Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn Comes Into Being

Before a slab of marble and beneath an olive tree.This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. A large ceramic amphora stands at the head of a slanted marble slab, glowing with a celestial light. A marble slab veined with precious ores lies here below a tall olive tree, its surface lined with smoothly dug channels. A grand opalescent dragon turtle with black wings rests here, an air of majesty on his features. Maylea, Bloom of Serenity stands here encircled by a prismatic aura of shifting colour. Eventru, Crown of the Exalted lies here, drawn and haggard, clutching at His abdomen and surrounded by a faint, flickering aura of pale light. Terentia, the Even Bladed is here, slate smoke swathing Her as She stands disheveled over the crumpled form of Eventru. She wields Judgement, dripping with black essence in Her left hand and smouldering Verity in Her right. Resplendent in cerulean and angel blue plumage, an aquatic Angel of Hallowed Waters drifts here amidst an aura of amber-tinged, azure light.
You see a single exit leading south.
[ (v16188) @ Celestia, Plane of Light ]

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "We have been...wounded gravely."

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "We would...see the Song..."

Filled with despair, Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "There is nothing I can do. We might once have been close enough, but now... no, I cannot help Him."

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted smiles softly, eyes glassy.

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "The Song...of Our Heart."

Distractedly touching Eventru lightly upon the cheek, Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Yes, there is one with which the bond is strong enough..."

Terentia, the Even Bladed says to Maylea, "By Yudhe, You're an Artist.. Use it to find Him! Before it is too late."

Terentia's eyes blaze with white fire, the palpable energy around the Even Blade waxing and waning.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Go and find Lyreth... He is scattered to the winds. Sing to His lyrebirds and bring them to His temple."

Holding back a sob, Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Please hurry... He has such a tenuous grasp upon the world."

=== Commence Lyrebird Search ===

You drop a superb lyrebird.
Your karma rises in response to your deeds.
A superb lyrebird offers a melodic trill before winging upward to circle about the Temple entrance.

Within a tranquil garden court.This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. A bubbling fountain rises in the centre of the court, waters cascading from it in a peaceful display. A lyrebird wings through the air on feathers of burnished brown and gold. A flock of 26 lyrebirds wings about the area. A hallowed alphyn is here, serene white light splashed beneath his feet.
You see exits leading southeast, southwest, and through a bubbling fountain.
[ (v21886) @ the Temple of Lyreth, {destination} ]

The gathered lyrebirds raise their voices in collective song, a faint glow beginning to suffuse their forms.

The glow intensifies as motes of incandescent light manifest, drawn into the wheeling flock as a circle of energy forms in the air above.

The circle of energy contracts, the lyrebirds dissipating into light itself as their song shifts into the tones of one single, impossibly pure voice.

The gathered energies focus upon a single point, then expand. In a rush of light and power, the form of Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince is revealed, alighting to the ground once more.

A brilliant flash of light erupts from the Estengare falls as Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince is returned once more to the First World.

You say, "Lord Lyreth!"

Lyreth smiles softly.

Lorina, the Lamenting Avatar says, "It is a pleasure to see You again, my Lord!"

Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince says, "It is a pleasure to be here once more, Lorina."

Ollie bows respectfully to Lyreth.

Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince says, "Why have you gathered My...selves?"

You say, "Lord Eventru needs you."

Lorina creases her brow in a frown.

Lyreth creases His brow in a frown.

Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince says, "What?"

You say, "He's injured, on Celestia."

Lorina, the Lamenting Avatar says, "He and Lady Terentia were injured fighting Dreadform Iklara in the Void."

Lorina, the Lamenting Avatar frowns and says, "And He is not well."

You nod your head emphatically.

Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince says, "The Dreadform? No."

Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince says, "No."

Motes of incandescent light whirl about Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince before dispersing, leaving naught but a faint melody hanging in the air.

=== Moving back to Celestia ===

This room has not been mapped.
Before a slab of marble and beneath an olive tree.This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. A large ceramic amphora stands at the head of a slanted marble slab, glowing with a celestial light. A marble slab veined with precious ores lies here below a tall olive tree, its surface lined with smoothly dug channels. Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince stands here, surrounded by paeans of unearthly music. Eventru, Crown of the Exalted lies here, drawn and haggard, clutching at His abdomen and surrounded by a faint, flickering aura of pale light. Terentia, the Even Bladed is here, slate smoke swathing Her as She stands disheveled over the crumpled form of Eventru. She wields Judgement, dripping with black essence in Her left hand and smouldering Verity in Her right. Maylea, Bloom of Serenity stands here encircled by a prismatic aura of shifting colour.

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted starts in surprise, smiling weakly.

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "The Song...of Our Heart."

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "Lyreth..."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity looks up quickly at the arrival, tears staining Her cheeks.

Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince rushes to Eventru's side, alarm written upon His features.

Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince says, "Eventru...I am here, I am here."

Softly, Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince says, "Maylea...Terentia...why has He not..."

The Even Blade retains an almost defensive stance, Her grip firm on the twin blades as Her gaze scans the horizon for threats.

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted coughs, sudden spasms wracking His form.

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "The wound...that beast..."

Terentia, the Even Bladed says, "A First shouldn't be involved in combat. He knew that. He came anyway."

In a quiet whisper, Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince says, "What, then? I am returned to watch You die?"

Grief twisting Her face, Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "I cannot... we haven't the bond anymore... can you help Him?"

Eventru smiles softly at Lyreth.

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "We would see You once more before We depart."

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "And...We have."

Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince shakes His head, tears welling in His eyes.

Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince says, "No. No..."

In a tone of finality, Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "Farewell, Our Song, Our Sister, Our friend."

Lorina, the Lamenting Avatar says, "No, please my Lord!"

Eventru, Crown of the Exalted lies back upon the mound, His eyes slipping shut.

Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince says, "NO! I will not watch you die!"

A frown creases across Terentia's lips, the blades slowly moving in preparation for an unseen threat.

In a wail, Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "No, no, please!"

Lyreth surges forward, a warm, radiant light swelling about Him.

The light expands as He takes Eventru's hand in His own, swelling to encompass the two Elders entirely, bathing them in a warm, soothing effulgence.

Lyreth whispers something quietly to someone.

The Sidereal Prince's wings unfurl as the glow expands, shining brilliantly and blinding all vision within.

"...I love You..."

The light slowly fades, leaving but one form lying prone upon the Healing Mound.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity lets out a ragged gasp, clutching Her chest as though nursing a broken heart.

Meliana leans on Sidonie seeking consolation.

Tridemon kneels before Valtreth, swearing his allegiance to Him.

Neos tilts his head curiously.

Sidonie wraps a comforting arm around Meliana.

Valtreth's eyes slowly flutter open, a sudden gasp rising in His chest.

An almost predatory glance from the Even Bladed as She appraises the form of Valtreth.

Faintly, Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Eventru...?"

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn turns His head at the sound, glancing upward with a vacant look of surprise into the face of the Lady Serenity.

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "I...who?"

Terentia, the Even Bladed says, "Is it dangerous?"

Terentia gives Valtreth the once-over, eyeing Him suspiciously.

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity stubbornly wipes the tears from Her cheeks and straightens Herself.

look valtreth
He is a radiant immortal and is possessive of a quiet, calm lassitude that characterises His entire bearing. Tall and broad-shouldered, His countenance is at once ageless and eternal, unmarred by time or trial. An unruly mop of golden hair brushes against His ears, each strand gleaming as though formed of woven light itself. His eyes, a deep, rich indigo in hue, sparkle with some hidden amusement from beneath the blond fringe. A narrow, aquiline nose, high cheekbones, and a strong, squared jaw lend the Lord's features a regal air. A warm, soothing aura of effulgent light plays about His form, weaving together to form the suggestion of lucent, many-layered robes that shift and fluctuate as the luminescence about Him plays, at times offering the suggestion of skin and form beneath, and at others shining brilliantly to seem entirely solid and pristine. He is wearing layered robes of shifting light and a pair of gilded leather sandals.

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "This place...where am I?"

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn slowly sits up, regarding His surroundings with mild concern.

Terentia, the Even Bladed says, "You do not know?"

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "I know I do not know."

Valtreth creases His brow in a frown.

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "I was not, and then I was, and I am here."

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "Who are you?"

Terentia, the Even Bladed says, "I did not escape one prison and beast to have to destroy another. You will not raise blade against Me, or I will not hesitate.. Is that clear?"

Tridemon hugs Lorina compassionately.

Mildly, Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "I wouldn't dream of it. Are you this forward with every new person you meet, madam?"

Terentia closes Her eyes and inhales deeply, absorbing the scent of Her surroundings.

In a hollow, flat voice, Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says, "Welcome to being. Welcome most warmly. You will have to forgive Me for not celebrating, however."

Maylea, Bloom of Serenity says to Terentia, "If you have further need, call."

Terentia, the Even Bladed says, "By Yudhe. What have They done."

Maylea steps into the aether, the air around Her blurring into a wash of colour that fades as She disappears.

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "Is there some concern?"

Terentia, the Even Bladed says, "Someone explain to Him where We are."

Terentia points accusingly at Lorina.

Terentia, the Even Bladed says to Lorina, "You walked as one of His before This. You shall speak for now while I decide the level of threat in this area."

Lorina, the Lamenting Avatar says to Valtreth, "We are... in a place important to the Hamadhi. This is one of the last known mounds of healing utilized by them...This place was used to heal Divine, but specifically this one was designed to treat our Supernals."

A slow silhouette of white energy envelops Terentia before pulsating out through the immediate area. Her eyes scan the horizon as the energy reaches out in waves of power.

Lorina, the Lamenting Avatar says, "Throughout modern time, this has served the one once known as Lord Eventru the Exalted..."

Showing that He understands, Valtreth nods His head slowly.

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "Where is He, then?"

Lorina, the Lamenting Avatar frowns and says, "I wish I knew."

The white energy flashes abruptly before fading away, Terentia's eyes flick towards the form of Valtreth again.

Meliana nods her head at Lorina.

Lorina, the Lamenting Avatar says, "I see things in your that remind me of Him, though."

Lorina frowns at Terentia.

Valtreth murmurs softly to Himself.

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "This is very strange. You were...of His?"

Priestess Meliana Regalis, Lady of the Hallow Waters says, "Many of us were."

With a tear rolling down her cheek, Lorina, the Lamenting Avatar says, "For many, many years, those that stand before You were a part of Him."

Sidonie wraps a comforting arm around Lorina.

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "I am sorry for your loss."

Terentia murmurs softly to Herself.

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says to Terentia, "Ah-."

Aeral Ves'ril, Aqua Adept says, "He had a huge, unfathomable impact on all of us, even those who did not walk as His."

Kreaton nods his head at Aeral.

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Aeral's lips.

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says to Terentia, "I mean no threat, but there is much I know and much, it seems, that I do not. Would You...?"

Terentia, the Even Bladed says, "Walkers of the First World, I must take time to rest.. and this.. Being, must come to the Havens.. There is much to determine."

Terentia beckons to Valtreth.

Lorina, the Lamenting Avatar says, "Yes, my Lady."

Kreaton gives the world a smart salute.

Meliana curtseys gracefully.

You bow respectfully to Terentia.

Aeral gives Terentia a respectful salute.

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn stands, feet alighting just above the ground as he nods to Terentia.

Terentia is enveloped by a pulsing white light and when it fades, She is gone.

The form of Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn shines with renewed brilliance before scattering apart into countless glimmering motes of light that slowly wink out.

Before a slab of marble and beneath an olive tree.This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. A large ceramic amphora stands at the head of a slanted marble slab, glowing with a celestial light. A marble slab veined with precious ores lies here below a tall olive tree, its surface lined with smoothly dug channels. A hallowed alphyn is here, serene white light splashed beneath his feet. A grand opalescent dragon turtle with black wings rests here, an air of majesty on his features. Eddies of glittering frost swirl around the graceful form of a sleek snow phoenix with wings of golden ice. A light brown pegasus with dark brown wings is here, surrounded by a halo of soft white light. A radiant merian priestess of the Exalted Lord blazes here, her aura a shining beacon of divine effulgence. Armed and armoured in the lambent Glory of the Exalted, a proud Imperial Merian Premier stands here at the ready. A fulminating justicar looms here, surrounded by an aura of crackling lightning. Resplendent in cerulean and angel blue plumage, an aquatic Angel of Hallowed Waters drifts here amidst an aura of amber-tinged, azure light. Resplendent in cerulean and angel blue plumage, an aquatic Angel of Hallowed Waters drifts here amidst an aura of amber-tinged, azure light. Aeral is here, smiling faintly. She wields a coral staff in her left hand and a silver scaled shield emblazoned with crossed blades in her right. A tall, willowy figure resplendent in pristine white plumage is here, warbling an enchanting hymn. Sister Fay is here. She wields a platinum-etched steel tahto with both hands. Squire Kreaton McCloud, Ward of Kelly is here. He wields a long, serrated katana with white gold etching with both hands. Mistweaver Tridemon Regalis, Servant of the Pure Waters lingers nearby, the air about him singing with the rush of the ocean. He wields a coral staff in his left hand and a radiant chalice in his right.
-----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."

Comments

• Fusion ha?

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Terentia, the Even Bladed says, "Is it dangerous?" <3

Is this Elostian 2013?

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• is slightly heartbreaking, i'll miss Eventru.

Although I admit..my lore-senses are tingling. Wasnt Fusion between gods classified as impossible and that gods were driven mad when attempted, except for Elostian who was a miracle case? >>

I'd love for some investigation into this IG.