Anyone interested in an online D&D group?

2»

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Lillie said:
    I'm intrigued. I've never done anything tabletop before, though it's not for a lack of interest. It seems like a lot of fellows in this thread are in the same boat.

Seems you have enough know-nothings gumming up the works, but if there's a way to spectate, I'm in.
    Honestly, in DnD it's sometimes better to know less about the twiddly little bits. If you look too closely, abstracted systems tend to break down!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Yeah, sure, I'm interested in joining this group... but I guess it also depends on the kind of play. I'm not that comfortable roleplaying via voice as I am via written word, so eh.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited April 2013
    Elanorwen said:
    Yeah, sure, I'm interested in joining this group... but I guess it also depends on the kind of play. I'm not that comfortable roleplaying via voice as I am via written word, so eh.
    It's over Skype, so your choice.

@Lillie, we currently only have one newbie who has gotten in contact with me, and three experienced players, so don't think yourself a burden if you decide to join. We're still looking for two more.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Welp, guess I'll join up and see how things go.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • GoogleDoc with most of the information you'll need is here.

Contact me over Skype @ foolofsound to get added to the group.
  • We've room for one more player, if anyone is interested.
    Bump, still looking for one player, I think!
  • I'm interested. One of my two campaigns is on major hiatus at the moment so I'm looking to pick up another. What archetypes remain to be filled in the party?
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."

• Ileein said:
    I'm interested. One of my two campaigns is on major hiatus at the moment so I'm looking to pick up another. What archetypes remain to be filled in the party?
    Whatever you want to play, really, but the only combat role we lack is a blaster (which is much more effective in this setting) and the big out-of-combat role we lack is a dedicated exposition device (Knowledge skill user), so a mage would be nice, but not necessary.

Info is here and you can contact me over Skype @foolofsound.
  • When I get better internet connectivity I'll be in touch. Bring between jobs, apartments and wifi signals, I'm pretty scarce lately!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• The group's actually full at the moment, sorry :(. I'll contact you if we lose a player though.
  • Is this still happening? I just dug down and found this post, and I'm originally an avid roleplaying tabletop player *before* I'm a MUDer. IN fact, I only joined Lusternia for the RP..however wacky that might sound.
  • I have no idea whether this is still happening... but I want to be! I'll play D&D with you, Marcella. Just don't expect me to DM... >.>
    edited June 2013
    Well, our thieves world dnd game is still running every other saturday, don't know if we currently have any open spots though!
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited June 2013
    Due to changes in circumstances, I may potentially be able to run a D&D group now that I have a little more availability, it would very likely have to be on Friday afternoon or evenings though (Saturday morning or afternoon NZ time).  That is pretty much the only timeframe I would have available except for possibly a couple of hours on Saturday afternoons USA time before I head to work.

Oh, I'd be running 3.5 ruleset by the way.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • If anyone is interested in this, my skype is 'srekans'. Also, you should run Pathfinder! =P
    If it's a time I'm free, I'd be up to another game too, I think. I just have a weird schedule.