Curiosity, and a forbidden friendship

edited March 2021 in Event Scrolls
I've been STRONGLY URGED (read: arm-twisted <3) into posting logs on here, so here is one with @Rhalkyr

It's far shorter than I'd like due to the machinations of a cranky, sleepless infant that pulled me away prematurely, but I hope you all enjoy it regardless.

Without further ado... a thing!

A brief discussion of shadows.

Comments

• edited March 2021
    And because I cannot seem to figure out how to edit the post, the Aetherplex meeting that prompted the letter.

Always, Feel
  • Do you two have a history of RPing together, or do you do any OOC coordinating to create scenes like this, or is this really just a chance meeting of two storytellers completely in tune with each other?
  • We are friends OOC! But we both 100% believe in organic storytelling and let things happen as they will IC. Not even we know what our characters are gonna do next! :D 
  • Nepenthe said:
    Do you two have a history of RPing together, or do you do any OOC coordinating to create scenes like this, or is this really just a chance meeting of two storytellers completely in tune with each other?
    The only coordinating we do is occasionally nudging each other with 'hey wanna RP', really! I actually came across Illy by accident in the 'plex in the initial meeting, and all other interactions are entirely IC driven C: S'basically the same as happening across other folk for RP and clicking well, which I've had a LOT of so far here, happily. 

I (personally) am very much of the style to just let things happen as they happen, with as little OOC manipulation or organisation as possible. Half the fun is the surprise!
    "I see facets of you suited towards Myself, yes. But also facets suited for dearest Viravain, and even Manteekan and Shikari."
     -Nocht
  • I agree with all those philosophical points. I was just gonna be astonished if you were total strangers.  :D