AC: NH Thread

So! I asked about whether or not this might break forums advertising rules, and it seems okay since there's no exchange for actual money going on.

I got into Animal Crossing: New Horizons back in April or so, but I haven't been minimally referencing online guides along the way and only just recently learned that it might not be possible to get every sort of fruit from the mystery islands, so visiting other actual player islands might just be the way to go.

I have peach, apple, cherry, and coconut trees currently on my island, and am definitely looking for oranges and pears. Wouldn't mind exchanging different fruits around with anyone who might have the fruits I don't have.

Also! My museum's fossil exhibit is complete, and I don't have any burning need to be harvesting the fossils that pop on my island just to sell them. So I'd be pretty down with any visitors digging up my fossils on a first come, first serve basis.

Switch code is SW-7282-8122-1635

Feel free to post your codes as well, and whatever you might be seeking or looking for help with! Might be fun to get a little Lusternia niche community going on.

Comments

• SW-5329-3834-4205.

I'll add you - I have plenty of oranges and pears you can come take. At this point I'm slowly working on more DIY recipes.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• At this point I'm slowly working on more DIY recipes.
    I don't have lots of spare DIY recipes lying around - mostly due to not knowing the best way to stash them since they don't go into the basic storage system, but I do have these! Let me know if they have somehow evaded you:

Golden Toilet
    Gold-Screen Wall
    Starry-Sands Flooring
    Bamboo Stopblock
    Water Flooring

Look forward to dropping in when I can!
  • Jolanthe said:
    At this point I'm slowly working on more DIY recipes.
    I don't have lots of spare DIY recipes lying around - mostly due to not knowing the best way to stash them since they don't go into the basic storage system, but I do have these! Let me know if they have somehow evaded you:

Golden Toilet
    Gold-Screen Wall
    Starry-Sands Flooring
    Bamboo Stopblock
    Water Flooring

Look forward to dropping in when I can!
    I have the floorings but not the rest! I leave my freebies near the airport on the ground, haha.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I have a nice little carpet near the plaza where I toss my duplicate DIYs. :3

When I get home I’ll try to remember to look up my code for you. We’ve got a channel on the Lusternia Discord too.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    SW-1543-8918-5103
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SW-4577-9453-5792

I have all fruits available, plus bamboo, quite a lot of flowers. Duplicate recipes get dumped -- er, I mean carefully arranged -- outside the airport.
  • edited November 2020
    Hey, so I know it's been a while, and I haven't even properly met everyone, but I wanted to bring this back for a bit to see if anyone wanted to share dream addresses. Even if we can't be around at the same times, it's a great way to share island design and such. Sometimes I just float around through dream addresses for fun, and I just realised I could use this to see your islands too! I am curious to see all you wish to share via dream address, so of course I will offer mine first:

DA-8645-0904-0974

Still constantly building and changing and developing though - and rearranging flowers slowly. I just have so much overgrowth that it's hard to decide exactly what to do with it all (but I also like it that way).

• Oh, I forgot this was a thing. *wanders off to find the Switch*

DA-7137-4586-7985.

• Oh, I forgot this was a thing. *wanders off to find the Switch*

DA-7137-4586-7985.
    It is just me, or does your island feel legitimately Hallifaxian? Everything in the layout seems very orderly - even the house interior. Making me vaguely self-conscious, aha.
  • Jolanthe said:
    Oh, I forgot this was a thing. *wanders off to find the Switch*

DA-7137-4586-7985.
    It is just me, or does your island feel legitimately Hallifaxian? Everything in the layout seems very orderly - even the house interior. Making me vaguely self-conscious, aha.
    I enjoy making my island orderly. It's fun! I try to make the house how I would like it. I won't admit how much effort went into the basement, haha.

• I’m a complete newbie to this, so don’t judge me too hard :smile:

SW-8166-0112-9337

Would love to have people visit!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.