Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    I'm not really sure where to put this feedback, but I really feel that a 1000 credit artifact (fesix bag of carrying) should be able to prevent a few sketches from decaying. They still do decay with the latest changelog. Master seals for sketches are just way too expensive to be feasable, which for me means, I'll just not have any sketches anymore... which makes me sad, because for me they were mostly keepsakes.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    If they're still decaying after the changelog, I'd strongly suggest BUGging / emailing Support about that...
    The whole thing is supposed to be on pause until they can review & chart a new course of action for sketches.
  • I can not express my frustration enough with trying to reach someone who is visible and sitting on prime over the span of an hour. Turn your gem on or sit in a manse if you're not actually playing the game.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Lawrence said:
    I can not express my frustration enough with trying to reach someone who is visible and sitting on prime over the span of an hour. Turn your gem on or sit in a manse if you're not actually playing the game.
    Cloaking gems are not carte blanche for afking on Prime, either.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Could also have been lost in the general game output, a wayward trigger, random deafness that wasn't caught by AC (has happened before) or a plethora of other reasons.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Or tabbed out of the game to respond to something on discord and forgot they were logged in.
  • Lawrence said:
    I can not express my frustration enough with trying to reach someone who is visible and sitting on prime over the span of an hour. Turn your gem on or sit in a manse if you're not actually playing the game.
    Issue yourself and report them[in the issue] for AFKing in defiance of the rules.?
    Or MSG the fates or an admin about them?
    They usually just get hit with a bit of role point being subtracted if it's a first time offense, so they shouldn't be mad even if they find out you did that[and they shouldn't].
    And if they aren't mindless but just deaf or having multiple conversation or something, that should be sorted out by the person then.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• If you're issuing about someone shouldn't that be an issue <person> rather than yourself (which is more for questions)?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Saran said:
    If you're issuing about someone shouldn't that be an issue <person> rather than yourself (which is more for questions)?

On AFK checks I've seen it go both ways. ISSUE ME has the advantage that the admin can confirm whether or not the person's AFK themselves without wondering if they've been tipped off by the issue. ISSUE <person> allows the other player to offer a defense.
  • Razzafrazzin' Ladantine status razzafrazzin Sea of Despair razzafrazzin rabble rabble. You kill ONE sea wolf in the Inner Sea and suddenly you can't path in or out of a third of the Basin by area and can't get amnesty because His Imperial Corpsiness is undead.
  • Saran said:
    If you're issuing about someone shouldn't that be an issue <person> rather than yourself (which is more for questions)?
    Yeah, but then they'd know they been issued, and possibly by who.
    This way they don't.

• Khnemu said:
    Razzafrazzin' Ladantine status razzafrazzin Sea of Despair razzafrazzin rabble rabble. You kill ONE sea wolf in the Inner Sea and suddenly you can't path in or out of a third of the Basin by area and can't get amnesty because His Imperial Corpsiness is undead.
    You could ask a Crow user or, if in the other alliance a necromancy user, to parley for you.

• or get a bard to follow you and play undead blues
  • Khnemu said:
    Razzafrazzin' Ladantine status razzafrazzin Sea of Despair razzafrazzin rabble rabble. You kill ONE sea wolf in the Inner Sea and suddenly you can't path in or out of a third of the Basin by area and can't get amnesty because His Imperial Corpsiness is undead.
    I don't know what other characters you've played or how familiar you are with the whole crapshoot that is the Inner Sea/SOD and the quests contained therein, but the whole thing needs to be nuked and drained into the Undervault.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • edited February 2021
    There was someone who said nobody was entitled to QoL, but whoever made that comment is an idiot
  • No one is entitled to anything in these parts, we're just super lucky we have awesome admin who love to create a game that is fun to play and stays fun to play, to the best of their ability.
  • QuixoteQuixote Manchester, UK
    Arix said:
    There was someone who said nobody was entitled to QoL, but whoever made that comment is an idiot
    Same person who says nobody was entitled to a whole bunch of things. Report troll?
  • Can't, was anonymous. Admin are likely aware of it
  • edited February 2021
    I was the "not entitled to" commenter in the timequake participation report, but not the others.

And it only came across so, uh... succinctly... because there was a semicolon-related incident.
  • I thought that comment was made pretty openly in the Lusternian Unofficial.
  • fwiw I agree with the comment for not just giving people credits for standing in the staging area lol, go compete if you want your dailies
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    Lawrence said:
    fwiw I agree with the comment for not just giving people credits for standing in the staging area lol, go compete if you want your dailies
    I actually have to agree. What would be the point of attending a timequake if all we'd have to do is stand in the staging area to get org/daily credits? I've been known to dive my crazy ass in there and eat a few deaths to get it to tick. There's no experience loss in there. Even if there were, Death karma blessing fixes that.

So dive in there and learn how to run fast. >.> :D

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

• oh no that I agree with as well
  • Just wanted to say hey to the Lusternia community, and thanks for an awesome first week of play! I've enjoyed interacting with a ton of people across all orgs, and appreciate everyone who's helped out and brought life to the experience. I also promise I'm not a troll - believe me, the long names are way more difficult to interact with on the regular than you ever might experience in combat. But anyway, can't wait to see what the future has in store! :smile:
    I think my main issue was the similarity of two of the names at least the first part