Mudlet Packages by Ashira

Hey everyone! I created a github repository with various Mudlet packages I've made. There's a README file with what each package does. Grab what you like! Share with friends!

https://github.com/ashira104/Lusternia-Packages

I'll post here when I make any updates or add new files.

Comments

• Two new files:
     - Continuum Polyhedron Feeder
       ~ COHELP for a pop-up with commands.
       ~ Will assist with feeding crystals to the polyhedrons on Continuum.
     - Hallifax Primary Generator
       ~ GENHELP for a pop-up with commands.
       ~ Will assist in producing appropriate sphere colours for the Primary Generator.
  • New File: Grimkeep
    • GRIMHELP for a pop-up with commands.
    • Will assist in killing denizens of Grimkeep
    • Has a myriad of customizable settings. Suggestions for additional settings welcome!
  • Updates to pick up/slain trigger patterns for the following packages:
    - Gaudiguch Epic Quest
    - Hallifax Primary Generator
    - Magnagora Epic Quest
    - Spectres Power Quest
    - Tome of Remembrance
    - Vortex Feeder

Timequakes:
    Added a new pop-up to display anomalies by org and guild.

Village Influencer:
    Added the ability to set a clan for calling shuffles on and a toggle for if you want to call out shuffles or not.
  • Updates:

Grimkeep - Updates to backend coding. Added function where slain gauge appears/disappears with on/off toggle.
    Village Influencer - Fixed spelling on Celest influence styles (s instead of z).
  • New Package: Celest Power Quest

Stopinator updates:
    - Gaudiguch Epic Quest
    - Magnagora Epic Quest
    - Spectres Power Quest
  • Update time again! I have reorganized my github to have a folder for each org so it's a little easier to find what you are after if it is org specific. General use packages are still on the main page!

I've also added a power quest package for Gaudiguch Initiates, Glomdoring Shadows, and Serenwilde Pixies. These are the base power quest required for Collegium.

The Village Influencer package was updated for a misspell in an alias. If you are already using it, just search for "vhsuffle" and change that to "vshuffle" to save having to remove and re-install!

A general reminder that many of these contain Demonnic's stopinator. So if you download more than one package with the stopinator (indicated in the readme files with an *), make sure you remove the extra instances of it!

Enjoy and please let me know if there are any errors!
  • Added the following packages:
       - Bubble Transport Pop-Up: BUBBLIXES to see this

- Lusternia Calendar - Ashira Updates 9.10.21 (Original code by Demonnic)

- Org Log Highlights: Various highlights in readlog <city/commune>, readlog <guild> and pointlog
       - Standalone NDB v0.3.0: Long awaited updates to the Standalone NDB include the following
          o Echoing the guild name & if they are a demigod/ascendant in the CWHO line
          o Echoing how many of each class, guild, and demigod/ascendant after the CWHO

- Target Tracking: Follow target calls by the person you set as the CALLER

- Vital Gauges with Gold & XP - Ashira Updates 9.10.21 (Original code by Demonnic)

- Wound Window: Replica of the in game WOUNDS guy, but in a nifty little adjustable container.

- Mudlet Starter Package: This is a compilation of packages for those just starting out in Mudlet. There is a README file in the zip with how to operate it all. A list of what all is included is in the README file at the bottom of my github page.
  • Added items to the Mudlet Starter Package:
     - Aetherflare Politics

- Domoth Status Enhancements

- Herbert_v2 (this is an herb harvester!)
     - Lusternia InfoHere Window (Demonnic's with upgrades by him and I)

Added aliases to the Timequakes package.
     - rsearch comms: a list of what commodities are used for what research type

- Quake Stats: Easily see the rift number and how many anomalies have been released. Rift number is set when you do riftl and anomalies released is updated by being inside the timequake only.

As a side note, if you download the Mudlet Starter Package, you will need to unzip it to install it. You cannot install the zip file whole at present. That is something I am working on fixing.
  • I've come to the realization that if any of the packages in the Mudlet Starter Pack are updated, there is only once place they currently exist on the github. To prevent needing to re-download the entire thing for one package out of the group, I've added a new folder, Packages by Others. It contains the same packages as the Mudlet Starter Package that were not created by me.

As a note, Herbert_v2.1 is now available as a calculation error was found and corrected.
  • Added new folders:
     - General Use (by Ashira)
     - Mudlet Starter Package
     - Nexus Packages

Added New Modules:
     - Wound Tracker - Opponent: Adjustable container with the data from DISCERN <name> WOUNDS FREE

Each area changes colour based on level of damage.

- Vital Bars: A cross between Demonnic's Vital Text Gauges (kept the gold and level/xp) and the vitals bars on Nexus.
    Options of Single Column:

Double Column:

Triple Column:

Updated Modules:
     - Celest Power Quest: Can now toggle if you do or do not have an artifact shovel
     - Hallifax Primary Generator: Added allowance of the colour blaze_orange
     - Grimkeep: Changed the kill tracker to an adjustable container instead of the small red box

New                              Old

- Wound Tracker - Me: Added a line to the bottom to track bruising

As a note, the Mudlet Starter Package now contains both Vitals trackers, so pick your favourite!
  •  - Update to the Vitals Bars package to reduce lag. Also added vit fontSize <number> to change font size easily.
     - Timequake Package
        - Update to the TQHELP file to include the previously added QUAKE STATS
        - Changed RIFTL to set the rift location without calling it to the set clan.
        - Added RIFTL to set the rift location WITH calling it to the set clan.
  • Updated Files:
     - Astral Node Echoes: Added function where it will not unlink if you are on the Orrery node.
     - LusterniaChatTabs: Now version from 10.2.2021
     - Target Tracking: Updated target variable
     - Vital Bars: Corrected bug where if your vital was higher than your max vital, bar extended past the window
    Bugged Version:

New Packages:
     - Wayfaire Quests: Assist with Wayfaire Quests
    Wayfaire Help:

Wayfaire Status:

- Who & Ewho Location Echoes: Echoes room number and area on WHO and EWHO
    WHO:

EWHO:
  • Update time! And my previous account got merged with this one, so new name, same person!

Stopinator is now packaged separately. The following packages are dependent on the Stopinator:
     - Celest Power Quest
     - Gaudiguch Initiates Power Quest
     - Gaudiguch Epic Quest
     - Glomdoring Shadow Power Quest
     - Hallifax Epic Quest (THIS IS NEW!)
     - Spectres Power Quest
     - Magnagora Epic Quest
     - Serenwilde Pixies Power Quest

New Packages:
     - Alchemy
     - Hallifax Epic Quest
     - Rhizoda Mangrove*
     - Glasswing Promenade*
     *These as well as Tome of Rememberance and Wayfaire have been moved to a new 'Quests' folder

Updated Packages:
     - Astral Node Echoes: Added a trigger to recognize astral nodes gaining a level
     - Bix Echoes: Added in echoes for the Soulless Curio Collection

Removed Packages:
     - Manifestation Following: No longer needed with updates to Manifestations and Sands
     - Herbert_v3.1: Can be found on Kali's github
     - defense_system: Taking down until updated

As always, you can reach me on Discord at A-She-Ra#1046
  • With @demonnic releasing a new version of LusterniaChatTabs (found here: https://github.com/demonnic/LusterniaChatTabs/releases/tag/v2.1.0), I've updated the Mudlet Starter Package to this version and put it in the Packages by Others section.

I've also added Mount Dio to the Bubble Transport Pop-up:

And added in the Scourge and Master of the Aetherways on the Bix Directions Echoes:

I forgot to add pictures for some of the packages in my last post, so they are below.

Alchemy Package:

Glasswing Promenade:
    Ankhs in Scorpion Caverns

Bowls in Scorpion Caverns

Hallifax Epic Quest main help screen (there are additional help pop-ups with each GLHELP alias that are not shown here):