Talk To Someone

AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
Tonight, I almost did the unthinkable. I had a knife in my hand and was fully ready to take my life. Why? Feelings of being unloved, unappreciated, even unwanted in the real world. I've been dealing with far more problems than I ever did let on in-game or even on OOC clans, though there is one that knows everything because I tell them. 

For the last two years, I clung to Lusternia like a life raft, even when what I really wanted to do was scream my head off and just be done with it all. You all really have been the ones that kept me going and I sincerely thank you for it. All of you.

To tell you all the truth, I almost kept this private. Then I remembered two people. Vathael and Visaeris, real names Jason Wilkinson and Kate von Roeder.

The time for hiding is done.

Like me, I know there are others. If you are even thinking about doing what I almost did, please... talk to someone. Whether it be me, someone else in Lusternia, or someone in your life, let your intentions be known before it's too late. It is not worth it. Please trust me on this.

If there is no one else, contact me. I'm willing to help anyone else who feels this way. No one should ever feel that alone, not me, not anyone.

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

Comments

• Alarin my good man, if one thing is true whether you believe it or not, is that You.Are.Loved. No matter the distance your friends are in the world, there are those of us who genuinely care about you and want nothing more than the best for you. Don't you make me come out there to Hawai'i!  At anyrate, you are strong and you are stronger than any malicious binding spirit lingering over you. Love you dude!  

-Retired Minkahmet-
  • I'm not super good with words, but I love you and you're a light in many people's lives!  I'm happy I've gotten the chance to know you and here's to many more adventures, yeah?