Absence Thread

Comments

• Since camping season has started, I'll be at scout camp from tomorrow till the 4th. 
    Deep in the forest in the middle of nowhere with neither mobile nor internet reception
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Struggling to find any sort of motivation to log in so biting the bullet and not playing for a while, probably a few weeks. Any Order stuff you'd be best approaching Alaksanteri or Ixion for help.

• Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. Will still be out a few more, then should be back soon.
  • But I miss you Shedrin :(
  • I rather abruptly left a while ago, because there's a very real possibility that I'm losing my mother. Even if she survives, she's got a long, hard road to come back to us. For the foreseeable future, that is my focus, so I'll be paying Lusternia virtually zero attention.

Consider my projects and plot lines abandoned and over, or take them over if you wish. I will not be responding to messages.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Absent from the 9th to the 13th thereabouts -- going to NY to see a friend!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Zyphora said:
    D:
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Neos said:
    Zyphora said:
    D:
    I'm not leaving you on purpose, I swear!

• Really sorry for not being around this last week. *Still* waiting for a proper internet connection to our new place... and our data is pretty much met on our mobile phones. Hoping for this to be resolved in the next day or two so we can get on with things.

I'll respond to messages in the meantime.
  • I will be gone from the 8th to the 12th -- I'll be in Germany visiting family!
  • So many people lately, but yeah... For those still yet to learn, I'm going to be gone for a fair while. Hopefully I'll be back before Christmas, but honestly, I just can't say for sure. Priority right now is finding somewhere to live so I'm not relying on an already annoyed friend by sleeping on his floor.

Life sucks :(
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Anita said:
    I will be gone from the 8th to the 12th -- I'll be in Germany visiting family!
    Bring me back a trinket, it can be a birthday present!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Sorry I haven't been around, been busy with work. Should be back in the swing of things next week.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    I should be back by the end of the week, I'm sorry for being gone - it's my final week of summer class in college.
  • Zouviqil said:

I should be back by the end of the week, I'm sorry for being gone - it's my final week of summer class in college.

Yay! I was just saying I was worried about you last night because you haven't been around. :(
  • Until I can scrape up the funds for a new laptop, I'll be pretty non-existent.
  • Going out field from the 9th Aug- 20th Aug and than 30th Aug- 6th Oct. Pretty much gone for two months. Really wanted to start on my path to become a Dark Savant...Can wait I suppose
  • Big fishing weekend for me!!!  See you once I sober up.....ahh I mean get back

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Not really going anywhere, but just a heads up that as I have a giant essay deadline and my final exam looming ahead of me in the coming couple of months, I'm going to endeavour to not log into Lusternia until the evening so that I stop using it as damned procrastination.

Wish me luck :S
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Knock em dead!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Tacita said:
    Not really going anywhere, but just a heads up that as I have a giant essay deadline and my final exam looming ahead of me in the coming couple of months, I'm going to endeavour to not log into Lusternia until the evening so that I stop using it as damned procrastination.

Good luuuuuuuuuuuck.  I have faith in you!  <3
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Tacita said:

Are we wishing you good luck on your essay and final exam, or good luck not logging into Lusternia and procrastinating?

I'm confused :/

Either way /hugs, good luck!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Both! ;)
  • I'm spending the next couple of weeks touring around England, so I won't be around much. Back on the 25th!
  • The Fall semester is about to start for me and it's definitely going to be a busy one. Also, my interest has waned so I'll just be dropping by to check on messages for a while.
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    I should be back in a couple of days, should things get better - I'm sorry for my extended absence. I got a blood clot and have been tending to it, and have been taking it easy. On a brighter note, I'm really digging the purple color on my finger now... sort of fun to see what reasons people try and come up with for it being there. No, I haven't been to a doctor yet - he's busy (full schedule) and told me to just keep myself on a regimen of aspirin until he gets a date open for me to see him.
  • Zouviqil said:
    I should be back in a couple of days, should things get better - I'm sorry for my extended absence. I got a blood clot and have been tending to it, and have been taking it easy. On a brighter note, I'm really digging the purple color on my finger now... sort of fun to see what reasons people try and come up with for it being there. No, I haven't been to a doctor yet - he's busy (full schedule) and told me to just keep myself on a regimen of aspirin until he gets a date open for me to see him.
    Come back soon, Zouvi, and get better!  You have someone to meet!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Zouviqil said:
    I'm really digging the purple color on my finger now
    It's a sign....

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I may or may not be about for the next couple of days- I have some sort of chest infection and I'm pumped full of meds, but it's taking all the energy out of me. I napped for 6 hours! But yeah, I'll be back if I do disappear!
  • Sorry I haven't been in game for a little while--I've had a rough few weekends, I have a new computer that still needs optimizing (had one fatal crash causing me to reinstall everything), and I've been playing other games (non-MUD).

I'll be back soon!

[BANNERCODE]