Artifact Ideas

1101102103104105107»

Comments

• AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    An artifact that allows things said to a custom beast/dweller (or a customisation option even). :D

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

• AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    Alarin said:
    An artifact that allows things said to a custom beast/dweller to be heard by the owner (or a customisation option even). :D

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

• Sapphira said:
    Parhelion has been designing forever, you missed the point. Number 1 would be a great idea especially for people only wanting to submit one-off things.

It's not as funny if you ruin the joke :(
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Gnome and fink race hats please!
  • Some sort of permanent palette - even if we have to do something to refill it using power or something, but going hunting for tints to make a palette so you can stamp a letter pretty is highly annoying!
  • I would really like race hats for sileni and nagasith.
    Personally I would not mind them being somehow tied to having the race unlocked through the curio set or perk, if wanting to preserve the appeal of those is a concern.
  • Solstice Artifact ideas
    - Axelord Hack - maybe useable 6-12 times a weave for non-axelord users
    - Serpent ability/Great pentagram
    - Poison immunity
    - Campfire (hunting campfire that costs no comms for someone that has the skill. If someone doesn't have the skill they can now use the skill)
    - Rescue ability limited use on saving someone from death
    - Resurrect someone once a weave
    - Survivalist Chalice limited to drunkness and sanity(?)
    - 1-hour room buff to mob bashing damage. Usable once a weave, outside of dmp.
    - Sleep bomb - send all who are hit with it to Nirvana.
    - Reactivating resolutions for a limited duration. 

• I want to recommend a disc bag!
    A large satchel for keeping ascension discs, with the option of possibly throwing or dropping directly from the bag.