Nexus system?

Is there a nexus based system out there anyone would be willing to share? I'm not talking holy crap kill them all pvp system, just your basic bashing/influencing/ratting type system. Before anyone says get mudlet, I've tried it, it hates me, and my brain is to broken to be able to code in it. (even for simple triggers) I've been slowly cobbling together hunting and stuff but figured I'd at least ask if anyone has something like I need. I freely admit I'm an idiot, I can't even figure out how to set up aliases to swap variables in nexus :( 

Comments

• With server side curing, Nexus should be able to hold it's own for a lot of stuff relatively out of the box.
  • Serverside curing should be able to handle the curing side of things. For basic bashing and influencing, there hasn't been anything released to my knowledge. If nobody gets to it and I find the time, I'll see if I can roll something together. I can't really promise it will be any time soon, but we should really be supporting Nexus better on our end.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • There's a system named Crystalship for aetherhunting that was put up by Kilian for Nexus, if you're interested in that kind of activity.
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • @Moi is there one for empowering? LOL that's what I'm usually doing :) but this is awesome and it imported quite easily too thank you so much
  • IE for empower!
  • @Moi thank you sugar! works amazing :) 
  • MoiMoi
    edited January 2018
    Okay, correct thread this time!

This package contains a single alias, AUTODEBATE <target>. It will automatically change your mindset to a random mindset, rub focus and debate your target with a random debate attack every time you enter that alias.

Much love to my friend Nougat who helped me figure out how to write an RNG in javascript. Semicolons are finicky things, apparently.
  • Can not say enough good things about you @Moi

Much <3
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'll just go ahead and tag @Moi since she seems to be the expert here (and what I've seen is amasing so far).

Does Nexus track GMCP? I've been having problems with Mudlet lately and while I've mashed together enough of an influencer that I can do guard stacks without concern (I love stratagems so much), and I'd like to imbue my brazier when I hit about 250 esteem. Sadly I have no idea how to do this in Nexus, so just wondering if it can be done, and how if it can. Love in advance! <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited February 2018
    Tremula said:
    I'll just go ahead and tag @Moi since she seems to be the expert here (and what I've seen is amasing so far).

Does Nexus track GMCP? I've been having problems with Mudlet lately and while I've mashed together enough of an influencer that I can do guard stacks without concern (I love stratagems so much), and I'd like to imbue my brazier when I hit about 250 esteem. Sadly I have no idea how to do this in Nexus, so just wondering if it can be done, and how if it can. Love in advance! <3
    http://nexus.ironrealms.com/Functions#Default_functions

http://nexus.ironrealms.com/GMCP

The former will describe the onGMCP function, which will receive all GMCP data. The latter describes all GMCP namespaces.

Inside the function, you might do something like...

if (args.gmcp_method === "Char.Vitals" && args.gmcp_args.esteem >= 250)<br>{<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; send_command("imbue brazier with esteem");<br>}

Of course, you'd probably want to limit that to once every second or so to prevent spamming yourself out, but I'm not too familiar with Nexus and how much JS it would allow. Chances are it'd be something with setTimeout, but there might be a better solution here.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Sondayga said:
    You can, imbue brazier with ALL esteem, after every complete influence too. Took me forever to realize that was a thing. 
    You can also trigger the line that says you've reached maximum esteem to do IMBUE FIGRUINE WITH ALL ESTEEM, which is what I do for my own influencing.
  • Moi said:
    Sondayga said:
    You can, imbue brazier with ALL esteem, after every complete influence too. Took me forever to realize that was a thing. 
    You can also trigger the line that says you've reached maximum esteem to do IMBUE FIGRUINE WITH ALL ESTEEM, which is what I do for my own influencing.

Hmm is there a chance of losing some though?

Like you have 499 esteem and then you an influence on something worth ten you'll lose 9?
  • Hmm, good point. I should do something about that.
  • I'm resurrecting a dead thread! I didn't want to make a new thread as I didn't write this script!

There's a small bug in Moi's Nexus Influencer, and that would be in the seduction ones, which I usually didn't use. It put compliments into the list instead of flattery. I've possibly changed it? Maybe? Question marks? I might have broken it instead.

Hopefully this is how I attach files and stuff? It's for Nexus system!
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• edited February 2020
    Ignore, am idiot.
  • edited December 2020
    I'm late to this thread, but I've released a bunch of things for Nexus and plan to release more, the Crystal package suite, here:

https://bitbucket.org/HawthornThistleberry/crystalship/

Currently released packages include a queueing system, a debater, a hunting system, a name DB, a shopkeeping system, a full aetherhunt package, a supplies manager, a waypoint system, and an outfits manager, as well as a developer toolkit that includes a means of making multi-color displays from scripts. Future releases (already mostly written, just need some work to bring into line with these) include an influencer, a defenses manager, an herbs harvester, and possibly a totems carver.

I probably won't ever try to make a combat system because I just don't do combat well enough. If someone who does do combat and really wants to see a Nexus system for it ever wanted to go in halvsies with me on the work to make it, that is, they tell me what the code needs to do and I do the coding and they test it, that'd be something I'd consider.

The defenses system I haven't yet released has all the mechanics for smart defense management (e.g., profiles that automatically adapt to your current skillflex/classflex) but doesn't have the triggers for most defenses because I don't have access to them. If lots of people were willing to contribute the defense raise/lower/def triggers and similar info, I could certainly make it all-class, all-purpose. I realize that's like saying "if someone gave me a cake and some frosting I could make a nice frosted cake" -- gathering that info is the hard part!

There's an Issues list there where you can see future plans, vote for things you'd like to see prioritized, even add your own issues and suggestions.
  • edited December 2020
    Added CrystalInfluence to the package selection. Full-featured influence package, check out the site for the feature list.
  • CrystalHunt has undergone several major updates in the last few days which address several of the requests people made, where they didn't much like how it worked in the past. Notably:
    • You can make a complete hunt list for an area and use it whether all targets are present in that room.
    • You can save these lists by area or by name, then quickly execute them.
    • GMCP keeps track of targets arriving and leaving, and even prioritizes them in your target list.
    • Correctly handles mobs that drop mobs (e.g., the Tar Pits).
    https://bitbucket.org/HawthornThistleberry/crystalship/