Pets and Curios

Few questions.

1. If you buy a pet and administer kikikoru reageant (up to ten times for 25 per so 250 max investment) and then ask to transform it to a custom beast, does the kikikoru transfer also?

2. Can a custom beast have as many inherent abilities as you want as long as you pay the credit cost? If not, whats the limit?

3. There has been a drastic decrease in curio trading lately. When collecting, should you just collect the ones you want then rub the rest, or try to complete other sets to sell...another way to phrase this would be: are curio sets worth collecting to sell, and if so, what kind of prices would you expect to find for sets and collections?

The third is broad i know, just wanting a general idea. Thanks for feedback.

Comments

• Not dodging the question, but for the pet questions you should probably ISSUE yourself to ask the admins.
  • Yeah, im not ready to start saving for it yet, was just curious more than anything and figured it has happened to someone already.

Anyone have any info on the curio question? The only sets ive seen people selling are vernal and soulless collections/sets so im thinking the rest are just rub for the coins?

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Barendur said:

Yeah, im not ready to start saving for it yet, was just curious more than anything and figured it has happened to someone already.

Anyone have any info on the curio question? The only sets ive seen people selling are vernal and soulless collections/sets so im thinking the rest are just rub for the coins?

Noononono. It all depends what you want, really. This site is your friend - https://sites.google.com/site/xieltalnara/Curios

• If you're having trouble finding pieces put up an ad in-game or on the forum. People are often willing to help if it's easy to see.

I've seen curios go for 40-100 credits, and have sold one myself for 1.5m gold. Guess it varies quite widely.