Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• I was not expecting @Terentia to be so adorable, but... here we are.

Thank you, you are awesome  <3
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Kethaera said:
    I was not expecting @Terentia to be so adorable, but... here we are.

Thank you, you are awesome  <3

Can absolutely vouch for this. Terentia has this astounding way of jumping on every single chance of RP with me, even throwing random emotes and thoughts at me while I'm roleplaying with myself. She's really fleshing out her order in so many ways, and I look forward to seeing more of it.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • A little late but a quick shoutout for the following people:

@Kalaneya
    @Eirnin
    @Faelorna
    @Sofka

Always a pleasure to have so many wonderful interactions and occasions for roleplay, thank you for bringing lovely moments in my life.
  • Afollia said:
    A little late but a quick shoutout for the following people:

@Kalaneya
    @Eirnin
    @Faelorna
    @Sofka

Always a pleasure to have so many wonderful interactions and occasions for roleplay, thank you for bringing lovely moments in my life.
    Right back at you :) It is always a pleasure
  • Thank you @Viravain. You scared the heck out of me before my morning coffee. 
  • Thanks to whomever was behind Demon the imp this morning. It was very appreciated!
  • Thanks @Nepenthe for an ununcomfortable "the talk"
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Raezon for giving Selenity the answers she's been dying to hear and for teaching her new things. The RP was a blast.
  • Been having much fun with Sutekh. I'm okay with him having no triggers or aliases and being stuck at the plex for chats. XD
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    I meant to post earlier but I forgot what my password was again. Yeah yeah, go ahead and laugh. :P Anyway!

RPing with our Divine has always been one of my absolute favorite parts of Lusternia some 13 years after starting my first character here.  @Lantra, interacting with you in-game made me realize one thing:

Man I'm out of practice with this. Lol.

Thank you for the opportunity though! I enjoyed it! <3

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

• AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    Many thanks to Ferne (whom I cannot tag properly for some reason), @Iatira, @Romaan, @Reyqae, @Alaula, @Aeldra and a few others who engage in RP with both Alarin and Thaldorn on occasion. You folks make it really fun to do, honestly! <3

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

• Oh goodness,  RP... EVERYBODY is great.  @Alarin @Alaula @Aeldra @Knorrith @Gurashi @Reyqae... Thanks for making Lusternia feel alive! 
  • edited February 2021
    @Kistan

Always a wonderful blessing to sense you in the Auguries and the Divine Order. Prophecies, black roses and improvised roleplay never disappoints when we meet. From the little twitch of your lip or a silver tongue sentence, I always leave our time together with a smile on my lips.

Thank you for being yourself Kistan, I look forward to many more lovely discussions.

Treasure the moments, never the time.

• Excellent emotional roleplay with @Auraelia yesterday. <3
  • @Viravain made my heart drop on ct, please Wyrd-mom forgive me :D 
  • I had a lovely time speaking with @Maylea 's Mahin! It was such a fun little interaction and put a smile on my face!
  • A lovely moment shared with @Cheliyi for her departure and a very special thank you to @viravain for an exceptional night.

....and very hungry spiders after ♥
  • A big thank you to @Kalaneya and @Kistan for beautiful RP and congratulations on well-earned surprises.

Toil onwards, Auguries of the dark heart ♥
  • @Afollia is always a delightful mother and order leader <3