Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    @Sidonie and @Nymerya on Skype :D
    The lulz ensue!!!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • The drunken lulz at that. Thanks for humouring! :D
  • What. I don't even drink. What are these lies?
  • edited August 2013
    @nymerya isn't a drunk in the same way I'm not an axe murderer. It's probably the truth, but no one's going to believe it.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • No. I have no idea where that half a bottle of vodka went. Nothing to do with me. 
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    @Isune because all the awesome. Definitely loved that chat we had last night.

@Talan for spreading rumors about hugs. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I'm enjoying Lusternia in general since I've been traipsing about. A lot of that has something to do with @xeria @Azus @Enylida @charlie @Xena (YOU probably KNOW WHY) and basically pretty much anyone I've had a meaningful interaction with. Including three Celestians at their nexus and that one guy in Nil who kept insisting I was the lesser devil of incompetence.

It's a not a huge community, but it has some big personality in it.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:
    @Sidonie and @Nymerya on Skype :D The lulz ensue!!!
    I see how it, I don't get invited! D:
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Big rave to the Shadowdancers, especially @Valonah.  Despite having taken the summer away from the internet, I'm finding myself able to start re-integrating into Lusternia and the Shadowdancers have made what could have been a painful readjustment period into a joy.
  • Tarkenton said:
    Big rave to the Shadowdancers, especially @Valonah.  Despite having taken the summer away from the internet, I'm finding myself able to start re-integrating into Lusternia and the Shadowdancers have made what could have been a painful readjustment period into a joy.
    It is true.  SDs are pretty awesome.  Leave us and I'll kill you.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Well, now I'm tempted to do it just to see if you follow through on that threat :P
  • He's Kio. He would.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Ssaliss said:
    He's Kio. He would.
    Just point out that he's left guilds before and they didn't kill him.

Then he'll kill you twice.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Ssaliss said:
    He's Kio. He would.
    Calesta killed my pigwidgeon.

I toaded him while he was in Glomdoring.

I did not stomp on him, though.  But that was only because we were in the middle of an essence contest, and that would have been a big setback.
  • You clasp the Ebon Orb of Darkness and feel power surge through you. A shimmering gateway ripples into being, out of which emerges Black Shuck, the Darkhound.

I love you, friend.
    You realise Kio your deathsights now read:

"Shuck has slain x person, but Kio was his handler so we have to give him credit because :gamemechanics" right?

*mutters about the state of Shuck and Patchou*

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    @Portius and his worldly knowledge of poetic meter, Latin, and editing skills.

@Daraius and his gentlemanly loboshigaru emotes. Dat blush.

@Saaga and her twitterpated swan.

Volucer's spontaneous and delightful visits. (@Isune)

@Irillia, for ever being a steady beacon of calm and support.

• The Golden Sceptre of Harmony rises up in the air and floats into your hands.
    You have claimed the Golden Sceptre of Harmony.

The Domoth of Harmony enters a dormant phase.
    You throw back your head and groan in ecstasy as the energies of harmony
    surround you.
    You take control of the Quintessence of Balance.

Wheeeeeeee!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • By the order of Ssaliss, the commune guards have re-opened Ebonpaw.

*gleeeeeeeeeeee*
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    They definitely didn't too badly. Kept trying long enough for the big guns to show up and end it before they killed half the fleshpots. 

Keep it up and kudos! Learning experience, etc etc.
  •    A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as Sage of Burning Truths. In a glorious blaze, the Annals of the Five Sacred Flames appears above your head and descends into your hands.

Eeeee, I am going to rock this position!
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

PANIC.

Brb. I'm scared and excited and have feels.
    edited August 2013
    There is nothing more satisfying or motivating than wide eyed encouragable newthings that are willing to step up and get stuff done for the benefit of all.

Except when there's the added joy of seeing an older generation helping and encouraging them, all the <3 for Glomdoring these days.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals

A globe of fulminating energy suddenly blinks shut before growing again, as if winking at you.

I think it's all the little things that I really enjoy around here.

• Raves for @Gabriella!

One day I will have the time and energy to devote to this arc in Kio's story again.  Unfortunately, OOCness and guildstuff (which is done, now) have had my anxiety levels very high and new people frighten me.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Just finished a massive bout of lore-writing and guild-stuff revisioning. Unless Hiriako decides that major rewrites need to happen. But I'm optimistic!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Much appreciation to @Zilias and @Ssaliss for helping me to readjust. Also, @Eliron I kind of indebted you to Ssaliss. I will explain later.
This discussion has been closed.