IronCon 2013 Mega Picture Thread

So Ixion and I shared photography duties during IronCon this year, and here's the public album on my Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/smiled.like.a.knife/media_set?set=a.10200444079124380.1073741830.1228590364&type=3

Enjoy! And please, please post your own photos or links to photo albums here so we can all see them. :)

Comments

• Just one comment: Not all of us have Facebook, so not all of us can view the pictures :(
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Easy solution: Create a Ssaliss@gmail.com email account, then sign up to Facebook with it (user name = Ssaliss ). Then you can stalk all the pictures with nobody knowing.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Oh man, my house of lies come crashing down. There are no pictures of me on the internet.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Some great photos there folks, that place looks gorgeous!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Shuyin said:

Oh man, my house of lies come crashing down. There are no pictures of me on the internet.

Mine is also lying in little shattered pieces.

But to be fair, it was rather expected; I am surprised it lasted as long as it did.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.

More random people from the con. My hand is completely steady, there was a ground tremor.
    Yes, that is the Eiffel Tower in the background. We took a quick detour to Paris.
  • I have seen the face of Xenthos, and it is pasty.

And I remain insanely impressed by the estate o.=.o

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Maellio said:

I have seen the face of Xenthos, and it is pasty.

The sun hates me. :(
  • Xenthos said:
    I have seen the face of Xenthos, and it is pasty.

The sun hates me. :(
    I feel your pain

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    There are IRE official photos up here now: http://www.flickr.com/photos/99251255@N05/sets/72157634761406473/
    I am thankfully a wee bit less eye-searingly-pale in those. Woo.
  • I have looked upon the face of Xenthos, and now I am happy.
  • So crisp... but so shady
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
    edited July 2013
    How did we not see that vest in the car?

Edit: Taking it out for a tour of the strip at night was great.

• Xenthos said:

Probably because of the seating arrangements. ;)
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • Xena said:
    So crisp... but so shady
    If you think that's shady, wait until next year and I come back with a few new tricks after a year of training. Well, more like reveal things that I didn't this time around like the sweet misdirecting card flash or the excellent credit sandwich. 
    Xenthos said:

One too many hip thrusts