Discussions, and Divinity

Well. That's it. I'm hooked. Whatever chance I had at not being invested in Lusternia has died a terrible death, courtesy of @Nocht

I am so jazzed, folks, I can't even express it - I'm almost bouncing up and down with glee, even still! (Also it was a relief to finally have Rhalkyr react to something that I thought could maybe be a godmote, but usually turns out to be an ambient - and have it be an actual god!) I am so eager to sink my teeth into the RP of the game and start shaking things up! 8D 

Rhalkyr, seeking to sate his endless hunger for knowledge of the Wyrd and Glomdoring's history, is reading a book pertaining to the events surround its attempted purification by Viravain, and since @Xenthos is a featured character in it, decides to ask him about the veracity. 

Treetop Talk

Immediately afterwards, Rhalkyr gets his first brush with Divinity, and makes a promise with Nocht. 

Promise Made, Is Promise Kept
"I see facets of you suited towards Myself, yes. But also facets suited for dearest Viravain, and even Manteekan and Shikari."
 -Nocht

Comments

• What wonderful interactions! So immersive and so well-written, I'm sooo glad he got a Nocht visit! I hope you'll keep posting logs of Rhalkyr's journey!
  • Oh, believe me, you'll all be sick of seeing me on here eventually - I have every intention of posting many logs in the time to come. C: 
    "I see facets of you suited towards Myself, yes. But also facets suited for dearest Viravain, and even Manteekan and Shikari."
     -Nocht
  • I'll probably be keeping most of my Nocht-focused stuff in here, to avoid spamming the forum with threads  :# (My kingdom for an edit function, pls)

I had the pleasure of interacting with @Esei and inflicting the strangeness that is Rhalkyr upon them, and (with a brief interruption, courtesy of Cheliyi, which can be found in The Errant Seedling ) ended up having a nice chat about @Nocht !

Dark Father

-Nocht
  • edited March 2021
    A twofer this time around!

Following his winning of a debt from Gurashi and Cheliyi in THIS THREAD, goes to pray to Nocht for guidance, and to offer the debt up as a gift. 

An Offer, And Guidance

A little while later, Rhalkyr is clambering up to his usual perch of chilling beside Crow up in the Master Ravenwood's branches, when Nocht whispers in his mind. 

Reassurance
     -Nocht
  • In which Nocht makes me cry IRL. With a few neatly placed words, and...Hands...Rhalkyr's growing mire of self-doubt is stymied.

A Steadying Hand
     -Nocht
  • @Esei takes Rhalkyr into @Nocht 's godrealm, and he thinks a bunch. 

Shrouds
     -Nocht
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    edited May 2021
    Nocht would be one reason Alarin would have considered returning to the Glomdoring. His RP is pretty awesome!

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.