Artifact Ideas

Comments

• Orventa said:
    Pretty please release a bird gnomeweapon with laser eyes and stabby beak?
    Laser beaks.
  • Orventa said:
    Ooooh. A swan.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Sapphira said:
    Orventa said:
    Ooooh. A swan.

picturing a large mechanical swan with glowing red eyes and and a beak hacking into astralbeasts.... or bashing them with its razor sharp wings. Interestingly interesting, even though not Aeldra's style.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Aeldra said:
    Sapphira said:
    Orventa said:
    Ooooh. A swan.

picturing a large mechanical swan with glowing red eyes and and a beak hacking into astralbeasts.... or bashing them with its razor sharp wings. Interestingly interesting, even though not Aeldra's style.
    Or a goose! HONK!!!
  • Kali said:
    Or a goose! HONK!!!
    I didn't know I needed this. But now that I do, I have never needed anything more badly than I need a honking goose gnome weapon.
  • Kali said:
    Aeldra said:
    Sapphira said:
    Orventa said:
    Ooooh. A swan.

Or a goose! HONK!!!
    Ok so birb gnomeweapons!

Common traits: laser eyes (green or red), stabby/rending beak, razor wings

I further propose:
    Hummingbird, for obvious reasons
    Swan!
    Goose!! With added mighty hjønking blasting powers.
    Lyrebird

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Finch? 
    Pigeon!
    Heron?
    Seagull?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Gnome wings?

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Customizable Destruction (the demipower).

• An artifact like the Executioner's Pendant (ASHOP 887), but this time, for the ashes left behind after a successful execution of Pyromancy Cremation.
    It's pronounced "Maggy'!

Explorer (80%), Achiever (53%), Socializer (53%), Killer (13%)
    Bartle Taxonomy
    (test yourself)

• Mboagn said:
    An artifact like the Executioner's Pendant (ASHOP 887), but this time, for the ashes left behind after a successful execution of Pyromancy Cremation.
    A little bottle you stuff the ashes into!

Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • It should be a coffee can.

• Klangratch's Honourblade - wearable item that for as long as it's worn mutes/disables all your other artifacts.
  • I would like an artifact that increases the number of couture slots in my glamrock.
    (I suppose I could buy multiple glamrocks and have reflexes to switch which one is out in my inventory, but a) that's too complicated, and b) the ugprade shouldn't quite cost as much as a whole 'nother glamrock! How about 75cr for another 5 slots?) 
  • Atropos' Whetstone: When held, your deaths do not show up on deathsight.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • An upgrade to the weaponbelts that has slow/nondecay on sheathed weapons
  • Thinking Caps, Allows Familiars and other eavesdroppers to hear what others are THINKing.

From the recentp changelog thingy:
    ~Ecology familiars and other eavesdroppers no longer have thinking caps
    and will not trasmit what people are thinking.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Could there be a masterbubblix kinda like a mastercrown for bubblixes?

You could consolidate all the bubblixes down into one items with like... masterbix <bubble> to get to them and touching it would bring you back if you're on one of the bubbles it covers.
  • Saran said:
    Could there be a masterbubblix kinda like a mastercrown for bubblixes?

You could consolidate all the bubblixes down into one items with like... masterbix <bubble> to get to them and touching it would bring you back if you're on one of the bubbles it covers.
    Or a multi-tool type artifact to put them in, but you can loan them out still. Save the inventory spam, yes please!
  • Sapphira said:
    Saran said:
    Could there be a masterbubblix kinda like a mastercrown for bubblixes?

Or a multi-tool type artifact to put them in, but you can loan them out still. Save the inventory spam, yes please!
    Yeah, the reason I suggested masterbubblix is purely cause that one you just form with them rather than being a second arti purchase just for it :innocent:

• 1)You can submit designs straight to the public catalogue without going through a cartel master for any trade.
    2) you can submit designs into the city/commune/order cartel and any cartels you are a member of,  without the trademaster of that cartel having to submit it personally. It is still subject to the approval of the trademaster of the cartel in question.
  • Isser said:
    1)You can submit designs straight to the public catalogue without going through a cartel master for any trade.
    2) you can submit designs into the city/commune/order cartel and any cartels you are a member of,  without the trademaster of that cartel having to submit it personally. It is still subject to the approval of the trademaster of the cartel in question.

wait. I wouldn't have to buy cartels on an alt just to give that alt special vials/weapons?

• @Parhelion No. you can just contact a bookbinder and a forger to have sorcelglass scrolls and weapons made. You can view the available designs through a catalog. Only buy a cartel if you are -serious- about designing. There are 3 cartel only and 3 public slots available every IG (12 days) for your cartel.
  • @Parhelion I mean every IG year (12 days)
  • Parhelion has been designing forever, you missed the point. Number 1 would be a great idea especially for people only wanting to submit one-off things.
  • Some version of the dominion rune that doesn't cost 250-500 credits or an artifact which changes the enemy system so faction enemies count as personal enemies with some toggleability. There are so many enemies and there's value in having enemies enemied at all times.