Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• https://fb.watch/1NjNI3OrAU/

Terentia and Carakhan sightseeing.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Sure wish we could buy noses through the artifact cart.

Hint, hint.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    I intended for Selenity to write a philosophy book. It's becoming a self-help book instead.
  • You unfortunately miss our peak by a few hours, I’ll try to poke you more so it’s less lonely.
  • Mysrai said:
    Ianir said:
    Selenity said:
    I tried to write a romance/love story as Selenity.

Selenity wrote something closer to a horror story instead.

Damn it.
    To be entirely fair, romance in Lusternia is often a horrifying thing.
    Your wife dies, your crush gets kidnapped to glomdoring, your love shards, your sister-mate gets nommed by a Soulless, et infinitum
    oh no, kidnapped to Glomdoring?
  • Mysrai said:
    Ianir said:
    Selenity said:
    I tried to write a romance/love story as Selenity.

Selenity wrote something closer to a horror story instead.

Damn it.
    To be entirely fair, romance in Lusternia is often a horrifying thing.
    Your wife dies, your crush gets kidnapped to glomdoring, your love shards, your sister-mate gets nommed by a Soulless, et infinitum

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• No One:

Absolutely No One:

Me: This aetherhunt is great! What should I listen to on YouTube? Is it time to take my medicine? Wait, I need salt for my supper.

Random Admin:

• Fthora said:
    No One:

Absolutely No One:

Me: This aetherhunt is great! What should I listen to on YouTube? Is it time to take my medicine? Wait, I need salt for my supper.

Random Admin:

This picture don’t set well with me idk why but it’s so uncanny
  • for me it's the weird angle on the face 
  • ... the shoulders are too wide.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • That's not the boy's body.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Just wanted to post this to be the first forums post this year according to my timezone.

Here's to a year of slaying soulless and finding void whales.
  • I know this is incredibly lazy of me but I would pay considerable credits for a QoL arti that would automatically upkeep my feedbags and dismiss my beast to stables if it was out/left out.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Lawrence said:
    I know this is incredibly lazy of me but I would pay considerable credits for a QoL arti that would automatically upkeep my feedbags and dismiss my beast to stables if it was out/left out.

The collar dials with this, at least as far as feeding is concerned. Also makes your beast permanent, so even if you forget it and someone murders it, you don't risk losing it. Or are you more referring to something that does this for all your beasts? (because then I would be in support, because I too keep forgetting my non-arti beasts and I really don't want to buy 15+ collars).
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Speedrun Daily Credits 100% no glitches

You've earned 20 of 20 daily credits.
    Here is what you've done today:
         Participated in a Village Revolt. - 5 credits
         Recognised by Celaphaeia - 5 credits
         Completed Archaeological Dig of Tyria r'Ekaf. - 7 credits
         Recognised by Sutekh - 3 credits
    Here's where you stand today.

Logging back in and basically just talking for 2 hours got me capped. Y'all rock
    Miso Shevat, Cowboy of Hallifax says, “If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way.”

Discord: Miso#4811
  • It's not even my house, and that -2232 hurt me. That's a rough number right there. 

• Lorina said:
    It's not even my house, and that -2232 hurt me. That's a rough number right there. 

And this is a lower number. I'm pretty sure when Ashira rejected Ysav'rai, it cost ~7K honour. For Ysav'rai, failing to upkeep housesstatus is also easily a 10-15K honour hit.
  • edited January 2021
    Aeldra said:
    Lawrence said:
    I know this is incredibly lazy of me but I would pay considerable credits for a QoL arti that would automatically upkeep my feedbags and dismiss my beast to stables if it was out/left out.

The collar dials with this, at least as far as feeding is concerned. Also makes your beast permanent, so even if you forget it and someone murders it, you don't risk losing it. Or are you more referring to something that does this for all your beasts? (because then I would be in support, because I too keep forgetting my non-arti beasts and I really don't want to buy 15+ collars).

Was looking at the manse stable recently and I feel like this could be a neat feature for that.

edit: Like... if your beast is stabled in a manse you own, stablehands will appear any time the beast would die from hunger. If you're with the beast they'll fill its feedbag, if not they'll take it home.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Ayisdra said:
    Lorina said:
    It's not even my house, and that -2232 hurt me. That's a rough number right there. 

And this is a lower number. I'm pretty sure when Ashira rejected Ysav'rai, it cost ~7K honour. For Ysav'rai, failing to upkeep housesstatus is also easily a 10-15K honour hit.

Plus the positive ticks get curtailed so much that it makes trying to make that up very, very difficult.

I'd also like it if the "done enough to upkeep your honour" just required a certain # of active ticks instead of grinding up 1k honour or something... or if it counted the base number (pre-squashing) of each tick towards that cap instead of the squashed result.  6 ticks for 10% is a loooooooot of grinding.
  • edited January 2021
    Families have needed a look over for a while heh. 
    Negative honour ticks suck and feel bad but also honour doesn't really matter except for MHF given there are no other actual benefits to bothering with it unless you want to spend the next three years trying to be the next MHF?
  • I can’t stop thinking about how Emlyn said her head canon voice for my character is Carl Wheezer

https://youtu.be/sTHjuF7D8sY
  • ```A small rockeater trundles in from the southwest.```

You absolutely did *not* come from that direction, little rockeater. THERE ARE NO SW/SE/NW/NE directions in the tunnels!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "Do you pay attention when you talk, dearest?"

• He ate the rocks and then put them back in that direction
    Miso Shevat, Cowboy of Hallifax says, “If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way.”

Discord: Miso#4811