Stage Productions

AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
edited February 2021 in Common Grounds
Now that I've actually learned how to use the stage pretty well, I had a question: If you had a choice, what sort of things would you like to see featured on your organization's stage? For example, I've always wanted to see a wrestling-esque sort of deal shown on a Lusternia stage and just recently began a stage series called The Brawl. :D So let me know what sort of ideas you all might have!

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

Comments

• I'd really love to see an over-the-top re-imagining of the divine histories.
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    I'd really love to see an over-the-top re-imagining of the divine histories.
    It's taken a long time, BUT... I am working on the first of what looks like will turn out to be three separate plays on the Elder Wars. The first one is called The Elder Wars: Handmaidens of Magnora. I'll most likely post a log of it here if I can figure out how to post a colorized version of it when it's done. :D

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.