Roleplaying Opportunities

Hello! I'm Sulwh. :)
While I am enjoying the quests, and the exploration, and the creatures (I wish I could say I liked the hunting, but that's more of a necessary evil kind of thing), I find myself loving the roleplaying interactions the most. Obviously, Lusternia is not an RPI MUD, and some people might not like roleplaying in general, soooo I understand if not everyone will respond to roleplaying attempts! So far the vast majority of my roleplaying experiences have happened organically, like Sulwh serenading @Shulamit with a ballad about chocolate in front of the roaring Eternal Flame just yesterday.
I have been trying to make it easy for others to interact with Sulwh by throwing out roleplaying hooks. For example, I have read the lore and histories here on the website, and I understand them from a player perspective. But...I have been trying to gather the information in-game, so that people can apply character and organization biases! Are there any other in-game roleplaying opportunities that I am simply missing?
(P.S. Roleplay at Sulwh, anytime, anywhere! Even if he looks busy especially if he is :D)

Comments

• Some characters are super old, like @Lorina and have been around for lots of events
  • Miss... *mutters*
  • edited February 2021
    Oops :D
    Hahaha, I think I was looking at Niavene's description then got confused!
  • Lol, it was fine, and hilarious! I got a good chuckle out of it. I'll keep an eye out for Sulwh, make that a THING
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    Sulwh said:
    Hello! I'm Sulwh. :)
    While I am enjoying the quests, and the exploration, and the creatures (I wish I could say I liked the hunting, but that's more of a necessary evil kind of thing), I find myself loving the roleplaying interactions the most. Obviously, Lusternia is not an RPI MUD, and some people might not like roleplaying in general, soooo I understand if not everyone will respond to roleplaying attempts! So far the vast majority of my roleplaying experiences have happened organically, like Sulwh serenading @Shulamit with a ballad about chocolate in front of the roaring Eternal Flame just yesterday.
    I have been trying to make it easy for others to interact with Sulwh by throwing out roleplaying hooks. For example, I have read the lore and histories here on the website, and I understand them from a player perspective. But...I have been trying to gather the information in-game, so that people can apply character and organization biases! Are there any other in-game roleplaying opportunities that I am simply missing?
    (P.S. Roleplay at Sulwh, anytime, anywhere! Even if he looks busy especially if he is :D)

My few interactions with Sulwh on Alarin have been positive ones and he seems like a good sort! :D Of course, Alarin spends most of his days playing with his stage (yes, I do mean stage) and is rarely seen out in public. Lol. Everyone's welcome in Aethershop Panda where he's usually hiding though! :D

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.