Random art to share

I was surprised there wasn't a thread for people to share their art-works that are vaguely Lusternian in theme, but not specifically character portraits or something else, and perhaps not quite Artisanal Submission quality but just something to show off. A few better and more prolific artists than me have threads for their own works, but this thread is for everyone else. Please share your scribblings, and let's make sure this is 'easy entry', any drawing or painting with anything Lusternian about it is welcome, not only masterworks.

For today's Inktober prompt I decided my "fancy" would be a little Maylean in theme, so I'll kick it off with this quick ink-only sketch, drawn with Staedtler Pigment Liner pens and Tombow Fudenosuke brush pens on a Canson mixed media sketchbook.

Comments

• Art is art, Lusternia-theme or not! Share it, share it! (also, pretty fancy flower!)
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• The legendary prop, Isfet, the Mercurial Crown
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.