Lusternian picrews!

1235»

Comments

• The closest I could get to trill hair!

• edited February 2021
    Trills don't have hair. But cute.
  • Trill hair = feathers
  • https://picrew.me/image_maker/47674
    Quick Viravain for a possible picrew for a Crow totem user.

Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• [One] [Two] and [Three], respectively. I forgot how fun these are!

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

• From Gurashi's third one! 
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • So hard to do trill, give me feather hair picrew >:(

• Liefenn said:
    Ooooo hurray! <3 I have a slight Picrew obsession, it's a problem lol

Glasses vary depending on how bad her eyes hurt from stubbornly not wearing them because she thinks they look silly. <3

Aaaah... please - I want the links to these! They are SO CUTE...!!! Especially the first one!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Falaine recently shared a pony picrew and I cannot. Too cute.

• I made some Caoilfhoinn ones!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited February 2022

Viscanti Eri complete with Fuzzo.

https://picrew.me/share?cd=VOFehS5Aq9
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

• Selia does not, will not, dare I say CANnot, have a whole lot of faith in herself. 

She has none left, after giving all her faith to the Supernals instead.
  • https://picrew.me/image_maker/1446612
    The butterflies likely come in colours to satisfy Gaudiguchians, and the flowers and veils for Glomdoring. There are horns for viscanti too.

Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• A lot of really nice picrews were shared to the Discord the other day. And thusly here we are reviving the thread again XD These were all really fun in their own way.

Yuchi Style Woman's Maker Kai Ni 

Makowka Character Maker 2

Genshin Icon Maker (I couldn't make an accurate Gurashi, so Genshin world them is a bunny cop?? LMFAO)

• edited August 2022
    picrew create image

Me overdoing it as per usual.

• Ok sorry TWO MORE I am working like a good bee

Play at the public park!

IDK What this one is called but it is very yummy