Lusternian AMA

Comments

• Terentia said:
    I have come back to reclaim my title as Quizmaster.
    1. How often do you make use of the libraries? What is your favorite book (scholarly or literary) to read from Lusternia?
    2. Say a player from your past suddenly returns. Who are they and why are they important to you?
    3. A perennial question, but similar to @Lantra's "headcanon" question, what is some lore that you are currently perplexed or puzzled by? What is some lore you want to know more about? 
    4. If your character could ask one question to Terentia, what would it be?
    5. Why do you all use "sharded" when the correct term is "splintered"?  ;)

I don't use libraries often because of a few reasons - using them is awkward. I would love an tablet Hallifaxian crystal link to the library that I could pull up any book. Secondly, looking up books is ...bad to say the least. No one uses subjects (this could be from how little people use the library, but also because it gets into that 'how specific of a subject should I use...'

Its hard to pick one player. Talan, Silferras, Emar, Moralis, Tajalli are all in the top spots. Talan, Tajalli, and Silferras are family and it would be great to see them again (although Talan is retired...). Emar and Moralis (and Tajalli) were all people around when I first started playing Lusternia years ago back in the Blacktalon guild.

Honestly, I would say most lore I would love to know more about. A lot of lore ends when it gets good and left for 'future possibilities'. Most recently, we learned of a second Hallifaxian Project that we didn't before during the pirate raid that just says "this is the thing when X happen" and doesn't give anything really beyond that.

When are you going to publicly release the Book of Terentia? (I'm guessing 'never pubicaly' is the answer)

Because we aren't splinters. We are shards.
  • Terentia said:
    1. What is your favorite org-specific (city/guild/clan) emote and why?
    2. Making it a bit broader, what is your favorite emote and why?
    3. What is an emote you think we clearly need and why?
    4. How often do you make use of the libraries? What is your favorite book (scholarly or literary) to read from Lusternia? 
    5. Which of your fellow players do you think has a very lovely writing style? 
    6. This one might be one already mentioned before, but if you could sum up your character's current status or disposition in one word, what would it be? 
    7. Say a player from your past suddenly returns. Who are they and why are they important to you?
    8. A perennial question, but similar to @Lantra's "headcanon" question, what is some lore that you are currently perplexed or puzzled by? What is some lore you want to know more about? 
    9. If your character could ask one question to Terentia, what would it be?
    10. Why do you all use "sharded" when the correct term is "splintered"?  ;)
    1) Nilbless - Nihilists only and I covet it so badly. Other Mag classes love the Demon Lords too, ok :lol:

2) Askance is my bread and butter, and pearls, they just convey very simply and eloquently a whole lot of meaning without a spoken word.

3) I am bad at this, we have so many amazing ones and emoveride lets us tweak to our heart's content. I do wish we could use flop on furniture/things and not land on the floor though. 

4) I'm not sure I can answer this first part on the grounds I may be murdered, divorced, and murdered again. One of my favourites is definitely the d'Vanecu ABC's, or Where the Demons Are (I think I got the names close) by Uzriel.

5) I like different styles for different reasons. I often find that when I come across random designs I find appealing, they are written by Jolanthe. I love Uzriel's style of humour in his play/books/swears. (I sound so biased but it's truth, I swear). Kailanna has a way of writing very elegant, eloquent emotes that are relatively succinct and I very much like that.

6) One word, good grief. Let's go with Cautious.

7) Sapphira the character is not super old as far as Lusternia goes. Maybe Vatul - someone who was very important at the time due to her positions, and a source of some angsty emotions. Would be interesting to see how a return would affect Sapphira in relation to (redacted things).

8) I alluded to this earlier but Sapphira does wonder why the divine seem so black and white regarding the traitors, given how they have embraced mortals who are anything but clear cut black or white. I really really would love to see some more middle ground and find it perplexed that it's so hidden (if it exists at all).

9) I've honestly pondered reasons to interact with Terentia and I come up a total blank on a decent excuse for my artsy, tainted snob to approach a badass lighty warrior. I have no clue where to start.

10) Sharded because shards. English, we like to massacre it. It's like I once played a game where they said mentors and mentees....you know, instead of proteges. Killed me. Still ended up saying it.
  • edited June 2021
    Terentia said:
    4. How often do you make use of the libraries? What is your favorite book (scholarly or literary) to read from Lusternia? 
    6. This one might be one already mentioned before, but if you could sum up your character's current status or disposition in one word, what would it be? 
    7. Say a player from your past suddenly returns. Who are they and why are they important to you?
    8. A perennial question, but similar to @Lantra's "headcanon" question, what is some lore that you are currently perplexed or puzzled by? What is some lore you want to know more about? 
    1. The geomancer emote hatred. You stare at somebody in pure hate and there's a distant rumble of the ground trembling. I love it.
    2. I like to use askance as my pearls-lite emote.
    3. I'm going to say... one for the thriller dance.
    4. I use the library all the time, I'm Mag's librarian and pretty regularly check all the orgs for new publications! Humbly, my favorite books are my own. But beyond that Aiakon's Libellus Geomancie is great for setting the tone for geomancer rp. Nariah's Fall of House d'Vanecu is lovely family lore around my favorite Lusternia time period.
    5. Sapphira's designs tend to be lovely. I also tend to prefer when roleplaying with people a bit of conciseness in people's emotes rather than waiting 10 minutes for a page long wall of text.
    6. Good question, just one word is hard. Inquisitive? Maybe to a degree narcicistic? Also while coming up with an answer to this I decided I need one of those smiley mood charts for Uzriel. But they should have the mask on, so they should all look the same.
    7. It would probably be an i'Xiia and today the interaction would be pretending the other doesn't exist.
    8. One of my biggest questions was about the House of Prophets and how it was different from Fatalists which I actually had answered! Now it would be what was d'Vanecu's pre-taint race. I think I've seen confirmation of all the other Mag noble houses.
    9. No idea. Not really much of an opening for a Magnagoran to ask anything of the more militant of anti-taint Gods. Especially given Uzriel's batting average it would probably not go well for him.
    10. Because we know you hate it.

Edit: Just remembered something I've wondered to add on to question 8. What sort of smaller lesser cosmic beings lived on Shallamar before the taint turned them into demons. Were they angels like on Celestia or something else?
  • Terentia said:
    1. "Freedom" is a pretty fun emote. Can't think of anything else right now.
    2. Gigglefall, and auntie. Oh, and I overuse impgrin like crazy.
    3.  Hmm nothing comes to mind at the moment, but I'm sure there are some. I'll edit this if I remember something.
    4. I've been Librarian for most of my playing time, so I would say a lot! Usually when I submit something for prestige and then look at Gaudiguch's competitors though, teehee. There are many books that I love, but from the top of my head: Jolanthe's book about the perils of Overachievement, and Elexia's book about the Nature of the Host for Scholarly, and Afrit's "Death of Vortex" and Sotsepmet's "Flight of the Sugarplum" for Literary.
    5. There are too many players to name, but one writing style that is unique and stands out is Thayan's, from both her designs and her letters. It's very fairy tale-like.
    6. Energetic? She is 100% of the time on a sugar/black tea rush.
    7. Avurekhos has recently come back. I'm not sure how much he realizes that his niece has now become just as evil as him. :grimace:
    8. A Soulless God made Skarch. Skarch is beautiful. Does this mean the Soulless are capable of creating beautiful things? Are all deserts created by the Soulless (there's no other admin-made desert in game yet)? Does this mean cacti are Soulless? Prickly pears? Sandojins? Desert wakabi? As for lore I want to know about, I would like to hear some stories/memoirs from ordinary people during the Vernal Wars. I feel like so much happened then but so little information is there in game.
    9. OOC: How do you pronounce "Terentia"? Teren-sha, or Teren-tee-a, or something else? IC: Hmm, I wonder if Terentia's militant nature is only through weapons, or if there is any "Words are my Weapons" tenet?
    10. I... did not know that the correct term was "splintered". I mean, I knew "splintered" was used, but I assumed it was a synonym for "sharded". Oops!

You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Terentia said:
    1. Silverfire is pretty great, it's meditative to the user but looks like a display of power. Plus calling on Lisaera to judge people is fun heh.
    2. Probably has to be softsmile, just fits Saran
    3. -redacted for patron request-
    4. Very rarely, Marcella's tribal necromancy is kinda interesting because of the self evaluation it can prompt within Serenwilde on how much necromancy actually goes on in the forest (though quite separate from the icky taint practices)
    6. Hmmm... Nature?
    7. Kalodan, I got to interact with him primarily when he was being really inspiring, Nature/Serenwilde first and foremost, etc. 
    8. Maeve. A lot of Seren history is about bad stuff that's happened to the forest, one of the biggest being the road which happened at the hands of mortals. Maeve seemingly managed to protect the forest against soulless gods throughout the aeons between her creation in the elder wars, through the vernals wars, and into the aftermath but at some point seemingly after the healing of the land had begun she can't protect against mortals which feels... weird and leads to questions about what she even does any more other than being a living load-bearing macguffin for Nature.
    9. If feeling brave/wanting to die and shady ICly "Will you still protect them if Celest's hubris threatens the basin once more"? Or some other variation of, "ew cities we have wonderful nature right here" 
    10. I think because all the races have shards and the terms shard and shardling shows up all over the place. One of the meanings of sharded is also "Reduced to shards or fragmentary pieces"
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Terentia said:
    1. I really like the butterfly emote the Seekers inherited from the Illuminati, it's just pretty!
    2. I'm super duper fond of entwine, extra cute.
    3. There are so many emotes I don't think I've ever used, I'm sure some of my best ideas already actually exist
    4. Like never. The updated browse syntax annoys me to no end, I probably haven't checked a book out in over a hundred game years.
    5. @Coraline, @Jolanthe, @Thayan and @Zacheah are some of my favorite designers, everything they make is just so effortlessly lovely. 
    6. Brash.
    7. Morshoth! He was the only one of Eri's spouses that was very 'like' him, and I feel that as characters we complemented each other in an awesome way, and always had ideas and wacky plans springboarding as a result. A huge deal of my character development came out of the time we played together, stuff that still carries RL years later.
    8. Despite falling out of favour with Mysrai and the Cool Kids' Club, I will always have an attachment to Iklaran lore. There's so much left unsaid there, and I still get chills when I go back and read the logs of Mysrai and Zvoltz's epic battle. As far as I'm concerned that was the pinnacle of Lusternian storytelling!
    9. Pass! I'm not sure Eri has ever interacted with Terentia, or longed to. Two different worlds! (though he would probably nose around for the hot goss on Terenikai (Kalikentia?) and get bisected as a result)
    10. Cause then we'd have to toss around being called splinters instead of shards, and splinters are nasty  :s
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Tyrus said:

P.S. Can someone please tell me why my posts keep double-spacing everything? I don't remember having this problem before!
    Post entries are rude on our forums (like how I had to go into the html view to escape from that quote box...), usually if I post something pre-spaced I have to delete the linebreaks and put them back in one at a time  :|
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited June 2021
    Terentia said:

1.) I prefer ohman. Ohyeah is too ostentatious for me, but I have used that one too. It's nostalgic, and reminds me of different times.
    2.) Perch. Faeling perch is so important.
    3.) There are already so many that I have never used, I can't think of a single one
    4.) This feels like buried feedback, but honestly never. I agree with what Ayisdra said, the process of looking up, checking out, and returning is tedious.
    5.) Illyria.
    6.) Wonder.
    7.) It's a toss up between Janalon and Astraea. There's a lot of history with both, and I have been trying to find a way to get into Nightshade lately, but I miss Janalon something fierce.
    8.) I mentioned this on the discord before, and I guess I've worked it out a bit for myself, but how did lots of the greater spirits avoid being consumed. E.G., What were Night/Moon/Sun up to while swallowing everything, how did they manage to hide their manifestation but also be like LOL HERE I AM AGAIN on a regular basis. Somewhat related, but planets vs. aetherbubbles???
    9.) Who was the most important Elder to You in Your life, Who is now gone
    10.) I think I've seen somewhere the description "sharded races", haven't I? Is that really just a player thing?
  • Terentia said:

1. Lantra's ordermote is a favourite. It's just so pretty.
    2. Honestly I don't uh. Tend to use emotes at all, so I'm not really sure! :#
    3. See above - I'm likely to suggest something we already have.
    4. Frequently enough! Mostly for research, though I read Climanti, the Jewelled City by Nihmriel lately and it is lovely. Echoing the others in that the library system is not exactly the most user friendly in the world, though, it can be a pain to use/find things in. Also I don't know if it's a setting I'm missing, but the titles never stretch out to where the rest of my wordwrap goes to, so I can never see them properly, it's maddening. 'Studies and Research On S-' On what. ON WHAT.
    5. Illyria, for sure, and I've read some logs of Elexia and been very impressed.
    6. Bereft.
    7. Too new to answer this!
    8. Changelings!
    9. I think we've crossed that bridge already.
    10. Lack of reinforcement of the correct term - I wasn't really aware, consciously, that there was a correct term.
  • Avaris said:

Also I don't know if it's a setting I'm missing, but the titles never stretch out to where the rest of my wordwrap goes to, so I can never see them properly, it's maddening. 'Studies and Research On S-' On what. ON WHAT.

If you do "Library Info <number", like "Library Info 19500" for example, you can see the whole title of the book in question!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Coraline said:
    Avaris said:

Also I don't know if it's a setting I'm missing, but the titles never stretch out to where the rest of my wordwrap goes to, so I can never see them properly, it's maddening. 'Studies and Research On S-' On what. ON WHAT.

If you do "Library Info <number", like "Library Info 19500" for example, you can see the whole title of the book in question!
    This also, because people don't apparently know this you can BROWSE PUBLISHER <city> 19000 to find most recent things if you want to see what's new. I would also search by the title (just use single keywords that are likely to be part of a title) or by author.

Never search by subjects, those are all assigned subjectively by the current librarian so you may have multiple subjects for the same topic which contain different sets of books, and then other books that don't even have a subject. Personally, I've never bothered to assign subjects after I realized how it worked.
  • Coraline said:
    Avaris said:

I know, yes, haha - Thank you, but having to do that for every. Single. Book is kind of a massive inconvenience and expenditure of time, when I just want to see the title. But, this is the AMA thread, so! We shall leave it at that and chatter in the discord.
  • Terentia said:

1. Biased answer is Auguries' Hallowed (because I wrote it) but actually, Supplicate (also from the Auguries), specifically the 1p untargetted version. It's basically a wholesome reminder of home.
    2. Non-overrode emote... lullaby, untargetted, though I never use it.
    3. Hands-on-hips emote. I think you can guess why!
    4. Fairly often, given I'm librarian, though I rarely seek out books to -read- between things I already have to do, though I might soon. No favorite books so far, but most of Emar's are good from what I've already read. Also the mortal house of Shee-Slaugh's history, by Druken.
    5. @Lief of course, and @Elexia and @Gurashi - Rancoura, too, though she's not played in a while now.
    6. Observant?
    7. Rancoura - she was Esei's most important mentor figure in the Auguries and in Nocht's Order, and they try to emulate her a lot.
    8. Changeling lore! I know it's mostly unwritten or unspoken admin-side, but I'm genuinely quite curious about all of that.
    9. Terentia is not someone I've ever considered interacting with so unfortunately I don't have anything for this one.
    10. Everyone else was using it!

pronouns: they/them
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Terentia said:
      The old Serenguard TRIBALSALUTE, because it was one of the early things we developed in the Serenguard to differentiate it from city soldiers.

Is it a mugwump racial emote, the one where they stare blankly and blink their eyes one at a time? I don't know why, but it always seems juuuust creepy enough and juuuust harmless enough to be awesome.

Hulk grabbing Loki and repeatedly slamming him into the ground.

I used to use them more often, not as much anymore. I do recall a book trying to argue that the ancestor spirits in the Serenwilde were actually necromatic undead, and it was so well written I had to study it pretty hard to build counterarguments.

@Rancoura 's emotes are complex and beautiful.

Hesychastic.

@Kalodan . He and Ev were political enemies up until the point he disappeared. I never got to find brought the change of heart.

I admit, I know nothing about the lore around timequakes, and I don't care. Lore I'd want to know more about is lore around Seralem, how it relates to the Spirit of the Verdant Land, the original Wodewose tribes, ancestor spirits, and sacred blood magic.

When we getting Hajamin back ;)

Because shards shard and splinters splint, obviously!

Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Terentia said:
    1. Why do you all use "sharded" when the correct term is "splintered"?  ;)

It's like Q-tips. Do I know they're called cotton swabs? Yes. Will I be using the term cotton swabs over Q-tips at any point in my life? No!
  • Terentia said:

1. 'tribalsalute' is my favourite, then 'silvervine'. They were both spiritual and comforting for young Xiran. (Receiving a tribalsalute from Serenguard stalwarts felt like a big deal!) Spiritsingers' greeting and 'wildeflame' also for spiritual connection.
    2. Uh. Time to review `emotionlist`. Xiran perching's been custom.
    3. ---
    4. Mainly when researching. Wish subject and keywords were applied more.
    5. Jolanthe for designs. Galaphyrae. Saran, for his way with story and ritual. Nialla! Afollia, based on logs.
    6. Willful
    7. I mean. <3 It's happened already! But we're going to go for another, Riluna or Arien, for leaders with different viewpoints.
    8. So so excited about Seralem.
    9. So. How do you feel about Lisaera these days? *innocent*
    10. Oops? Because pledging your shard and soul rolls off the tongue better?
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• edited July 2021
    1. Is there any particular past event you wish you had been active for in Lusternia? Which one, if so?

2. Any daydreams of a future event you’d love to witness in Lusternia? What would be a cool “what if”?

3. What unreleased area in Lusternia’s history and lore would you most love to see go live?
    Avatar by Sam Smith. You can follow her on Twitter here.
  • edited July 2021
    1. The Cogs in the Smog and founding of Magnagora's modern guilds! I've heard so many cool stories about that, really sad I missed it.

2. A resurgent Cogs of the Smog. Something more minor would be finally deciding the fate of Ghani's assistant's. Edwin and Latifa actually meeting after we tried to arrange it last bloodfaire too! (Edit: Also bumping the evilLantra plot)

3. Hmmm! This isn't really something in Lusternian history/lore, but I love the idea of an area with tainted aquamancers. I could picture some research station in the Sea of Despair where they were trapped, tainted, and driven insane unable to escape.
  • Lantra said:
    1. Is there any particular past event you wish you had been active for in Lusternia? Which one, if so?

2. Any daydreams of a future event you’d love to witness in Lusternia? What would be a cool “what if”?

3. What unreleased area in Lusternia’s history and lore would you most love to see go live?

1. Even if I was around, I didn't really do much in terms of events in the past. But being an active part of the Zenos events would have been nice
    2. SPAAAACE. I would love to go to the other planets in the solar system. I guess tying into question 3, a rebuilding event where we/Elders bring back one of the destroyed cities to be livable again.
    3. Really any of the other places outside the basin. All these old cities and areas are said to be 'void of life' from the battles with the soulless, but that doesn't mean the ruins can't be cool. or just the plains of burnt earth.

• 1. Wish I had been around for the Black Sun events! Lots of interesting lore came out of that arc and I've always been a sucker for poor Sun.

2. A slight continuation of the Lovers arc would be interesting to see. I think Valtreth absconded off with Dumaliel and Grimbach? I'm a little fuzzy on the exact details of that. Seeing either a resolution of what happened to them or another arc about how and what they're doing would be fascinating :smile:

3. I highkey want Jojobo if only for all of the amazing descriptions we got out of the Black Sun event being brought back! I would also be down for the Marne Sea or Amberle Sea being explorable ;)

• 1) Ghani stuff! Hearing tidbits (and hero worship from a certain someone) is not the same as being there, wish I'd been around for all of that.

2) Currently enraptured by Li-Varili and the threads there and can't wait to see what happens next. I'd also really love to see an event where Drocilla escapes the collar and Her true power is unleashed. Would we all die? Maybe! 

3) Jojobo, or something else jungle/tropics/rainforesty would be a cool addition that we don't really have. A hidden village of people who were tainted like Magnagora and evolved like viscanti but perhaps in a different way? A tainted village still devoted to the light? Or a sect of merian who wish they had been tainted? Some murky grey that would be awkward for both Celest and Magnagora could be fun!
  • edited July 2021
    Lantra said:

1. So many things; one of the woes of being as young as I am is a lot of missing out of things my older player peers have gotten to do. If I had to pick one, either the release of Nocht (I'm biased) or Xynthin's events.
    2. Again, many. One 'what if' that comes to mind is if the Elders switched either a. personalities, or b. org with other Elders for a day (or several); I imagine much mayhem would ensue.
    3. Lore-wise... I could always could use more fae lore, myself. Fae beings, fae tongue, fae events, all the fae. (edit: also changeling lore.)

• Lantra said:

1. I mean it's past now, but I would have liked to be there for the sea awakening. Particular with some of the stuff coming from it.

2. Probably obvious but relaiming the scar for Serenwilde. Ideally it wouldn't fully heal and wouldn't be forest terrain, so on the map you'd still see this line of differently coloured rooms still cutting it in half. But no longer having a high way through the forest would be nice, as would the mapper showing the whole forest.

3. While it would immediately result in people wanting to join it, Ackleberry would be good even as a denizen area. There are a bunch of questions around who they are as a people and history stuff with serenwilde that releasing them could answer.
  • Lantra said:
    Inspired by the Divine AMA thread, again forgive any repeats, I think it's been awhile since we've tried these:
    1. What flower do you associate with your character?
    2. If your character could give advice to their younger self, what would they say?
    3. What "impossible" dream does your character have?
    4. What is your character's favorite place in Lusternia?
    5. Describe who your character is in one sentence. No cheating with semicolons!

1: Heliotrope.
    2: "Be patient." Also "Don't ask Terentia that one question."
    3:
    4: Lantra's godrealm. Specifically, the top of the waterfall, for reasons.
    5: Socially awkward knight templar who cast his heart into the stars.
  • edited September 2021
    Lantra said:
    Inspired by the Divine AMA thread, again forgive any repeats, I think it's been awhile since we've tried these:
    2. If your character could give advice to their younger self, what would they say?

1. Blackthorns. I know this is kind of a cheap answer cause it's Nocht's too, but Esei has had ties with the blackthorn flower/tree for a LONG time to the point it's basically become a meme. Otherwise, probably... black dahlia?
    2. Oho, oh boy. "Do not be a wilting flower," is a good one - advice that Esei once gave Cheliyi, and then Viravain in turn gave to them which was arguably the one of wildest experiences I've ever had. Otherwise a lot of stuff in the same vein - trust in your own worth even if you can't see it, because it is there.
    3. Getting TA of Beauty, most likely. Others are not per se impossible, but... well. We'll see what the future holds.
    4. Outside of Nocht's fulcrux, Glomdoring's stone bridge, the branches between a fallen tree (where a shield shrine of Nocht is), the Annex of Wyrden Scriptures, pretty much the entire Auguries guildhall... there's many places and they all have a special spot in Esei's heart for many reasons.
    5. Priest with too much patience and too bleeding a heart for things so fickle as mortal emotion, but one firm in their beliefs and convicted with the Wyrd.

(technically Esei is not a godpriest but they are part of Glomdoring's (more or less) priest guild and I hope to do more priest-y things with them... soonish.)

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Lantra said:
      Nelumbo nucifera, the sacred lotus.

Don't waste your time trying to be good in a fight. You're not. Focus on other things.

Becoming a Vernal Ascendant just as a symbol of the commune, not for combat reasons.

The two concentric circles of stones in the grasses beside Moon River, where Serenguard vision quests took place; the north and south watchposts of the Wodewoses; in the Hifarae Hills, particularly in Sakima's great scoop.

Everiine is a washed up old swordsbird long past his physical and mental prime, but coming into his spiritual prime, once a Chieftain and a Chief among protectors, who now lives as a hermit in the Serenwilde hills that offers spiritual guidance to the Wodewose tribes while maintaining a strong kinship with the centaurs of both the Serenwilde and the Hifarae Hills.

Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.