Pyrochemantics

2»

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Emberdance lines:

Viynain takes a series of sips from his fused flasks, taking in much of the reagents within. His
    eyelids fluttering, Viynain's pores begin to seep with trickles of rubescent fluid. Evaporating into
    the air, the trickles and droplets of fluid twist about one another into small, burning embers,
    small sparks of fire resembling tiny butterfly wings...

Their dance growing even more wild and frenetic, a swarm of bright little embers surge about Viynain,
     each with tiny flames flapping at the air like wings.
    Some of the wild embers tire of the dance and land on your skin, promptly bursting into full flames
    that threaten to consume you.
    You are afflicted with ablaze.

Their dance growing even more wild and frenetic, a swarm of bright little embers surge about Viynain,
     each with tiny flames flapping at the air like wings.
    The embers merge with the fire covering your body, fanning it furiously.
    (When I'm already ablaze)

Does around  400 damage if I am already ablaze, only gives ablaze if I am not.

• So, what was the vehicle thingie for the Pyrochems?

• A pavilion. It's neat.
  • Viynain said:
    A pavilion. It's neat.
    An architectural structure is your vehicle?

Aquas got a ship, Geos got a train, Aeros got a balloon and you guys got pretty arches?

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Gaudi clearly has style.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Morkarion said:
    Gaudi clearly has style.
    We're on a boat.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Shouldn't opiate say "incense" instead of insense?

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Arcanis said:

Viynain said:
    Pyrocannon          Ready! Aim! Fire!

This made me laugh aloud hard.

mental image:

Wrong....

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • But...that's a fire hose.

Looking forward to seeing the pavilion though.
  • I admit I thought the Fire plane would get something like a giant sand-ship or some large mutated sand tortoise that they use as a moving base.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Or the big thing from wild wild west
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    The giant mechanical spider?
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    yes that
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Rivius said:
    Or the big thing from wild wild west

?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!