Return of Artifact Packages -- and new curios!

Let me know if there are artifact packages you are looking for that don't exist! (Need to be at include at least two artifacts in a package.)

Also, let us know what you think of the new series of Czigany curios!

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Can someone post the new curios here, too, please? Thanks!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited July 2013
    How about some more trade artifact love? For example, gloves of mastery and a powerplex jewel?

Edit: I'm blind, that one exists. But other trade arties? Shears/Quill/Pantograph/hammer? Can we have a package for each of those too?

• Would you be able to throw up a link that shows what the current artifact packages are? I honestly forget what we usually have...

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Hammer exists, it's the favourite forger package.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

That's the mallet of forging, I meant the jeweller's hammer.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I suggested this in Facebook, and you said no. Maybe if people like this post enough you'll reconsider.

Let us buy Czigany coins straight out, or presents.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Package ideas:

Racial Pride: a token tradeable for the race hat of your choice, and a locket of changeling memories

It's all in the bag: a parafilament purse and a solstice stocking. (Yes, you heard me)

Fizzy lifting Drinks: ten each of Argleblaster, kiwi punch, golden tonic, and fruit pizzazz.

Whip it good! - your choice of one of the two auction whips to allow divinus/excoro minorbreath

Don't pet the sweaty stuff - A token redeemable for one manse dweller. Addons extra.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Electric ink - a tattoo needle and a manse tatttoo bench

Pride of Atropos - artifact shears and a manse tailoring bench

Jiggy Gems - Jewelers hammer and jeweler manse artifact

Is that you, Ironbeard? - 25 presents

Ivanna Spinnalot - 50 Czigany coins

Special delivery! - manse post office + dirigible, plus free one-time customisation of manse delivery message.

edited July 2013
    Anything that allows me to buy more drinks is a great deal, especially Kiwi Punch.

Also for an idea

It just keeps going and going and going... : Great Rune of Iron Will, Great Rune of Bodily Fortitude.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

With Enemies Like These - Great Rune of Dominion + Spectacles of Clairvoyance

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I want packages that focus on the new curio sets (and give a high chance of getting the new pieces versus the old).

I am incredibly disappointed that even more curios got added to the existing Czigany crates.  I sent you a long email on this subject during the mask curio release, explaining how bloody difficult it was to complete any of those... and now there are even more in the Czigany crates?  It's a great way to waste hundreds of dollars and not even get what you're aiming to, at this point.  :/

It's just not worth it as-is.
  • Xenthos said:
    I want packages that focus on the new curio sets (and give a high chance of getting the new pieces versus the old).

I am incredibly disappointed that even more curios got added to the existing Czigany crates.  I sent you a long email on this subject during the mask curio release, explaining how bloody difficult it was to complete any of those... and now there are even more in the Czigany crates?  It's a great way to waste hundreds of dollars and not even get what you're aiming to, at this point.  :/

It's just not worth it as-is.
    Heh, that's why I made sure the packages were weighted so you'd get at least 1/3 of the new curios! I'd rather not have separate Czigany packages every time we add more so I thought this would be a good idea. We could retire old Czigany types but that'd mean people who may be collecting them wouldn't have any. Or maybe new types should have a higher percent? Maybe 2/3 bubbles and 1/3 an older type? Hrm....
    Could you just make another set of boxes with a really high percent? The intent would be that you could just update that set each time you release new Cziganies to give preference only to the new set, then leave the old one including everything (allowing people to work on old ones too).

That would seem the ideal solution to me, satisfying both desires.
    Read it, liked it and liked the suggestion for future instances.

Infact I liked it so much I won't be mean about the typo! (Thanks for listening tho!)

• "How much for that wakabi in the window?"  [For the RP beast-buyer. Valued at: 675 credits]

Custom pet + Sentience + 1 reaction

"Old wakabi, new tricks." [For the PK beast-buyer. This is the package deal listed in HELP CUSTOMBEAST for 900 credits]

Custom pet + Phoenix + Sentience + 150 trains worth on inherent abilities + five reactions.
    Bubbles have a couple of (potential) problems:
    1) If you already have bubblixes, they're rather irrelevant, and
    2) If you're not a demigod, can you use the curio to get back to Prime from that bubble?  Otherwise, it's pretty useless for non-Demis too.
    The announce says you'll be sent to a room associated with THE bubble, not A bubble...I presumed they were like travel curios. Are they really bubblixes???

Admittedly I have not seen one; this is what Sojiro tells me they do, so if I am wrong blame him.
  • It also says they can only be used on prime. If they took you to an aether bubble it would be a one way trip for anyone who wasn't a demi.

It seems more likely that they are like travel curios that drop you into a random room in a given area, on prime.

• Bubbles travel to various locations across the Prime Plane; they do not go to aetherbubbles or other places. :)
  • DysDys
    edited July 2013
    The ones I've seen are black, conflict, gas, green, grey, ice, lava, purple, sable, sand, scarlet, silk, smoke and white bubble. 14 different but there may be more.

From pieces I'd guess some go to Tar pits, Grey moors, Balach swamp, Oleanvir, somewhere, Snow valley, Mount Zoaka, Clarramore, Blasted lands, Skarch desert, somewhere, Tollbarolla, Hifarae hills and somewhere.

No set power that I can see. I like set powers.
  • Yeah, sorry, it never occurred to me that the name "bubble" would bring to mind aetherbubbles! Czigany curios are meant to be more on the whimsical, fun side. They only work on prime and only take you to areas on prime. The aim is handy little shortcuts to 'pop' around!
  • The prices of the artifact packages with a gold value really should be lowered due to the current credit market.

For example, 'someplace to call home' is priced at $94.99, and is valued at 4.1 million gold. But for $70, you could buy 200 credits and sell them for 4.8 million gold, allowing you to buy everything in the package with 700k gold (or some credits) left over.