Absence Thread

Comments

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited June 2013
    As has probably been noticed I've not been around for a bit. Partly due to RL getting busy, but I think it mostly comes down to not enjoying the game as much when I've been able to log in - a mixture of not being able to log in late enough to see the people I like playing with and getting stuck RP wise. I think knowing that when I log in there's a pile of editing work to do probably isn't helping either - I do enough of that for work! ;)

I do really miss people, and I'll be back just as soon as things click with time and funness and so forth. Hopefully shifting off the last of my IG 'jobs' will mean I'm more inclined to appear as a start :)

ETA: As a side note, it is my intention to get the Elder Wars audiobooks finished when I can, for the sake of completeness. I'm very sorry for the huge delay there has been, curse you life!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I'm helping with a program for high schoolers, so I'll be gone 6 of the next 7 weeks entirely.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Will be unable to log-in much for the next 2-3 weeks, except to check and respond to messages.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I'm not going to be around much for the foreseeable future due to PhD commitments (just about to start my last year >.>). 

I'll still pop in occasionally to help with the odd domoth fight, say hello and do envoy stuff but that's about it.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    There are good weeks at work, and bad weeks at work. This last week was the latter, and I've been getting home totally tired out and sleeping until I needed to get up to go to work, and repeating. That's why I've been essentially absent for the past 4-5 days! I've been checking messages/news and not much else.

Hopefully after a few days off I'll have energy back and will be on more.. On the schedule for tomorrow: SLEEP.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited June 2013
    Taking a few days at severely reduced online time, I've some stuff I've needed to address for a while that I keep putting off and I'm really without option right now.

Should be back some point next week.

Edit: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF greathunt weekend, ok scratch that I'll delay it a little longer -.-

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I will be out of state from around tomorrow afternoon to Sunday/Monday, notably not checking messages so try not to burn things down or anything.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Ok, now that I've completely burned out for the short future, taking the next week off. I'll be on for some admin work in the guild and commune but otherwise, don't expect me about to do anything of note.

No that doesn't mean Serenwilde can run free on Faethorn, Kio's about :p

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    I will be mostly unavailable between July 3rd and 19th (4th and 20th New Zealand time) - I have a friend visiting from overseas and will be spending the majority of the time showing them around Auckland and spending time with them.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Hrm, if anybody has noticed me missing fear not!  I should be returning to my normal activeness hopefully in the next week or so.  I had been in Vegas last weekend for EDC and then for the last week and through the middle of next week will be continuing to prepare for/undergoing an audit for work by the FDA.  Lot of work still to do but doesn't look like anybody will be getting arrested/company won't be shut down.
    I'm back for the next week (yay for breaks!), but after that, I'll be gone again for another three weeks.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited June 2013
    In a week I'll be moving cross-country, and then will be MIA for about 2 weeks, might stop in occasionally during that time though.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.

I should be back by next Tuesday. If not this coming weekend.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Turnus said:
    In a week I'll be moving cross-country, and then will be MIA for about 2 weeks, might stop in occasionally during that time though.
    Have a great move!
  • And now I'm going to be gone again for the weekend, off in yonder PA. Messages will be checked and answered, but I'll not be back on until maybe Monday.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Will be away until Monday, dancing about in a field wearing costume and screaming madly about Shakespeare. You know. The usual.

Personal circumstances morphed and stuff. Absence extended till the week after next.

#bringShikariback 

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Going to be net-less until next week, and probably still gone for the rest of the month.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Rivius said:
    Going to be net-less until next week, and probably still gone for the rest of the month.
    nooooo, don't leave me Rivi-poo :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    I will be leaving tomorrow for Miami, FL, and will be back Tuesday the 23rd.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited July 2013
    Zyphora said:
    I will be leaving tomorrow for Miami, FL, and will be back Tuesday the 23rd.
    Why are all my extended family(that I like) leaving? :(
    I'll be good, I swear.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Will be completely back on the 25th.

#bringShikariback 

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Also away for a bit. A friend's wedding this weekend, and a lot of work to catch up on when I get back, so play times will be fairly brief for the next while.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I'll be gone over the weekend for a family function.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Spur of the moment trip home to see my parents for the weekend, will be back in a few days.

• edited July 2013
    Vadi and I will be a little less here over the next few days. Packing / moving / setting up a new internet connection etc etc...

We'll be back to griefing during offpeak in no time.  >:)
  • I'll fly the Australian flag, while your away :P
    Maellio said:
    And now I'm going to be gone again for the weekend, off in yonder PA. Messages will be checked and answered, but I'll not be back on until maybe Monday.
    My summer program ended today, so--stop by!

Away for an indefinite period of time due to family emergency.

Yes I'm aware the timing is utter shit, no I don't know when I'm back, sorry.