Lusternia GUI (zgui)

edited July 2021 in Mechanic's Corner

Hello!
Inspired by people's reception in Aetolia, I thought I'd take a crack at releasing Zulah's GUI from Achaea, to work in Lusternia as well! (with his permission, of course).
Don't REALLY want to type out a super long post, so I'll just link the Aetolia and Achaea forum threads talking about how the GUI works and what it does, how to fully set it up, et cetera! tl;dr everything is draggable, resizable and such, to make your own fully personalised ui! I highly encourage at least reading the Achaea one, if you happen to run into any issue. Most questions have been asked about it there.
That said I did remove a couple of modules that wouldn't work here in Lusternia. Namely enemy affliction tracking since Lusternia doesn't have a publicly available tracker (if such a thing even exists!). I think I managed to make everything else work with Lusternia's features, though. I haven't finished setting my own look of it up, but here's what it's currently looking like:

Once you have an understanding of how it all works, it's pretty easy to make your own modules and windows to tack onto it.

Enjoy!
Taly

PS. Sorry to Mag people who've tried talking to me the past day or two. Just settling myself on other matters before I move towards character stuff! :<

Comments

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    always lovely to see more people providing GUI's for people who are less tech savvy to get easier started. Thank you for doing this and posting it, am sure it'll find a lot of people appreciating it.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I always said I'd never go for fancy GUIs, but this...
    Eyes on Samsung One UI 25
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."