Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

1192021222325»

Comments

• Hugely appreciative of @Elexia for giving me such a fantastic first proper interaction since I started - The letters are the highlight of my playtime so far, and I had a blast with the conversation via tells! 
    "I see facets of you suited towards Myself, yes. But also facets suited for dearest Viravain, and even Manteekan and Shikari."
     -Nocht
  • Thanks to Ilistala, and secretly @xenthos,. she's the best!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Thank you to @Rhalkyr and @Elexia for the delightful RP interactions! Looking forward to many more!
  • Esei said:
    @Rhalkyr is an absolute madman, @Cheliyi is excellent as always, @Gurashi is Gurashi, @Elexia I WILL be bullying you again soon and I hope you love my cat, and I can't wait for my next Nocht interaction, whenever that will be.
    I have no idea how to interpret Gurashi is Gurashi 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• I've had so much great RP lately! I enjoyed a phenomenal talk with @Illyria, a wonderful time with @Velcora, @Cheliyi, and @Millien, as well as some great letters from @Rhalkyr!
  • edited March 2021
    A little kindness goes a long way.

Thank you @Zagreus & @Lysandus for the lovely morning.

A special note to @Kethaera for taking the first step in mending things.

A little extra thanks for @Kalaneya during our past conversation and your efforts with @Kistan
    I never say it often enough, thank you for being around.
  • Much love to @Elexia who is now bullying me as much as I bully her!

pronouns: they/them