viravain when she didn't use order mobs (and I don't think she even had them at the time) and Jadice who also didn't use/have order mobs. Both Goddesses would interact with Ayisdra in person. It might have not been very long interactions (under 30mins, and this could have been scheduling issues that caused the short time), but it is still something that was enjoyed.
    On an ooc level, I always feel like the gods don't like me but the admin are too polite to actually say it. I understand the need to separate the god from the admin role, but at the same time, I feel like it raises hopes of interactions that likely won't happen because the admin doesn't look forward to it. In some ways, I let this like over into Ayisdra's own thought sometimes.
    9) Sometimes Ayisdra wonders why the gods don't take a more active role in the protection of the first world. Or helping mortals out. There shouldn't be any reason the gods can't help mortal kind reclaim the places torn down by the Soulless. Even if the land is still infertile, just being able to go out there is a start. (as a side point, I understand that's part of the new Horizon Walkers, but the Elders seem like they could just easily do the same thing with a snap of the fingers.). It seems like they just don't care about the First World anymore and are all in some sort of depression (which, sure, they probably are.), despite the remaining threat being mostly contained.
    Towards a more order-level answer, I like to hope that Ayisdra exemplifies the ideals of Jadice. Sometimes he can be a bit judgement of others based on how well they follow those ideals (even if they aren't in Her order).
    10) This goes back question 6. A lot of story beats or plots I would be interested in aren't really possible - a lot of these include things of scholarly natures and researching things that may not have IG proof or just random throwaway lines that may or not may tell how things are. Or it could be things the admin don't care enough about themselves. Couple this library rules, and it rather limits things I could do IG on that front and makes me boring.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Terentia said:

Picking those I feel I have an answer to.

I wondered that myself, given how much Aeldra zip around the basin due to path track, I sometimes end up wondering how big it really is. I would assume the Inner Sea to be at least sbig enough to have salt water and be allowed the name "sea", however, you can almost entirely walk around it on the road so... yeah.  I generally tend to treat all rooms roughly equal size if they're outdoors and roughly equal smaller size when they're indoors.

That depends on the situation. Like if am actually in a longer conversation with someone, I try to switch to long emotes to express my character more, her pose and actions  and things, though I often tend to forget doing that when am particularly enticed by the conversation itself. Short form gets mostly used if it's a short conversation or I want to convey an reaction quickly, or something that aeldra does just often. I also have a few personal longform aliases for things that I consider Aeldra's quirks/personal habits.

I'm feeling a little like what @sapphira said there. Personally getting any sort of interaction at all is fun and usually rewarded, even if it's just a single line or an npc just chattering a few lines with me.

Hm. For Aeldra, she's always considered the divine as awe and terror inspiring, generally trying to not draw attention from them unless she actually either seeks something of them or intends to serve them. She considers the chance to learn from a divine a great chance not to be passed up (if she considers the divine's obvious intentions somewhat aligned with what she believes in). In specific to her current Order, she feels a connection to Lantra that she's not felt for quite some time with any divine and feels like that through serving in her order, Aeldra's going to learn insights and get guidance that will help her to be both a better person and a better member of her city.

Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Terentia said:

Presume there's other firefly squid in the sea but we just interact with so many.
    I use `observe` and get sense of rooms based on their description and their adjacent locations. So Moonhart Mother is huge and has tons of space on the ground. But then library stacks are cozy squeeze for an igasho.
    In discussions, I prefer responsive communication, so if someone can respond at a decent pace, I don't mind either. Xiran uses lots of the latter to indicate she's listening or thinking without breaking the other person's train of thought. I mainly slip some emoting into says.
    A habit from old ritual days is that I may prep custom emotes in a text editor, so I can edit and throw them out without slowing things down. These aren't full on paragraphs though.
    7.) 
    Mugwumps are the best.
    Any level. Can be as subtle as a couple room ambients that stick out because we know an area. For Xiran, even short interaction with denizens would be cool, as they help flesh out the world.
    Non-order person. IG, Xiran loves/respects Serenwilde's Elders (while mildly intimidated). Respects Glom's without desiring interaction. Avoids the rest but tries to be respectful. OOCly, any interaction's cool and feels special.
    Throw a brick. Land it real-life years later. /only partially kidding

With players, I try to extend threads of interest that might have started earlier, but if it's not picked up on, I chat and see what new interests they have. If Xiran still has an interest, I'll stash a note to possibly resume later or find resonance with someone else. 

Xiran talks to NPCs like they're players. So even if she's just gathering info, she's talking with full sentences around keywords. This probably obfuscates when she's actually seeking interaction, oops.

Maybe a good way is to allow some manner of scheduling? Something like ISSUE but for roleplaying when it wouldn't make sense to contact a divine directly. Ex. Because it's about lore of a region they might not be strongly tied to ICly (as mortal players don't know who worked on what behind the scenes).
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Terentia said:

2.) What is one fact that few people have caught on about your character?
    Probably that Uzriel likes his fumes a little bit -too- much. Since switching to Necro I haven't decided what to do once they run out or how to evolve on that, we'll see where that goes.
    3.) What is your favorite IG literary book?
    My ABC's book was so fun to write, glad to see all the <3's for it.
    4.) What is your favorite IG scholarly book? 
    Aiakon's books on geomancy are amazing reads for any geomancers, that was definitely an early inspiration for Uzriel. His Geomantic Primer, the Libellus Geomancie, and Collection of Essays are all top notch for setting the geomancy roleplay, my cleanse enchantment book was pretty much based on taking everything he wrote as fact. For those wanting the TLDR, completely insane scholarly sums them up, read them without taking them too serious OOCly.
    Suspension of disbelief sums it up. Like Kailanna I just assume there's tons more that we don't see.
    It depends on context and situation. I do tend to prefer shorter but quicker emotes over taking 10+ minutes to wall of text somebody. You can have a quick custom emote that's relevant to the situation/surrounding without needing 5 lines to do it.
    I'll take any crumbs thrown my way as others have said. If an admin feels more comfortable using a denizen over showing up as their role more power to them. I recently had an interaction of being sent messages through my order item without them necessarily showing up and I thought it gave a cool sense of being looked over and protected and responding by thinking or emote praying back feels fitting.
    I mean it depends on where the God stands on the allegiance spectrum!
    For the Order, it is very much a faith and Drocilla is not just a goddess but is the goddess. He sends her formalized prayers fairly regularly about things both important and mundane.
    For non-Magnagoran Gods there's a bit of curiosity and suspicion. With his geomancer roots he considered Carakhan to basically be the devil and there may or may not have been prayers send to that effect.  Maybe now that I've switched to Nihilist its time to poke Lantra about the ultimate form of healing, necromancy.
    With events involving admin, I've found the best way is despite what I'm saying aloud, send a tell to somebody or think something that gives a tell as to what I might be planning. During the Magnagoran ball in order to get rid of an NPC I "accidently" spilled a drink on them. Prior to that, I used think about it and conferred with Sapphira to make sure admin had more than enough time to see and decide how they wanted to run with it.
    I probably still could do to use think more. 
    Whew, this became a lot longer than expected. Enjoy!
  • Terentia said:

7.) What are some of your questions about... mugwumps? (This is a @Mboagn bone of a question, but you can offer other questions about Lusternian peoples; NB, this does not mean I, or any admin, will necessarily answer them).

WHY don't we have any considerable mugwumpish settlements?! All the other races have some semblance of a settled community (even loboshigaru have Tosha!). Meanwhile, the poor amphibians only have the shack in Balach or the caves in Muhanlesh. :(:(:( Vestera, the only mugwump Vernal, was known to be somewhat of an architect, so it's not that they simply weren't interested in the cosmopolitan life. Unless...there is somewhat of a mugwump curse, as has been suspected by characters (nagasith fiasco, Soulforge catastrophe...).

Speaking of nagasith, since they're a subset of mugwumps, can they interbreed even without the aid of human bonking magic? Or are the two races too different now?
    It's pronounced "Maggy'!

Explorer (80%), Achiever (53%), Socializer (53%), Killer (13%)
    Bartle Taxonomy
    (test yourself)

• edited November 2020
    Psh. The i’Xiia asylum totally counts as a mugwump community (for all the wrong reasons).  The i’Xiia were originally a mugwump family and took it as a bribe from the Emperor to not cause trouble about Soulforge and ostensibly to help rehabilitate the other mugwumps.
  • Mboagn said:
    Terentia said:

WHY don't we have any considerable mugwumpish settlements?! All the other races have some semblance of a settled community (even loboshigaru have Tosha!).
    I don't think Tosha really counts given Tosha's purpose.