What would you do if you won the IRE lottery?

2»

Comments

• Fix up my ship to have all the arties, bulk out the hull a lot, buy an endowment, buy everything that will make Sid's squishy faeling self less squishy... then probably sit and stare at the rest and think "I should do something with this" and not.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Lots of customisation. Custom everything. Hurrah, frivolous purchasing!

• Lucky it went to 20,000 credits.  I did a shopping list for 15,000 and blew the budget

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Sell them all on the market. Use the gold to buy a gigantic manse. Design the manse as an area, then submit the area as a builder application.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Trans everything out, get all the arties I really want. Then customize stuff, buy a shop/manse and a separate aethership. And then probably sell the rest to commune members super duper cheap, with a limit on how many you could buy each day so that lots of different people would actually see them.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    The IRE lottery is canceled, soooo...
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Xenthos said:
    It could start up again, though, you contrarian!
  • If I had won the 20000 credit prize, I would give 100 credits to the next 20 people to join the Cantors. Bam, instant topguilds.
  • edited July 2013
    Zouviqil said:
    Xenthos said:
    It could start up again, though, you contrarian!
    Well, clearly I had no idea. But I thought this was just a thought experiment to begin with, so what does it matter?
  • Guildhop Moar
  • Ollie said:
    Guildhop Moar
    No. Bad Ollie. Sit. Stay.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Convert it all to gold and gamble it all away on slots and blackjack.
  • I would spend it entirely on curio packs and still fail to match all the sets I am looking for.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Welcome to curio collection.

Please leave your credits at the door.
  • Create 5,000 alts and give them all a 1 credit head start.