Warrior kill methods

Just trying to workout the path each warrior specialization takes to get their kills. Can you guys help me fill in the blanks or correct me where I'm wrong.

Blademaster- Pinleg -> Slit throat -> Greenlock ------> Bleed out, crotamine or behead?

Pureblade- Legtendon -------> Decapitate (From memory, these guys don't try and slitlock)?

Axelord- Bleeds (not sure what else) ------ > Aiming for a behead (I imagine Execute is fairly hard to pull off?)

Cavalier - Impales/ Pincharges ------> Skewer?

Bonecrusher- Various stuns/ endurance drains/ crushed windpipe ----> Bashbrain (Burst organs, easy to cure from?)

Out of all of these specializations, which one is the most difficult to 1v1?
I imagine in group combat, pureblades are the ones that get the sneaky kills with decapitates
Burst o

Comments

• Warriors kill with behead or similar wound based insta kills.

• Warrior tactics generally revolve around getting the opponent prone for hits at other bodyparts. This is most commonly the head. This is true for the three most commonly used warrior specs, PB, BM and Cav. Head hits give many advantages to the warrior: PBs and BMs can land slit-throat with it, which means getting greenlocks is sometimes a byproduct of getting to their behead kills. If it was possible, every warrior in these archetypes will probably do nothing but prone and head hits (which is exactly what they do in group combat). However, against good opponents, this doesn't land them too many kills in a 1v1 setting, because it is not easy for a warrior to prone the target for long enough to hit the target's head enough times consecutively. As a result, secondary strategies come into play. PBs have strong regen afflictions on the arms, which can help disable parry to open the window needed for leg hits to prone. BMs have pinleg, and a decent (though not easy) bleed repertoire to force health potions away from wound curing. Cavaliers have charge/impale and recovery.

I'm not quite as familiar with the other two specs, as I don't fight them much at all, unfortunately. But generally speaking, they should follow the same idea: prone for head hits, and secondary strategies that allow them to (eventually) open up their opponents' parry/stancing in order to land the requisite prones, or tools to help their wound stacking overwhelm the opponent.

• Thanks, thats what I needed
  • Axelords are much the same and revolve around the slit throat and knockdown and ultimately slickness and a leg affliction thrown in to get a lock and then a behead.  With axelord there is advantage to building up other wounds also.  Chest and gut wounds add to the hindering and will slow the opponent and if they get enough wounds they can perform their other instakill Execute

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!