Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• edited February 2021
    (it weren't LOL) 

[edit]

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Those are so lovely. Though merian gurashi cracks me up for reasons that I don't get myself. <3
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Tree Dad Tree Dad Tree Dad! Best Orange Dad in the Basin! Cheliyi would die for best dad. (Also I still feel so attacked by Elfen, lol.)
    Cheliyi squints. Hesitantly, she asks, "Does He need pants?"
  • Gurashi said:
    Listen this is really important.

"Esei lofts a dark mint chocolate leothin cookie north." THAT WAS FROM ESEI? *sobs*
    Cheliyi squints. Hesitantly, she asks, "Does He need pants?"
  • love bright colors

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• hmm yes I think I will be staring at this art for the next 86 hours. <3

pronouns: they/them
  • March Artisinal: The Beloved Bard's Delight

and just for fun: krokani!Gurashi! Spooking Captain Valensandr (it hasn't happened, but in my head, nyoom)

Also this is like a month old now but THIS log with dearest Tikki ;_; Being a good therapist (c/w for...big feelies and bone snappies!) 

• edited May 2021
    I view them more as squatchs that yeti's. But don't know how canon that is.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    I view them more as squatchs that yeti's. But don't know how canon that is.

I think squatchs are more...forest-based, while yeti are associated with snow and mountains. Igasho are based in the snowy areas, hence my reasoning (which might 100% be incorrect! But it's fun to draw anyway XD)