Simple Ideas

Comments

• Lendren said:
    CONFIG CLANNUM ON - whenever you see a clan message, your personal clan number shows on it. E.g., (Woodbine Lyceum) [20]: Faythe says, "Blah." That'd make it way easier to answer quickly with CLT20 Blah! for those of us with a lot of clans (which thanks to the Bubbles being cheap is a lot of people now). Default to off so as not to break anyone's triggers. Can't get much simpler than this!
    While not as quick, you can do CLAN <clan's alias> TELL <blah blah> if you remember the alias (or use a logical one).

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I would love to be able to use the numbers instead of the CLAN <alias> method, but I just can't be bothered to relearn them as I tend to shuffle cartels around based on need. This would be so, so super helpful.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    CONFIG CLANEXPLICIT ON = Disables CLT. You must use CLAN <alias> TELL or CLT<#> to send a message. No more mischans!
  • RENOUNCE <god> - removes a god's favor from you, and notifies the god in question that you did it
  • Oh whoops. Well I don't care about the syntax, I just want to get rid of the stuff on my cute face. :P
  • Perhaps something like HIDE FAVOR <specifical Diety name| ALL> 
    SO you either hide all your divine favors, Or a specific deities if you like one/some of them. Though you can still see them all with GODFEELINGS, 

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Long shot, but can we have the worn appearance of body jewelry amended slightly? Right now earrings default to "through his left ear" and such, which makes posing difficult...particularly if you're angling at being ear-less. Obviously it could lead to some weirdness where people use posing to have all sorts of not-pierceable areas pierced, but is that such a bad thing? I just want to put things in my horns instead :(

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited October 2020
    Let us adorn our horns! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 
  • I would also love this! Don't like a cluttered clothing appearance and would love to wear earrings but would much rather wear 'is wearing a cool earring' and pose it to be 'in each ear' or something rather than have a thousand lines to wear a pair!
  • Old idea but it would be really neat to have the ability to have secondary beasts out of the stable.
    Only the primary beast would actually be usable for any beastmastery related stuff and switching around should still be the same as if you were summoning them from the stable. Secondary beasts would basically just be a dweller that follows you around.

Right now I have more beasts than I need (especially given I have a custom one) and investing in new ones doesn't really serve a purpose. I pull out different ones from time to time, but there's really no actual benefit other than the different appearances and while I immediately bought a vinestalker, I feel like my menagerie would probably be a lot larger if I could have them out at the same time to play around with. 
    Would even go for some variant of the collar which makes them a dweller.
  • Kali said:
    I think it'd be really neat to have portrait lockets in jewelry, as another use for sketches and things.

I'll take seven.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    This week on ideas: A 100 cr arti that lets people (including non-Astrologers) look up nativities for a given Lusternian date or person.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    would be really nice if we could gift dolls to someone. Like, not all dolls out there can be bought anymore, and if someone wants it and you have it or want to surprise them with, it's silly that they have to buy a doll from the aethershop so they can trade you only for you to tradein that 'transfer doll' again.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Sure it's been asked for before, but hey, feature requests are a numbers game. Being able to set our own poses similar to other IRE games would be grand.
  • Of the articart 'new releases' (which weren't actually new) artifacts, a public release of 'gleaming bracers of shattered crystal(325cr) '. They were the only artifact in that section that hasn't been publicly released.

• This has probably been suggested before, or maybe there's already clans for this (and no one has inducted my newbie yet) but how about an alliancetalk (AT) channel to help circumvent small city populations?
  • Noctis said:
    This has probably been suggested before, or maybe there's already clans for this (and no one has inducted my newbie yet) but how about an alliancetalk (AT) channel to help circumvent small city populations?

There are alliance clans that your org can induct you in. Admin have stated that player clans fill the role well enough that coding alliances is not worth the time right now (due to limited resources and all that better spent elsewhere).
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    How about a Brennan Stormcrow doll?
  • Selenity said:
    How about a Brennan Stormcrow doll?

A plush doll of Brennan Stormcrow says, "Great Crow sends this doll so that Glomdoring can learn sass!"

A plush doll of Brennan Stormcrow throws his hands back and laughs sadistically.

A plush doll of Rowena Nightshade rolls her eyes.

(Just pitching the first thing that came to mind when I read this)
  • edited December 2020
    1)Wait, we don't have a Brennan Stormcrow doll?
    We must correct this.
    2)That's pretty good. actually.....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Can we have something, anything, that prevents ingredients in an alembic from reducing to sugar? It's cute and all, but I'm not enthused about losing 100 sparkleberry and 100 goldtint for a handful of sugar. Alchemy is already enough of a pain, this is just...fffffhhhhh.

-

• edited January 2021
    Could indoor/outdoor along with some "mundane" environment types (forest, trees, road, urban, beach, etc) be just options you can set on a manse room rather than artifact purchases? 

100 credits per room to have your manse be an outdoor forest on top of the 1000 goop for non-decay just makes me terrain it instead. Would even potentially buy it if instead of being a per room thing it was a manse upgrade and the artifacts let you buy the ability to set that terrain type on rooms in the manse.
  • Could orghelp groups have an option to change their position? Looks like they're just in order of creation but shuffling can be a pain if you need something higher up heh.