The Basin's Newest Star

edited January 2021 in Event Scrolls
An unfamiliar young voice began yelling near the Aetherplex, and so Gurashi and @Nymaane heeded the call and went to investigate. A young and upcoming bad was what greeted them upon their arrival, needing to perform his song for the world but not having a sufficient enough instrument to do so! So with the help of @Sutekh and the eventually joining of @Celaphaeia and @Tridemon a brand new quest was unveiled! There was a LOT Of laughter... oh. By the way. You do not get daily credits as a reward, but the reward you DO get is far better.

"My dearest fans, where is the applause?"
Hugo Girard says, "Now I can become the star I was destined to be. Please, take this for your trouble."
With an excited twinkle in his eyes, Hugo Girard presses a bag of gold into your hand.
You have completed the Hugo Girard's Mandolin quest!
Your karma rises in response to your deeds.
‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Comments

• AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    I just did the quest myself a few minutes ago. I like it! <3

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

• Alarin said:
    DID HE SING A SONG ABOUT YOU FOR YOU :O 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• @Gurashi How do you start this quest?
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    Gurashi said:
    Alarin said:
    DID HE SING A SONG ABOUT YOU FOR YOU :O 
    No. D: But just doing the quest was good enough for me. <3

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

• Isser said:
    @Gurashi How do you start this quest?
    I think the coordinates are 50366 - a little house just off the road outside Delport, it was a north exit not immediately noticeable on my map. Hugo should be there!